Tekken

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Character difficulty was never a reason for cast issues. It's what I always say, there are bad guests and there are good ones. Guests in general are an upgrade to the game even if it's guests nobody wanted. It could be one of the shittiest guest characters and it can still benefit the company because of the partnership one can do. I think Noctis was a terrible decision by Namco for T7 (I still don't get why people are hype for this guy in the game, he's not even a fighting game character). Even if he was made from scratch, he still looks damn weird. Maybe because that gameplay of his just doesn't fit the atmosphere of Tekken whereas Akuma and Geese fit perfectly in that environment.

It is true what Wazaaa said though. They generate more hype and just a better overall result even if it was a shitty inclusion from a shitty game. The worst guests are the console exclusive guests. Those get banned and just a waste of damn money. Why bother learning a console exclusive character when it's going to get banned anyway lol.
I personally feel difficulty is a major factor in how popular a guest character is, like how Mai is super easy in DOA and everybody and their mother uses her since she's easy to pick up and win with on lower level and higher level since people still dont seem to know how to deal with her.

Geese and Noctis were ok but at this point I think legacy anything is more wanted than guests since Geese and Noctis aren't really talked about much besides maybe combos and such although that was different on day one when everyone was excited to use both the characters

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I personally feel difficulty is a major factor in how popular a guest character is, like how Mai is super easy in DOA and everybody and their mother uses her since she's easy to pick up and win with on lower level and higher level since people still dont seem to know how to deal with her.

Geese and Noctis were ok but at this point I think legacy anything is more wanted than guests since Geese and Noctis aren't really talked about much besides maybe combos and such although that was different on day one when everyone was excited to use both the characters

Geese has been requested the moment T7 dropped in arcades before legacy was even a thing. Even Harada wanted him in there like what ahaha. Noctis I agree, that was pure random (or like me, disappointed) but he definitely sells than three legacy characters combined. Seriously, go tweet that man Harada and he'll answer all your questions. Not a big fan of how he operates shit but some of the stuff he does say is pretty genuine. Sometimes it's not even Harada's say, it's his marketing team or Namco.

I think legacy anything is more wanted than guests since Geese and Noctis aren't really talked about much besides maybe combos and such although that was different on day one when everyone was excited to use both the characters

As for most requested, that's skeptical. People could want those characters out of a simple playthrough in arcade mode and never touch them again, or play dress-up out of sheer boredom without actually playing those characters or drop them later.

I think people should get the legacy characters regardless (and I think Harada will give in), but there is a reason why these characters come first because they provide more bang than the standard characters.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I think the most insulting thing about Noctis, was the whole Twitter thing where Harada asked fans for who we want as a guest.

The whole thing was pointless and gave the illusion he was taking suggestions, though its very likely it was always Noctis to start with.

Jadeinchains

If this is somehow 8 characters ( which Is that likely? I don't know I haven't been following T7 a massive amount ) I guess a guest Is likely? Though It would be cool for Anna to be one of the characters, Besides her there's other random characters It could be like Miharu or that Zaibatsu army woman from Tekken revolution who lost out being in the game to the vampire girl.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Jeez this thread been dead since June 6 XD Well they're adding new but effects to arcades:

Screenshot_2018-06-28-09-10-16.png

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I dunno, but it seems like what the joke is trying to show that people are crazy for using rage art in their combos on an opponent with 1 hp when they can just do a simple jab or kick.
I mean yeah but those are pretty lame ways to win tbh, imo if you have a rage art and leave the opponent with a pixel of health after a tailspin, a rage art is the true way the match should be finished, plus in situations jabs and kicks won't connect, especially if you did a really long combo before hand

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I just realized that TN gave Brad Wong Lili's WR/During Dew Glide 3 Sunrise to Sunset attack!:eek:

ffxLrgs.jpg
1Q4vGwL.jpg
That's so cool! XD Although Lili looks better and hers is more extra which I like xD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD