We are Fighters

Tekken: Electric Central Co. Ltd.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by UncleKitchener, Dec 16, 2011.

1. DontForkWitMe

DontForkWitMe Well-Known Member

PSN ID:
    DontForkWitMe
    Not a fan of yet another guest character being from a different fighter especially one from a 2d fighter, shits getting old. hopefully the 2nd guest character is more exciting and not from another fighting series. I want something like kratos in mk9, link in SC2, or Snake in smash bros brawl.

At least the new stage looks dope as fuck, like a far better looking and more detailed azuchi

Radiance and Mayor-Of-Mustard like this.
  2. Nikotsumi

Nikotsumi Well-Known Member

Main Character:
    Honoka
    Gamertag:
    Nikotsumi
    Geese Howard, wow really? It's cool I guess, even if I'm indifferent towards him and would have preferred his son. Rock > Geese.

The stage looks nice.

KasumiLover69 likes this.
  3. KasumiLover69

KasumiLover69 Well-Known Member

Main Character:
    Kasumi
    3DS Friend Code:
    0259-0893-6176
    PSN ID:
    Neasharulz
    YESSSSSSSS! Someone who agrees, I wanted rock in too XD I can't complain tho, I'll try him out even tho I would've had a field day with rock, I enjoy him in KOF14 and felt he would've been perfect in Tekken

Nikotsumi likes this.
  4. XZero264

XZero264 The Professional
    Premium Donor

Main Character:
    Leon
    Gamertag:
    XZero264
    3DS Friend Code:
    5456-0166-5507
    PSN ID:
    XZero264
    Steam:
    XZero264
    Agreed but this goes into the cross console problem territory. You can't really have Kratos on Xbox (MK9) or Link on PS (SC2) I totally didn't read that entire sentence and immediately jumped to those comparisons as well. My bad.

Geese looks really good aesthetically. AND HIS VOICE IS AWESOME. His American accent has greatly improved since KOFXIV. Stage looks fantastic as well.
    If the other guest is from another fighter it's that much higher of a chance being from DOA btw. Harada did say he was interested in working with TN.

I just realized Tom Lee directly hinted to me there was a 2D fighting character coming to DOA when we talked at NEC 2015. My mind works in brilliant ways after the fact. What else has he told me...?

5. Banana56

Banana56 Well-Known Member

6. KasumiLover69

Main Character:
    Kasumi
    3DS Friend Code:
    0259-0893-6176
    PSN ID:
    Neasharulz
    Banana56 likes this.
  7. Project Bokuho

Project Bokuho Lady Helena's Pet
    Standard Donor

Main Character:
    Helena Douglas
    Gamertag:
    Project Bokuho
    PSN ID:
    HelloMrBokiHoki
    Dragon Ball Z in Tekken? No thanks.

DestructionBomb likes this.
  8. HHH816

HHH816 Well-Known Member

Main Character:
    Bayman
    PSN ID:
    HHH_816
    tekken could be too brutal for kasumi, imagine what brian or king would do to her

9. KnacKrover

KnacKrover Active Member

Main Character:
    Leon
    PSN ID:
    Knack_Rover
    According to DOA videos that featuring ryona stuff.... Shit.....

10. KasumiLover69

Main Character:
    Kasumi
    3DS Friend Code:
    0259-0893-6176
    PSN ID:
    Neasharulz
    I don't think so, DOA imo is definitely just if not more brutal than Tekken, Bayman, Tina, Bass, and almost everyone have at least one brutal move. Tekken imo kinda lacks brutality since for me personally the moves, especially the throws once they finish seem....."empty" if you get what I'm saying, like it doesn't seem to have much lasting significance like DOA in that regard

I personally don't want Kasumi in Tekken, and let's be honest here they'll probably blackball Kasumi and just use Ayane while I personally would want someone else

11. UpSideDownGRUNT

UpSideDownGRUNT Well-Known Member

PSN ID:
    UpSideDownGRUNT
    There's also the fact that Kasumi was in Ninja Gaiden 3 chopping people to pieces... You can't say ANY game is too brutal after that lol

I'd rather have Hayabusa out of everyone, hell even Momiji if it had to be female. DOA exclusively Kasumi still wouldn't be my first choice I'd probably say Ms Crossover Ayane or Hayate

12. Mayor-Of-Mustard

Mayor-Of-Mustard Well-Known Member

Main Character:
    Ayane
  13. Xhominid The Demon Within

Xhominid The Demon Within Well-Known Member

Main Character:
    Nyotengu
    Gamertag:
    Xhominid
    PSN ID:
    XhominidTheKing
    HELL NO. Kasumi has been used so fucking little in crossovers and I've grown so fucking tired of Ayane being consistently used in crossovers, give the main star of DOA her time in the spotlight for fuck sake.

Wha? A good chunk of the throws in this game is not only brutal, you can literally kill someone with them whether you succeed or even botch it. We forget Izuna Drop? That insane Razor Edge Bass performs in which he jumps over 10 feet in the air to do it? Hell, I'm pretty sure every grab Ayane has can kill someone as well.

14. Awesmic

Awesmic Well-Known Member
    Standard Donor

Main Character:
    Christie
    Gamertag:
    Awesmic
    3DS Friend Code:
    4425-1552-0190
    PSN ID:
    Awesmic
    I thought Kasumi's appearance in NG3 Razor's Edge was non-canon, and she was just there out of fanservice. Be that as it may, it seemed out of character for her to be in NG slashing her way brutally to victory, especially given her reluctance to fight.

And I too would much rather have Hayabusa in Tekken 7. Devils, cyborgs, and scientific abominations are free to him, so...

15. KasumiLover69

Main Character:
    Kasumi
    3DS Friend Code:
    0259-0893-6176
    PSN ID:
    Neasharulz
    She's not reluctant to fight anymore as of DOA5, only Phase 4 is the reluctant one since Kasumi now is more mentally strong and willing

16. Awesmic

Standard Donor

Main Character:
    Christie
    Gamertag:
    Awesmic
    3DS Friend Code:
    4425-1552-0190
    PSN ID:
    Awesmic
    I'm not talking about how she currently is in DOA5 to begin with... I'm talking about how her appearance and actions in NG3 Razors Edge contradict her character in a game that supposedly takes place before the events of the entire DOA series where she is supposed to have been more reluctant. Thus, why her appearance there should be considered non-canon.

17. Force_of_Nature

Force_of_Nature Well-Known Member

Main Character:
    Ayane
    PSN ID:
    Force_of_Nature9
  18. KasumiLover69

Main Character:
    Kasumi
    3DS Friend Code:
    0259-0893-6176
    PSN ID:
    Neasharulz
    Yeah I want original or legacy characters I care about, like I want Anna, Shin Kamiya, Angel, or someone original on general that id wanna play. That or just add more costumes and outfits and stages with trashy music so I can have an excuse to use more tracks from old games I like

Radiance likes this.
  19. Awesmic

Standard Donor

Main Character:
    Christie
    Gamertag:
    Awesmic
    3DS Friend Code:
    4425-1552-0190
    PSN ID:
    Awesmic
    Shin Kamiya is neither an original nor a legacy character. He's the token throwaway shoujo anime function that existed for the sole purpose of throwing every anime trope at you in a Tekken movie to make up for its unfortunate shortcomings aside from its visuals... and believe me, there are dozens of them.

The best you can hope for is seeing him as a reskin of Emo "Jin" Kazama. Other than that, no... not as his own character slot.

Project Bokuho likes this.
  20. KasumiLover69

Main Character:
    Kasumi
    3DS Friend Code:
    0259-0893-6176
    PSN ID:
    Neasharulz
    It's still possible, I mean he was a possible candidate for that one contest that had eliza and he was in the top three. I think he has potential especially since they already have his design foundation, since blood vengeance is not canon they could make him whatever type of character they wanted. Even if not him then I wouldn't mind Anna