Tekken

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I love the tan option. I currently have it for Nina (i'm actually not a fan of nina's tan unless you make her hair darker), Bryan (skeletor costume okay) and someone else i think it's asuka? but I haven't played tekken 7 for a couple days need to go back on...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I hope they make a DARKER option in the feature....mmmm, definetly wouldn't mind a dark chocolate lili with skin as dark as Master Raven

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I hope they make a DARKER option in the feature....mmmm, definetly wouldn't mind a dark chocolate lili with skin as dark as Master Raven

You could ask Harada and maybe he'll do it. The tan feature was mostly a reference to the Satsui no Hado though (Akuma's power and change of skin color).

It's why you see Evil Ryu obtaining a tan as well.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You could ask Harada and maybe he'll do it. The tan feature was mostly a reference to the Satsui no Hado though (Akuma's power and change of skin color).
I think he'll probably add on to it, I mean it seems like a waste to have one full customization tag dedicated to only one skin item. They'll probably add more stuff in general too like they do arcades and it would be great if they ever got to making the mode even deeper, like making shoes and feet separate slots, adding more character exclusive accessories and color options

Also I noticed that they seem to have taken away the ability to color Xiaoyu's main tight color, probably because of what happened last year when they made it flesh color

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I think he'll probably add on to it, I mean it seems like a waste to have one full customization tag dedicated to only one skin item. They'll probably add more stuff in general too like they do arcades and it would be great if they ever got to making the mode even deeper, like making shoes and feet separate slots, adding more character exclusive accessories and color options

Also I noticed that they seem to have taken away the ability to color Xiaoyu's main tight color, probably because of what happened last year when they made it flesh color

Just remember that Tekken doesn't sink too deep into customization. That guy actually hates putting focus on that feature (why? no idea). You are looking at a 50/50 here on request lol.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah the online sucks, I tried it and even on 3 bars the match against Bryan fury wasn't the best. Also I wouldn't mind if they patched in the motion blur feature, pc has it and I've kinda wanted that too as an option

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
T7 has motion blur????? I don't see it visually. You sure? (motion blur sucks in every game. Not sure why developers want to add it like it's a movie. I firmly believe motion blur is one of the worst settings ever).

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
T7 has motion blur????? I don't see it visually. You sure? (motion blur sucks in every game. Not sure why developers want to add it like it's a movie. I firmly believe motion blur is one of the worst settings ever).
Yeah T7 on pc has it, the game still looms the same but when the characters do moves with high velocity it adds a cool blur feature and even makes the game look alot smoother, I saw a video of hwoarang versus lame old Kazumi and it ran alot smoother than what we had now with the blur

Also if they did add more skin stuff I wouldn't mind the darker Pandora ones from SFXT, I loved it because it made the characters look so demonic and they even had markings and dark red eyes, white glowing hair and aura around them and their voices were vocodered

Street-fighter-x-tekken-pandora-mode1-600x349.jpg

32.jpg

maxresdefault (11).jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Yeah T7 on pc has it, the game still looms the same but when the characters do moves with high velocity it adds a cool blur feature and even makes the game look alot smoother, I saw a video of hwoarang versus lame old Kazumi and it ran alot smoother than what we had now with the blur

Also if they did add more skin stuff I wouldn't mind the darker Pandora ones from SFXT, I loved it because it made the characters look so demonic and they even had markings and dark red eyes, white glowing hair and aura around them and their voices were vocodered

THAT IS SO FREAKIN AWESOME but ow the edge.
i remember playing street fighter x tekken at a club once and man i was so awful at it lmao. am i missing out on anything cool? see pc ports for fighting games that aren't doa are they cool to play on keyboard?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
THAT IS SO FREAKIN AWESOME but ow the edge.
i remember playing street fighter x tekken at a club once and man i was so awful at it lmao. am i missing out on anything cool? see pc ports for fighting games that aren't doa are they cool to play on keyboard?
Oh I have street fighter x tekken on Xbox 360 and you're not missing much at all. Imo, Lili and Hwoarang look way hotter in that game since their faces translated well(Lili looks good and Hwoarang looks like a thug with his pronounced chin and hot face expressions) and they made them thicker too, lili has hips and ass for days and her hair is perfect and actually has the two shoulder length sidelocks from her CGs, Hwoarang is way more muscular and his default is kinda tighter too
ss_d6f17a7cd904af623b529f63b807a7683eba79f1.600x338.jpg

fotor_148600429940719-jpg.22575

Also the English voice acting was very well done, over 100 lines of dialogue per character and all the tekken cast got English dubs. This is also the last game where lilis original VA joy Jacobson voiced her, and her Japanese VA asami seto was good too, loved her voice. The game is also way easier since it uses Darkstalkers combo system, and I remember using lili, hwoarang and bryan...oh I forgot to mention I liked Bryan too. But then again I used almost everyone since the game was very simple. Pandora mode was definitely epic too but you could only use it if you were low on health and you have to sacrifice your tag partner, and you only have like 10 seconds before you automatically lose, so I just went to practice mode and activated it and kept it infinite so I could listen to their new voices

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Gameplay wise yeah but I still enjoyed the game, the scramble mode was the best mode out of everything the game had imo

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
Capcom was at the point where they needed a spanking from Helena in the creation of SFxT.

It started off okay but then it got botched by a series of bad decisions: Odd story-concept, game play issues, gem systems, obvious glitches, 'shiny' models, and DLC practices.

Most of these issues were corrected by the 2013 update but by then it had left a rather bad taste in other people's mouth.

EDIT:
Corrected some spelling errors.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
When your friend has pc version, looked deep into the files and thirsts for you enough to tell you what the first DLC is. This is apparently what we're getting for the first DLC

IMG_20170623_092210.jpg

And he also found even more Tekken Bowl files so chances are he's likely right. Tekken 7 arcade doesn't have those swimsuits he's referring to so chances are they are new

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I wasn't really a fan of either modes, Tekken force was better but I only really care about the new clothes

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD