Tekken

UpSideDownGRUNT

The problem about the wall bounce it looks so... unrealistic. Like the Tekken team just look at some 2D fighter that has the same mechanic and said, "hey, let's use this!" For me, this is going to be either worse than the bound combos back in 6 and TTT2 or worthless because you'll need to be in a stage with walls and it can be use on the first connect of sending the opponent to the wall. Doesn't apply to the infinite stages.
DOA has a wall bounce exactly like the one in season 2 though... I think as long as it's only certain walls and not EVERY wall it'll be fine.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
DOA has a wall bounce exactly like the one in season 2 though... I think as long as it's only certain walls and not EVERY wall it'll be fine.
Well not really. DOA has the wall bounce only if you directly hit the wall, if you knock your opponent into the wall from afar then they'll just crash into it and slide to the ground. Tekken 7 doesn't require that, you can be a few inches from the wall and it'll still wall bounce

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

40168284_1083020541852000_6296599064423170048_n.png

Radiance

Don't understand why they don't release translated notes at the same time. Japanese is not the only Tekken audience -rolls eyes-.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Don't understand why they don't release translated notes at the same time. Japanese is not the only Tekken audience -rolls eyes-.
I don't really mind, it adds to the excitement xD I was able to figure out most of what Lili got, Claudio I gave up since his notes look boring as fuck and I don't understand his changes at all from a glance. I think I'll just wait for Michael Murray to upload the translated English notes. I like Lili's changes for the most part tho, especially the new pseudo low option she gets from Dew Glide. They also made her WCdf1 Slashing vine safer and her f2 is now 12i as well like her 1+2 Broken heart so she now has two good whiff punishers(but f2,3 is now unsafer -_-)

Flying Wonkey also summarized the patch as a general everything is tracking so I hope Lili got in on that shit xD

English notes:

https://tekkenworldtour.com/news/

Last edited:

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
My thoughts on this...
Ling:
  • Her 3 is now 17 startup frames, and -11 on block. Never used this move much, so I don't really care about this change.
  • Her F+4 is now 19 startup frames, and +1 on block. Eh, don't really care much about this change either.
  • Ling's B+4,4 balance change for Season 2 was pointless. No one is stupid enough to throw that string out (unless they have a death wish), because the second part of it can be ducked, and launch punishable if I remember correctly. Making it -9 on block and +14 on hit isn't going to much outside of juggles. F+2,1,4 is better a better screw attack anyway.
  • I'm glad they made her D/F+1 faster (now 11 frames on startup). That's a nice change.
  • Her D/F+2~1 being -13 on block (was -12 in season one)? I guess I can't really argue with this.
  • Her XTMS went from 16 startup frames to a slow ass 30??? It seems she received properties changes as well (will need to see english version to understand what exactly).
  • Aaaaand finally, she recieved some weird property changes on her crouching/while standing/backturned stuff (I'll have to look at the english version before casting judgement on this one)

Kazumi:
  • So many changes (mostly property related)...I'll talk about it once the english version is out.

Radiance

Hmm good changes. F2,3 was already a good punisher. Had great range and could punish moves that normally couldnt be punished due to pushback. Now its faster and safer. Im not sure how feel about 3,2 being able to cancel into her stance. D/f3+4 being 2 frames faster is okay i guess. Is that all her changes? If so, f2,3 is probably her best buff

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It was but it's faster now so she now has both a high and mid punisher she can use and it'll help her when it comes to trying to out poke someone, and it's not safer since its 3 frames unsafer so you can't just throw out f2,3 any more since you can get punished worse xD her dew glide having that lame WR3,4 sunrise to sunset changed to Horizon slide is imo one of the best buffs since she now has a low option from QCF/Dew Glide and it has decent reach and a better combo set up if you do it at max range even tho it's hard to do. Her hit properties I'll have to see how they changed since a couple attacks like WCdf1 Slashing Vine and a few others now have different props.

He also missed db3+4(Freescia Thrust) and db3(Twist of fate) so I'm going to wait till the site is up since although I like Kane, he didn't really do the best job making the notes thorough, but then again he translated and didn't use the site since its down due to high traffic xD He also said Kazumi is garbage now which i don't mind since I don't like her, Xiaoyu is also apparently nerfed but she needed it, the bitch could do way too much xD

Radiance

Eh i’ll see when the patch drops. Shes probably still trash, thus i’ll keep playing Eddy. I’ll look forward to playing if they buffed Lucky Chloe

Radiance

Xiaoyu recieved a few nerfs but shes still going to be really good. lili’s buffs are meh. Eddy’s changes are the same as lili, meh, although he did recieve a new power crush. They nerfed the damage on lee’s i10 just frame which is arguable. 1,3,3,3 is a i10 just frame that wallsplats. Damage has been nerfed and its more unsafe. its extremely hard to do and lee is already lacking in tekken 7 so idk why they nerfed it. Lucky Chloe got a shit load of buffs so im happy.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Do you know when the queen of iron fist will be released?
Oh you mean Anna? She comes out Thursday so I'm hoping my new debit card comes in since some loser somehow managed to use my old card for fraud online somehow so I have to wait for a new one since I had to cancel it, I'm hoping the patch will drop that early morning on Thursday and then she and Lei should be available later that afternoon

I'm not gonna work that day, I'm gonna call out of work and spend the day digesting the balance changes and hopping into Treasure battle mode to get all of the Anna and Lei Wulong gear but that'll take a good 48 hours, I did the same for Noctis playing a day straight and still didn't get all his items till the next afternoon because apparently you have to use the character as well xD The Summer Lesson DLC will be up that day too with the season pass so that means more hairstyles and clothes for Lili ^.^

Leifang

Oh you mean Anna? She comes out Thursday so I'm hoping my new debit card comes in since some loser somehow managed to use my old card for fraud online somehow so I have to wait for a new one since I had to cancel it, I'm hoping the patch will drop that early morning on Thursday and then she and Lei should be available later that afternoon

I'm not gonna work that day, I'm gonna call out of work and spend the day digesting the balance changes and hopping into Treasure battle mode to get all of the Anna and Lei Wulong gear but that'll take a good 48 hours, I did the same for Noctis playing a day straight and still didn't get all his items till the next afternoon because apparently you have to use the character as well xD The Summer Lesson DLC will be up that day too with the season pass so that means more hairstyles and clothes for Lili ^.^
Of Course I’m talking about Anna. lol I hope I have enough money in my account when she arrives. I’m not worried about LeiWulong I can get him later. My focus is on the queen. Anyway, thank you very much for telling me. Anna truly appreciate it.
2549A7ED-DB45-4340-92E5-40BE71F3A00D.jpeg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD