Tekken

Radiance

I'm gonna miss throw breaks being three different options as supposed to the knew 50/50 throw break. I spent all that time learning to react/break throws :(

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
JCA with Harada
18700843_1119364424842311_5625702666832085109_o.jpg

Radiance

So, the day one patch will be 600MB. People are speculating maybe more content and original characters will be added. I'm not going to get my hopes up, but it would be so like Harada to pull a move like this so players wouldnt spoil content before initial release

UpSideDownGRUNT

So, the day one patch will be 600MB. People are speculating maybe more content and original characters will be added. I'm not going to get my hopes up, but it would be so like Harada to pull a move like this so players wouldnt spoil content before initial release
Its not even a balance patch, just improves load times and frame rate on bog standard ps4

EDIT: Welp, time to not go on Tekken Zaibatsu and clear all my Tekken 7 watch/search history on Youtube... TKZ has an amazing thing where spoilers dont work on mobiles so Ive seen spoilers on the ending about 5 times now and YouTube embargo has been lifted so there's a million youtube videos of spoilers with the FUCKING SPOILER AS THE THUMBNAIL.... So you can't even avoid the video.

Last edited:

Argentus

welp i was gonna be playing it tonight but my gamestop canceled its early release, so I gotta wait till in the morning.

UpSideDownGRUNT

thread seemly quiet, nobody buy the game yet?
Its probably quiet for those who can't get the game early etc. Avoiding spoilers.

Even the online retailer that ALWAYS sends the game so it arrives at least one day early haven't sent T7 early this time. (Best part is that I can't even play it for most of the day cuz I'm busy RIP)

Tyaren

Standard Donor
An always trusted game review source is Eurogamer, also because they don't give a score that could stoke a review score shit show as we often see them nowadays:

"Fun fighting marred by an underwhelming package"

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-06-02-tekken-7-review

Here are also some points you might want to consider before buying:

- Four less characters than Tekken 6, tons less characters than TTT2
- Story mode is short and only features a fraction of the characters
- Arcade mode only lasts five fights and no character endings
- Character episodes last one fight with endings that solve nothing
- No Time Attack mode
- No Survival mode
- No Team Battle mode
- No replays
- No tutorial system
- No in-game frame data.
- Much less customization options than Tekken 6. Many shared items across all characters
- Long load times on console
- Poor image quality on base PS4 and Xbox One.

HHH816

looks like it's going along with SFV and DOA

more incoming content DLC, perhaps to deter piracy

and i want lei wu long:(

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD