Tekken

Awesmic

Standard Donor
So Zafina hates emo kids, old maids that are mothers of emo kids, monsters that are already dead, and Oogly Mishima. The more you know...

Still, it's odd that Ugly Mishima and Butt-Ugly Mishima weren't even on the list, seeing as they're related as well. Guess Kitchener wanted to cut the list short for editing purposes?

Xiaoyu would like Wang.
Assuming refrigerators have one...

Dad-GUM, that was one of the most awkward shoujo-ai moments I've seen...

Game Over

I thought that movie was non-canon? Hard to take it seriously.

Yeah. But then again, the Tekken storyline overall is not without its own fair amount of sillyness. Seems like it wouldn't be so out of place to include some elements from the movie.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Gotta be a glitch in the Matrix. After seeing Blood Vengeance, one would think the two of them would have the best relationship outside of Law/Paul, and Xiaoyu/Panda.

BV is not cannon according to Harada. Whatever happened in that didn't really take place within the universe.

This is all to avoid further plot holes in the storyline.

Xiaoyu would like Wang.

Jinpachi also like Wang, if you know what I mean.

Still, it's odd that Ugly Mishima and Butt-Ugly Mishima weren't even on the list, seeing as they're related as well. Guess Kitchener wanted to cut the list short for editing purposes?

I don't know what you're talking about, Heihachi is a dashing prince in shining armour. Unless you're talking about Devil which in that case you probably haven't been watching any of those tag2 kazuya matches.

ScattereDreams

What? A tekken spot? i'm in this!

T6 Hwoarang player... speaking of Hwoarang. It seems his "Killing Hawk" oki trap in TTT2 are getting alot of attention.

The thing about it that I don't like is, people who don't normally play Hwoarang are playing him. I have never seen Knee play Hwoarang, but since Hwoarang has this near death setup, everyone is jumping on him. >.<

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Nothing new to be honest. Law/Heihachi players have set ups where you'd end up with 80% gone just for guessing or getting teched up with Heihachi. He is really scary with d+1.

Most people would start messing around with hwo just to figure out his game rather than play him in matches.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Speaking of Lee, Xiang (Steve) at VGF Stratcorner podcast did a podcast today on him.

Check it out if you're interested. This is all pure tactics and strat talk with some discussion about the scene and other high level players.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
I should send that video to some of the fags at doaw.

"Fuck the music learn how to play the god damn game!"

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD