Tekken

Derock

Is the wall bounce gonna replace the normal wall hit? Or is it like a new property?? Also have you guys SEEN Anna's Rage Art??? She throws explosive knives, runs up and hits you with a rocket launcher and then SHOOTS it at you..... Jesus, it's way better and darker than Lili's Rage Art, I'm so glad they did that xD

View attachment 25498
Also what you guys think of her outfit? I like it but I hope her old nostalgic costumes will return xD

Her old outfit is a guarantee to be in, especially as a customized item. You can't ignore it.

Honestly, Anna should've been announced later on. They should've announce Julia first because her style was one of the first.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Her old outfit is a guarantee to be in, especially as a customized item. You can't ignore it.

Honestly, Anna should've been announced later on. They should've announce Julia first because her style was one of the first.
Anna was in before Julia was added tho XD I'm glad they added her first since she's the most popular out of all the legacy returnees, Lei is as well but Anna must be slightly more popular. She looks great so far, however her bob was definitely nerfed from how it was in TTT2, but her face still looks as good as it was, they still probably need to work on her tho since its still early footage of them like how Geese was done. I love how she plays pretty much the same too but they seem to have given her some more options like how they did Nina which will make her even more versatile as she was in TTT2 ^.^

Mama

Neagan? Who the fuck even is that?
5ccLtCs.gif

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Delete the beard or riot, Namco o_o
You'll probably have the option too xD T7 allows you to give everyone their original appearances for the most part, like Xiaoyu and Nina can wear their old hairstyles. I hope Anna can wear her old bob since I don't like how its styled in game, she tucks some behind her ear

05_wat09.jpg

I prefer her TTT2 variation way better tbh
He looks ugly. My god, what did they done to you, Lei?
Made him look homeless which I suppose is because they want to make him look like a drunken master xD They'll definitely give back his older costume tho and hair do tho but hopefully it's not locked in Treasure battle >.>

Radiance

You trying Anna and Negan? haven't played in a good while when I stopped at Suzaku with like one more match for Mighty Ruler, but I may go give it a whirl again when Negan drops. Still think it's a weird choice but yeah don't mind.

Anna’s my main in Tekken so I’m going to play her by default. Can’t wait to go through her movelist and checkout the property changes and new stuff. Negan i’ll probably play for like a week or two. I ended up playing all the guest characters for around the same amount of time. The only one i almost took serious was Noctis until I realized his flaws which was how unsafe he was and that he couldn’t really open people up. I think since last time I played I have Lili, eddy, and lucky Chloe at Savior rank.

Negans probably going to be that character I troll with

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Well then..... Time to get Lei up to Ruler ranks, Drop Eddy and wait for my real mains (Armor King/Julia) to come out and get them up there too.

What a time to be a-fucking-live.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD