Tekken

LarsMasters

So Lau is next then. The only guest fighter not to be a villain & not to be a meter based + some VF animations & movelist requires a recycle to match Tekken gameplay

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
So Lau is next then. The only guest fighter not to be a villain & not to be a meter based + some VF animations & movelist requires a recycle to match Tekken gameplay
I never said that....

I think guys are confused about how they're doing this guest character stuff, I think they either are gonna choose both guest characters themselves or most likely they selected Geese themselves so they could have something to put out winter 2017 and they're likely gonna make the 2nd guest depending on what fan majority wants

DedUp

Looks like a new patch brought back the proper black color to customization. Now all my customizations are fixed. I don't know what else the patch did though.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Looks like a new patch brought back the proper black color to customization. Now all my customizations are fixed. I don't know what else the patch did though.
WAIT SERIOUSLY.
YES
YES
YES
THANK YOU BASED HARADA NOW I WILL SPEND LIKE AN HOUR ON CUSTOMISATION MODE
Also, I feel as if Treasure Mode's been nerfed. I find it way easier than usual. I EVEN BEAT THAT PAUL WITH THE TREASURE CHEST ON HIS BACK
either that or i needed a break from tekken, a two or three week break to be exact. And I was distracted/talking at the same time so I feel as if treasure mode's really been nerfed

DedUp

Must of been the break. I don't find Treasure Mode to be affected at all, though I already found it fairly easy depending on who I was using.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor

Nah, still unconfirmed for the most part. The next character is without a meter though.

I never said that....

I think guys are confused about how they're doing this guest character stuff, I think they either are gonna choose both guest characters themselves or most likely they selected Geese themselves so they could have something to put out winter 2017 and they're likely gonna make the 2nd guest depending on what fan majority wants

Probably, we also have to consider other possibilities since Geese wasn't actually on the data mined list. In short, he may have been a character Harada wanted to pick all along seeing as they made an article awhile back that he liked Geese, why he brought Akuma, and the reasoning behind Lucky Chloe's design. If we had to be real, Geese makes sense since he's from another fighting game as well as Geese having this sort of Alpha male testosterone type (which DOA lacks in that department with except maybe one) . Tekken has a few characters of that caliber, however Tekken has been pretty equal on all types which is good.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The new Taiko no Tasujin free DLC just dropped, includes a new shirt for everyone, 3 new floating items that have a special rage art action, and 3 new hit effects that have taiko drum sound effects

Here's a video I did showcasing the stuff if anyone wanted to see

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
My stages of interest in the DLC as told by months old Tekken screenshots:

Optimistic and hype when the trailer was shown
20934957_1953011921611642_4616749549783917387_o.jpg

Trying to remain patient
20934791_1953011654945002_4867471685024943975_o.jpg

Patience turns to fustration...
20170820_233852.jpg

Frustration turns to irritation...