Tekken

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
By the way, is it considered CH there when hit from trying to backdash?
I don't believe so, in tekken when you hold back you're considered blocking, as long as you're not pressing an attack button you won't get hit...well unless they use a low, that's the only thing neutral and back guard won't save you from

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
They are still easy to play. Like how I goofed up on b4 at least I know about it's properties. Have you heard about the philosophies of fighting games (mind, heart and body). This forum needs to have a bit more info about events like NCR how entertaining it was.

You just proved my point. If you're stupid enough to recommend a character like Xiaoyu or a Mishima for example to a beginner with the false notion that they are somehow easy to win with, then there is no telling what other major bullshit you told other new Tekken players. You're misleading them! And, you're taking PRIDE in doing so! If you honestly believe that sort of thing and you're not typing that nonsense just troll others, then I need to see you win something or at least place in a tournament with the very characters you mentioned. I also need you to specifically tell me how Xiaoyu is meant to be easy (it will be hilarious, because you don't play the character and you're trying to create an argument against someone who has more knowledge and experience than you do. I want know how fucked up your knowledge really is, just so that I can call you out again). And, merely speaking of "philosophy" will only get you so far if you are trying to win and you're also not really in a position tell me about how something works. Next thing you know, you're probably crazy enough to even claim that Yoshimitsu is the best character for beginners to establish themselves with! What a fucking joke.

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Korean back dashing or just plain holding back casual back dashing.

In general. Say you KBD or general backdashes and you get hit, is it CH launch level? Or NH?

I don't believe so, in tekken when you hold back you're considered blocking, as long as you're not pressing an attack button you won't get hit...well unless they use a low, that's the only thing neutral and back guard won't save you from

It's a CH when you backdash in DOA without any attacks or general buttons.

petopia

You just proved my point. If you're stupid enough to recommend a character like Xiaoyu or a Mishima for example to a beginner with the false notion that they are somehow easy to win with, then there is no telling what other major bullshit you told other new Tekken players. You're misleading them! And, you're taking PRIDE in doing so! If you honestly believe that sort of thing and you're not typing that nonsense just troll others, then I need to see you win something or at least place in a tournament with the very characters you mentioned. I also need you to specifically tell me how Xiaoyu is meant to be easy (it will be hilarious, because you don't play the character and you're trying to create an argument against someone who has more knowledge and experience than you do. I want know how fucked up your knowledge really is, just so that I can call you out again). And, merely speaking of "philosophy" will only get you so far if you are trying to win and you're also not really in a position tell me about how something works. Next thing you know, you're probably crazy enough to even claim that Yoshimitsu is the best character for beginners to establish themselves with! What a fucking joke.
As much as I love to keep a quote on quote tekken grand master busy we gotta take it back to 1 and take it easy on spreading the stage 4 cancer.

petopia

In general. Say you KBD or general backdashes and you get hit, is it CH launch level? Or NH?

It's a CH when you backdash in DOA without any attacks or general buttons.
No no counter hit there. Depending on if you kbd you should be able to force a whiff or block unless you some how get hit it should be a ch. I m not a person who likes games where get punished for movement like scv.

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
As much as I love to keep a quote on quote tekken grand master busy we gotta take it back to 1 and take it easy on spreading the stage 4 cancer.
Never said I was a top player but I clearly know more than you do on more than a few subjects. Your weird-ass approach to Tekken (with your so called "knowledge" of the said game series and its characters) and unfunny "jokes" are more cancerous than anything else here. You actually having cancer would be somewhat amusing though. Mean? Yes. But, ignorance is not something that people should get behind. Fact is, the characters you say are "easy"... are not easy and if you think so, then you are wrong, for the same reasons I already explained earlier.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Lili_ending_sebastian_tekken_tag_tournament_2_03.jpg

Was there anything new?

KwonJigglypuff

Why do they all have pimp outfits ?

Where is Zafina ?

I need to find a main in this game. I love Leo but she doesn't feel like Helena in DOA.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD