Tekken

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The football uniform I think is a reused asset, Craig has it in T6 and more sexualized one in TT2 where I think it's pulled up to chest level, I remember fighting a ghost that wore it in pink and always wondering why it wasn't a universal item, Craig doesn't play football anyway XD

DedUp

Tekken 7 is by no means a "bad" game.

This is kind of a problem in an odd way. If the game did suck, we could just say "LoL Tekken 7, whatever" and move on to something else. However I find the core game play to be really fun so its hard to just dismiss it, especially since there doesn't seem to be any other 3D fighters coming anytime soon. But every time I play I think about all the stuff we had in past Tekkens like Team Battle mode, sub bosses in Arcade mode with unique interactions and all the other stuff, it's hard not to see the game as having taken a lot of steps back from its previous iterations.

Another thing I'd like to mention that I find annoying is the clipping in the game. I could understand it with custom items, particularly the generic stuff, but there's really no excuse for it on default costumes. I was playing Lee today and I noticed that in one of his win poses his hand clips straight through his coat. Another example is that during Devil Jin's rage art, his chain clips into his chest. There are other examples but you get the idea. I know that clipping in a fighting game is somewhat unavoidable, but it should at least be cleaned up in the win poses and other cinematic sequences like the rage arts. This may not bother some people, but it's a pet peeve of mine and I find it makes the game look somewhat half-assed.

With all the issues, it makes me wonder why the game has cut so many corners when it comes to quality. Was it problems moving to the Unreal Engine? I can't imagine it was lack of time since they essentially had a 2 year beta test with the arcade release. And the arcade version seemed popular enough to be making money, so did Bandia Namco not assign any of those revenues to the Tekken Team for making improvements? We can only hope that since the home release appears to be fairly successful, the Tekken Team can get some money to make the game better. It is a shame that it released in this state because, game play wise, this may be my favorite Tekken.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
My only gripe is Lili's hair, it moves great when she's in her bowling stance in Tekken Bowl but it moves and flows so strange unless she's walking backward or forward. But other than that I love the general look and how Lili looks in general

21686886_1964479367131564_5846442508507528208_o.jpg

21752622_1964479360464898_6053835613853513748_o.jpg

Her curled hair grew on me >.> just wish the back curls flowed like the front ones and that they were the same length as the curled sidelocks
Also regarding Leo(just realized I actually called him/her Eliot >.>) in T7....

21544089_1964479357131565_7800462765679666290_o.jpg

Dat ass tho:oops:

21753245_1964479363798231_5914173562657273168_o.jpg

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Idek or care if Leo's a guy but that ass thiccccccc

didn't even notice it before and he's one of my mains loool
That's the strange thing, I don't know if it's a girl or guy but when I saw it in custom mode I was like :-O I get it confused with Eliot so I guess I view him/her as a male even though regardless I can't deny he/she's slim thicc :p

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Lili and Nina are thicc baddies too tho tbh♡

20170912_012949.jpg

20170913_223012.jpg

I'm hoping the game devs will if there's enough requests add a sort of replay mode or picture mode like how pc has. If they don't it doesn't bother me as long as add more custom items

Also exploiting other characters moves so you can get your fave by themself is so funny XD
DJ-H0hRUQAIe2C-

DJ-H-GCW0AA5r36

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I miss the T6 customization system and items so bad, I loved when I had alot more freedom and could make Lili and Anna and Steve look like this >.>

Fotor_150695809424974.jpg

Fotor_150695806697876.jpg

Fotor_150695808132733.jpg

And of course my favorite Lili outfit which should've been her default in Tekken 7 is still MIA :'-( Whyyyy????
Fotor_150695810662465.jpg

petopia

TTT2 also had Lee and Violet as separate characters but yet he's one slot now. The bears are no excuse at this point. Like mentioned, having one is good but just having a second bear as a separate character, let alone a clone, doesn't make sense at this point.
Only moves that violet had was Cossacks kicks and acid rain which lee in t7 now has so kinda no need even Cossacks kicks were unsafe anyway.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Lei's being revealed after the second guest character don't worry guys

(shit chat, i dont actually know, but people who "know" the fools at bamco keep saying that he is)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD