Tekken

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
They got the outfits I wanted in metallic!

IMG_20180522_111023.jpg

IMG_20180522_111026.jpg

Also anyone have similar combo glitches like this for anyone else besides lili?

If lili steps to the side quickly against the bears after a wall splat and does f1+2 she can change sides after the floor break which I find interesting, I wish I could find more use for it tho xD

Shirataki Tsume

The Summer Lesson outfits, the ones I wanted the most, aren't there. Why? Is it for Japan only? I guess I only like the story mode costumes, the hairstyle set, and limb auras. I don't find the rest interesting TBH... I wish some of the good costumes from the previous games would return. Tekken 7's costumes before those DLC came were kinda lacking diversity. So many t-shirts of the same kind only with different prints. Some of them were goofy. Adding goofiness is OK, but they went overboard with Tekken 7. Pumpkins, frogs, deer heads, and electric fans. Item slots were used just for them, and only 1 out of 5 items don't look goofy.

I still want Tekken Force to return with some new elements in it.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The Summer Lesson outfits, the ones I wanted the most, aren't there. Why? Is it for Japan only? I guess I only like the story mode costumes, the hairstyle set, and limb auras. I don't find the rest interesting TBH... I wish some of the good costumes from the previous games would return. Tekken 7's costumes before those DLC came were kinda lacking diversity. So many t-shirts of the same kind only with different prints. Some of them were goofy. Adding goofiness is OK, but they went overboard with Tekken 7. Pumpkins, frogs, deer heads, and electric fans. Item slots were used just for them, and only 1 out of 5 items don't look goofy.

I still want Tekken Force to return with some new elements in it.
Summer lesson I feel they're gonna release but they'll charge for those, I think the free stuff we get next Thursday is sort of like a premise to a season two pass. I just want some new Lili unique hairstyles for her hime cut tbh

Jadeinchains

Whats th customization like in T7? Is it separate slots for pants, tops etc and Is there still problems like that random one thats a minidress ( which looks cute ) but then it randomly has arm warmers with it for some reason?!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Whats th customization like in T7? Is it separate slots for pants, tops etc and Is there still problems like that random one thats a minidress ( which looks cute ) but then it randomly has arm warmers with it for some reason?!
Yeah, shoes and armwear are a part of whatever top or bottom they wear xD also full outfits you're stuck with whatever is in it too. I don't mind but it limits A lot of stuff, which is why Anna needs to hurry and come tbh ¬_¬

Jadeinchains

Yeah, shoes and armwear are a part of whatever top or bottom they wear xD also full outfits you're stuck with whatever is in it too. I don't mind but it limits A lot of stuff, which is why Anna needs to hurry and come tbh ¬_¬

oh yeah and I was gonna say the two new hair styles the bob and ponytail look nice. And yeah Anna needs to get added, why hasnt she been yet?! They are gonna add more characters right?

And yeah they should make it that the items can be changed so that you can take the arm warmers off.

And yes lol @Cr!msonWarrior , still confused why that has arm warmers.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You mean.........
This?
latest
I used to be obsessed with that dress in TTT2. Idk why but it,just doesn't look all that in T7 XD if it had better shoes and didn't have those armwarmers that would be a go to outfit tbh
oh yeah and I was gonna say the two new hair styles the bob and ponytail look nice. And yeah Anna needs to get added, why hasnt she been yet?! They are gonna add more characters right?

And yeah they should make it that the items can be changed so that you can take the arm warmers off.

And yes lol @Cr!msonWarrior , still confused why that has arm warmers.
Idk tbh, people say no one played her in TTT2 but that's a lie since shes one of the more popular girls back then XD plus Anna paved the way so girls like Lili and Katarina could even be a thing in Tekken, her redesign in Tekken 5 was iconic, idk why I wasn't into her back when I was 8-14 >.>
anna-williams-tekken5.jpg

illninofan

So the practice mode is definitely growing on me. Simply following the demonstrations, I'm starting to get the timing of the moves down. Jin's Rage Drive was hard to master at first (for example), but after stepping away for a few days, looking at the move with fresh new eyes and watching the demonstrations, I got the timing down and plan on repeating the process with the rest of the moves.

Now...combos. @_@;

Last edited:

Mama

Online? Online is fine tho xD
It's been giving communication errors at random on ranked and quick matches for some players after the last update. If it doesn't do it on my end, then it'll probably do it to the person I'm matchup with.

The player I'm fighting definitely didn't RQ because it doesn't say 'couldn't connect to opponent'. It doesn't do that in lobby for some reason.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It's been giving communication errors at random on ranked and quick matches for some players after the last update. If it doesn't do it on my end, then it'll probably do it to the person I'm matchup with.

The player I'm fighting definitely didn't RQ because it doesn't say "couldn't connect to opponent' It doesn't do that in lobby for some reason.
Oh I think I've heard of that issue before, online does seem to have little bugs that the game devs can't seem to correct, if they update it something else seems to go wrong like every other patch >.>

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD