Tekken

Leifang

It’s cool to see Anna in her classic Tekken 5 dress. Also her new pirate costume looks great on her. Oh yeah, and there’s LeiWulong
6B334721-D0D5-4C67-836F-7B9617D571E6.jpeg

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Somewhat happy about Eddy gaining an i14 attack to punish the MANY -14 moves in the game.
Bulletpointed thoughts on Eddy's changes.
  • ub3 becoming a Power Crush - Eddy now having a standing Armor attack to compensate for his lack of SS to avoid setups is pretty dope. However it is only -2 on block instead of it's previous +3, but that's because it's now i27 (?) instead of i31 and that would be busted. ub3 is now the ONLY safe mid Power Crush in the entire game, and if the enemy blocks it, I might be able to steal the turn off my enemies with b1+2 or a dickjab. This move will be sick again to apply pressure at the wall also. It's not as viable in speed (Same speed as Hwoarang's Whiplash - Which you STILL get hit by a lot, so the speed is actually okay) as say, Bob's, but you might just use it after SS2 to abuse turn disrespect. I like this shit.
  • b1+2 changing from -6 to -8 - Insignificant change. It's still safe. And I can still backdash after it. If it was being changed to -10, there would be problems.
  • d3~4 vaccuming on hit and block - Thank god. I will be able to do more mixups after I hit this move. They want Eddy players to use d3~4 more than d4 because they have the same on hit effects now, but d3~4 is wayyyy less punishable on block so it reduces risk.
  • b2 being i14 but -11. Fire. This is fire considering Eddy never had a i14 to punish with. Nobody punishes b2 on block because there are mental plus frames that come from the b2,4 NC. This is dope. Oki as well?? Fire.
  • f2,1,4 screwing on CH - Delay it and screw you for pressing buttons? Huge buff.
  • RLX3 DMG10 from DMG12 but fixed hitbox - Only done to reduce max damage from combos. Very neutral change,
  • ss3+4 connection consistency on hit - YES.
  • HSP4 is now a screw on combos - Max damage from RLX4~3 is about to get FAT.
  • HSP4 having a new on hit effect - Let's hope it will knockdown still but with better Oki. Or have the twist stun so that the enemy stays on their feet for more mix ups.
  • HSP1 is now -12 from -11. Who even cares, It's unsafe on block regardless and causes FC.
  • ff3/rlx2,f3 is now a wallbounce. This is deadly at the wall considering the pushback makes the move unpunishable and I can still go into RLX or PFHSP from it to bait button presses. The speed buff on it as well is pretty sick. i26 to i24.
  • 1,2 being +5 instead of +4 on hit - IDC.
  • uf3+4 being -10 instead of -13 - I'll take it considering I don't die for throwing it out anymore. Never used the move anyway but shiddddd i just might.

Last edited:

Leifasumi

I totally agree with you.

Not only that but the game's color palette has to be the worst one I have ever seen. You can never find the color orange and try to change the color of Asuka's old costume (T5-TTT2) and see how terrible it gets.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Not only that but the game's color palette has to be the worst one I have ever seen. You can never find the color orange and try to change the color of Asuka's old costume (T5-TTT2) and see how terrible it gets.
It's not bad imo, if you can't find orange just use the manual pallette to find an orange. The worst palette imo was TTT2 since the colors were way too oversaturated

Leifasumi

It's not bad imo, if you can't find orange just use the manual pallette to find an orange. The worst palette imo was TTT2 since the colors were way too oversaturated

You still can't find a certain colors like orange with the manual pallette though. I had to use M. Raven to get the orange colors for the other characters by saving the color and using it for them.

aGmR_aU_VQOddu5dQppL1UbBKi_w_6H1F8uadeEMVmU.png

I disagree with you about TTT2 being bad, I don't remember facing any problem with it.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You still can't find a certain colors like orange with the manual pallette though. I had to use M. Raven to get the orange colors for the other characters by saving the color and using it for them.

aGmR_aU_VQOddu5dQppL1UbBKi_w_6H1F8uadeEMVmU.png

I disagree with you about TTT2 being bad, I don't remember facing any problem with it.
I mean the colors just didn't look good in that engine imo. And that's what I mean, finding the colors yourself like you did Master Raven the 3rd best tekken girl I consider manual xD

Also just one more day! ^.^

dAE9kUM.jpg

Leifasumi

I mean the colors just didn't look good in that engine imo. And that's what I mean, finding the colors yourself like you did Master Raven the 3rd best tekken girl I consider manual xD

Also just one more day! ^.^

dAE9kUM.jpg

Master Raven was the only one who had this, had I not find it on Twitter I wouldn't have known.
I can't wait for the superior Williams' sister to come out

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Do you like her new VA? @KasumiLover
She sounds bland now "The come on over here, let me talk to you real close" line lost it charm IMO :(
Be careful about double posts >.> and I'm eh about her voice tbh... Her old VA Lenne Hardt was a pro VA, she did work in Silent Hill and various games and she had a sort of ethereal vibe to her voice I loved. Just listen to the confessor in SH3, Lenne was legit good, it almost made me cry how emotional and dark her performance was...

In Tekken as Anna, I loved her, she gave Anna a very versatile voice direction, she made her sound dominant, bitchy, masculine, flirty, whorish, slutty, and legit just perfect femme fatale back in T5.:oops: Her new VA Tara Platt is ok, but she makes her sound like a generic femme fatale imo, she doesn't have those same qualities to her voice except maybe being flirty and playful, I don't get dominatrix whore vibes from her anymore which I don't mind, but it kinda pains me since her old voice was my childhood. But I can deal tho, she isn't awful.

Plus she does still have her old attack and pain sounds which I love, tbh her attack and pain grunts are way better than Lili's imho

Leifang

Unhhhhhhhhh............, Exposed thong and slut tattoo..... <3 definitely gonna be my fave outfit!! XD
Yas!! Queen Anna
is looking sexy and fierce as hell. Definitely can’t wait to wear this baby.

I see what, I suffer that problem too.
D9215E01-280E-4774-89E8-08EC0241D515.jpeg
4856D845-4D78-4267-8F0C-F9D28082418A.jpeg
Is it me or does Tekken Tag 2 Anna Williams looks all around better?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yas!! Queen Anna
is looking sexy and fierce as hell. Definitely can’t wait to wear this baby.
I see what, I suffer that problem too.

View attachment 25727View attachment 25728Is it me or does Tekken Tag 2 Anna Williams looks all around better?
She does xD she looks good in T7 but she looks a bit aged tbh, plus her bobcut in TTT2 is wayyyy better since its better coiffed and she doesn't tuck the left part behind her ear, I hate that change in T7 >.>

Also to anyone who didn't get the season pass and wanted to know how all the content looked up close, here's all the Summer Lesson bonus stuff and all the unlocked Anna and Lei content I got. It took forever to get -_-

Last edited:

XxNoriakixX

Lei and Anna are the first characters I really like in T7 design-wise (besides Leo, but as an Akira player she feels like a boring bootleg to me lol) Still mad at Harada for pushing all this anime and waifu bs. Removing Bruce and my other main for this unbearable crybaby, lucky Chloe and katarina and all the ugly re-designs... Hwoarang cosplaying as a FF character and rocking that Claudio hairstyle with Lei.

It is hard to play a fighting game where you'd rather want to see your characters being beaten up. Maybe I am too old now but I prefer the simple designs of VF and DoA which are the best mix between anime-yish but not over the top.

Some good balance changes though but some questionable too (Rip even more Gigas)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The wall bounce is meh imo, most characters only have a WB from situational attacks or attacks that are impractical, like Lili won't wall bounce unless the opponent for some reason crouches or attempts a low at the wall, but I suppose that's to mind game the opponent to not do that at the wall xD

Also I like anna but they nerfed so many attacks. F3,2 has pitiful range, it misses in set ups it shouldn't, db1 doesn't launch anymore and lost its low mix up, f2,3 doesn't knock down down on NH, her df3,1,4,2 combo doesn't have the low sweep anymore and uf3+4 doesn't even knock down anymore. I feel like they tried to tone her down in a couple of areas but they went a bit far, plus her range is eh, and her RA is bad imo, little range and it loses knife damage in set ups. Hopefully they'll improve her once this season is is partway through since even Fergus has issues regarding her T7 incarnation. TTT2 Anna>>>>T7 Anna

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD