xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Thought i would share my favorite customs for the characters I use

DCd2I1kVwAApwGl

DCd2LbQV0AAT8EU

Crazy_Chin_Guy

Premium Donor
I'm ok at tekken if i'm not fighting eddy
seriously how the flippity flop do you fight an online eddy that's the first time i've rage quitted in tekken.
he was flickin beginner rank too.
Hopefully (idk about ps4 camera but online on 360 the kinect was always on so everyone heard me n my dogs barkin had no idea until i sarcastically said 'HELLO' (was angry and pissed from the last match) and the dude was like 'hello to you too' (surprisingly i won that match)
so that guy heard an enourmous 'WHAT IN THE beeep' if the ps4 camera is automatically on during online

then again i'm new to tekken that beginner could be a guy who's been playing since like the 1700's who just got tekken 7 who knows mate
#deleteeddy
okay but unlike doa how am i supposed to remember tekken numbers n that like df+344 or whatever i'm too anxious in battle to even remember that manure and i have to look at my notepad to remember it and by the time i've stopped looking the enemy's kicked my DONKEH
and i have dyscalculia so droppings like "df+344" is so fleepin impossible to read and even more impossible toremember
Your replies are the best. They give me life.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Yeah if I've calmed down after being angry I like to edit the posts so that the swear words are all censored so I can look back and laugh about how salty I've been plus I don't want to develop a swearing habit. I've been playing treasure mode because customisation is actually becoming fun. I might share a few on twitter. I have a very similar Lili custom one to KasumiLover's but she's blonde instead and has the heavy goth makeup.

new bob profile pic coming soon.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Everyone needs a little Lucky in their lives! ;) Seriously this character is too awesome #luckychloearmy

"That's the lesson for today" *walks away with a smirk*

I'm still obsessed with Asuka, I've barely touched any other character... Kazumi is probably the biggest surprise for me since I didn't expect to like her much.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Lili and Claudio are all that I need to fa- er, I mean live. Although ngl 3.8/4 of the cast I ogle with no problems. Lili and Claudio are the only ones I use at gameplay and sex appeal level, although I've been playing around with lucky chloe. Katarina is too loose me, like she is so easy to use that it's hard for me....all the other new characters I could give two shits about, especially a certain one who isn't even technically alive, her presence annoys me

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
Lili and Claudio are all that I need to fa- er, I mean live. Although ngl 3.8/4 of the cast I ogle with no problems. Lili and Claudio are the only ones I use at gameplay and sex appeal level, although I've been playing around with lucky chloe. Katarina is too loose me, like she is so easy to use that it's hard for me....all the other new characters I could give two shits about, especially a certain one who isn't even technically alive, her presence annoys me
Lili still trying get in Asuka's pants but the latter ain't havin' It...

Darkslay

So, recently I came up with the idea of making ''Shin/Evil'' versions of characters I play. For when you're getting bodied online and you need that extra boost.

I thought I wasn't gonna find a use for the tanned option, but here we are. These look fucking sick in the Abandoned Temple stage.
TEKKEN_7_20170621130838.png
TEKKEN_7_20170621131741.png

TEKKEN_7_20170621132004.png
TEKKEN_7_20170621131826.png

TEKKEN_7_20170621132344.png
TEKKEN_7_20170621132309.png

TEKKEN_7_20170621132808.png
TEKKEN_7_20170621132739.png
TEKKEN_7_20170621132920.png
TEKKEN_7_20170621132911.png
TEKKEN_7_20170621132904.png

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
So, recently I came up with the idea of making ''Shin/Evil'' versions of characters I play. For when you're getting bodied online and you need that extra boost.

I thought I wasn't gonna find a use for the tanned option, but here we are. These look fucking sick in the Abandoned Temple stage.
TEKKEN_7_20170621130838.png
TEKKEN_7_20170621131741.png

TEKKEN_7_20170621132004.png
TEKKEN_7_20170621131826.png

TEKKEN_7_20170621132344.png
TEKKEN_7_20170621132309.png

TEKKEN_7_20170621132808.png
TEKKEN_7_20170621132739.png
TEKKEN_7_20170621132920.png
TEKKEN_7_20170621132911.png
TEKKEN_7_20170621132904.png
Those are great! I don't really like the tan option except with lilis silver preorder hair for that darkskin silver hair look.

Also I like that pinned up hair style that's generic, better than her trashy loose hair

Darkslay

Is that real? That's pretty rad. I did find it interesting that the tan option gives a majority of the characters Akuma's exact skin tone. It would have been even better to have the ripped Karate Gi's from TTT2, but I'm sure those will get added later.

The tan option is secretly the Satsui no Hado option, lol.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Is that real? That's pretty rad. I did find it interesting that the tan option gives a majority of the characters Akuma's exact skin tone. It would have been even better to have the ripped Karate Gi's from TTT2, but I'm sure those will get added later.

The tan option is secretly the Satsui no Hado option, lol.

Upon 2nd day of release someone complained about the skin color in the game and Dragunov's skin. Harada responded with an Akuma picture but the guy didn't get it. Since Harada is a troll, he responded in a manner that told the player to figure it out.

Yeah I think so too, along with the HEAVEN T-shirt that some of the cast get to match it together probably since there is no glowing logo for them to feel like Satsui no Hado type.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
That's, kinda cool. It differs for the females though, some have lighter tans than others.

I like Asukas tan makes her look more like she's from Osaka, Kansai region don't often have pale white skin. She looks more Japanese tanned too.
Never stop rolling on the Gyaru Asuka train ;)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD