Tekken

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
The future, is now lmao.

Dj4ANEWVAAAeBaN.jpg

Also, I thought his dick was hanging out lol.

mizking

The new stage will be a stage where zombies push you back into the stage rather than eating you, like Throwdown lol

Ceviche

OMG so so so happy that Anna is back, I might play Tekken again ! Too bad her design in game doesn't look as good as her CG. Very Tira-ish btw.

Glad Lei is back too. But tired of these guest characters, really ...

Awesmic

Standard Donor
In dark times like this where Zafina is unlikely to come back even amongst these empty slots, I wish there was a way to dislike the Anna reveal video a zillion times.

DyByHands

OMG, the Seinfeld pictures are too much, lmao!
While I dont even know who Neagen is (I know its walking dead or whatever) I do love seeing that they have Lei coming back. I am not a huge tekken fan or active player. But back in 3&4, I did use him along with Hwoarang.
Now based off of looks and some videos Ive seen, I would also like Kunimitsu to be added also. She looks cool. And Ive never played as her myself.

prototypetom

Just got T7 last night and... umm...

Really looking forward to Soul Caliber!

Although to be fair, i've not liked a Tekken game much since 3 (or more accurately, since I got into DOA) but this one feels more like the Tekken i used to love somehow, at least. But man its a clunky and some of the graphics are fuglyaf, compared to the fluidity and elegance of DOA. I'm low key terrified of getting online, its going to be brutal. Ironically, Prototypejack was my main back in the day, and ALL the characters feel that mechanical now, and yet it doesn't help at all. :D

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Guess who harada has met recently ?
DkT1s79UYAAffR-.jpg
They look so badass! Harada is my favorite game developer, I like how unbothered and angry he looks all the time with those glasses xD also they been knew each other tho, they been rivals for years before but Itagaki doesn't really have a game to contend with Tekken tho unfortunately since DOA is yiped from him

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD