Tekken

UpSideDownGRUNT

Funny hearing this from an Ein and Hitomi Main, talk about bland... still I don't really see what's the problem with Noctis he's cool.
Noctis, just isn't an interesting character IMO very few of the XV characters in general are to me. Even Aranea, since she is basically just the fusion of Fang and Lightning lol

Back on Tekken 7; I'm getting the feeling that they set specific dates for DLC and are glued to them cuz Geese and Noctis are clearly close to finished or even actually finished yet were not gonna see either for a while.

Geese is at least still another month away and Noctis probably not until March or April, May at best... Are Harada and Michael Murray Square Enix?

LarsMasters

Just like Cloud was who did not have his alternate ENG VA reprises his role in Smash, XV casts speaks Japanese in this game instead of natively English for some reason.

T..J. Bernard

Qudans winning proves that while easier characters mostly succeed, put a powerhouse like DJ in the right hands and you're getting worked. I have no reason to not put DJ in as a top 3 character now, tourney or no tourney.

Mama

Noctis... Before I clicked play I thought was gonna be a joke... But, its actually Noctis... Mr. Bland himself.

I actually don't know how to feel, I'm literally sick to death of seeing Blandtis' face since literally almost everything and anything FF at shows has been all FFXV. On the other hand its pretty cool I guess? I was expecting it to be Kiryu-Chan since he was literally the most requested character when Harada asked on twitter.

So, either that was all BS and it was already predetermined or... Somehow people want Noctis.
Lol yup. No one requested Noctis much (at all really), but FFXV did sell a lot. And obviously, the Tekken staff probably really don't care about fan request for characters anymore and putting the most popular (a not much really expected or wanted) character into Tekken 7.

But Noctis looks pretty cool.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
lol

23633402_1957587941166891_406254491_o.jpg

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Qudans winning proves that while easier characters mostly succeed, put a powerhouse like DJ in the right hands and you're getting worked. I have no reason to not put DJ in as a top 3 character now, tourney or no tourney.
DVJ is top tier. Unquestionably as well.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
I didn’t knew wether I should post it here but here it is. I tried to have a normal discussion with him but apparently my arguments are invalid because I happen to have an avatar of SK. Tekken really is full of childish idiots and I thought the online DOA community was cancer...
79c4d61c-c5c2-4d5f-a055-250da180518e-jpeg.24588

b3c82d45-c6df-4449-b8ac-fba285982a28-jpeg.24589

I apologize for bringing this up, but I always LOL when Tekken players act like something like Tekken 7 is this 'deep' & 'complex' game. Out of the main 3D fighters (VF5FS. DOA5LR, SCV & Tekken 7), Tekken 7 is easily the shallowest and most tunnel-visioned of the lot. A lot of people really equate: Heavy damage from any random hopkick/df+2/launcher on NH to "depth". However, the people there seem like massive morons, especially when they move on to SC. Xeno guy clearly doesn't know what "stagger escaping", "slip stuns", "weight classes" or "launch heights" are at least if he thinks Tekken has any of that. The irony of an Alisa main trashing on DOA is even more LOL too.

As for the Noctis reveal, can't say that I'm into him at all, but he is still a high profile FF character whether we like him or not. Basically, if Cup Noodles want him in Tekken, he's in.

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I apologize for bringing this up, but I always LOL when Tekken players act like something like Tekken 7 is this 'deep' & 'complex' game. Out of the main 3D fighters (VF5FS. DOA5LR, SCV & Tekken 7), Tekken 7 is easily the shallowest and most tunnel-visioned of the lot. A lot of people really equate: Heavy damage from any random hopkick/df+2/launcher on NH to "depth". However, the people there seem like massive morons, especially when they move on to SC. Xeno guy clearly doesn't know what "stagger escaping", "slip stuns", "weight classes" or "launch heights" are at least if he thinks Tekken has any of that. The irony of an Alisa main trashing on DOA is even more LOL too.

As for the Noctis reveal, can't say that I'm into him at all, but he is still a high profile FF character whether we like him or not. Basically, if Cup Noodles want him in Tekken, he's in.
I was dying when he didn't came with his arguments

crapoZK

Standard Donor
The Alisa player is a Vindicator and everyone else backing him is a blue rank. I wouldn't even listen to what these guys are saying.

I can bank on the Alisa having over 400hrs played and 500+ wins all the while being such a mediocre rank to be talking about the "depth" of Tekken looool

ignore him.

petopia

Tekkens deep only a casual at would making these puny arguments knowing that outta every other 3d fighter movement is key, which makes it unique for every rock sockem 3d fighter and it sure is hell a better spectator game too.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
New patch dropped for Tekken 7. Says that "Geese Howard has joined the fray" or somethin' like that.

But yeah, this patch seems pretty predictabo.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD