Tekken

Radiance

Some of my Anna stuff; for the most part, she's still the same. The only thing I don't like is her while stand d/f+2 has been nerfed. It no longer causes a sweep on CH that leads into a juggle and you can't really get anything off her CH magic 4. But I love the space that move creates on block

Leifasumi

Be careful about double posts >.> and I'm eh about her voice tbh... Her old VA Lenne Hardt was a pro VA, she did work in Silent Hill and various games and she had a sort of ethereal vibe to her voice I loved. Just listen to the confessor in SH3, Lenne was legit good, it almost made me cry how emotional and dark her performance was...

In Tekken as Anna, I loved her, she gave Anna a very versatile voice direction, she made her sound dominant, bitchy, masculine, flirty, whorish, slutty, and legit just perfect femme fatale back in T5.:oops: Her new VA Tara Platt is ok, but she makes her sound like a generic femme fatale imo, she doesn't have those same qualities to her voice except maybe being flirty and playful, I don't get dominatrix whore vibes from her anymore which I don't mind, but it kinda pains me since her old voice was my childhood. But I can deal tho, she isn't awful.

Plus she does still have her old attack and pain sounds which I love, tbh her attack and pain grunts are way better than Lili's imho

I still have SH3 but never got to play it lol. Her new VA is exactly generic and took away a lot of things from Anna I can't put my finger on. Her only good thing is the "My pleasure" intro but it's still not better than the original.
Same thing happened with Michelle and Jun and I just don't understand what's wrong with them ugh! OMFG I miss Lili's english voice too. Her voice was so good but I get why they changed it. Wish we could have an option to pick which one we want to use.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Some of my Anna stuff; for the most part, she's still the same. The only thing I don't like is her while stand d/f+2 has been nerfed. It no longer causes a sweep on CH that leads into a juggle and you can't really get anything off her CH magic 4. But I love the space that move creates on block

Yeah her magic 4 seems eh, the most I could get from it is magic 4>b4>df3,2~df1>f3,2 xD
I still have SH3 but never got to play it lol. Her new VA is exactly generic and took away a lot of things from Anna I can't put my finger on. Her only good thing is the "My pleasure" intro but it's still not better than the original.
Same thing happened with Michelle and Jun and I just don't understand what's wrong with them ugh! OMFG I miss Lili's english voice too. Her voice was so good but I get why they changed it. Wish we could have an option to pick which one we want to use.
Her voice is fine for the most part tho, it grew on me, I like her "Don't test me....step aside!" and her "Such a rush!" quotes xD Lili should have spoke English regardless, if Josie can speak English why not her? XD I don't mind lilis French but her English voice was more memorable and more genuine imo

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
lol

44024089_244746426216532_3765100913019060224_n.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Why the fuck they have to cut Julia's hair tho? >.> my heart hurts, her hair was so long before but now... And I feel bad for the zafina fans, but I think Harada purposely didn't add her because hee fans on twitter are nasty, they'll bully you and even wish death on you and such if you disagree with them that she's "popular" xD

I don't use any of them but I'll boot up T7 when they drop to unlock all their stuff as I usually do and probably upload it, Julia and Armor king look good so I'll probably fool around with them a bit. I have to tell Edo Armor King is in too! :-O

Also here's some Negan, yawn
I love that first pic xD

Radiance

Happy I get to play Julia and Armor King again! All my characters back in. Happy to see Marduk as well, I know Gigas players struggled with that character. Now I just have to wait for Setsuka in Soul Calibur

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Tekken is lit. I need to back into this game since the last time I touched it was back in Season 1 on Suzaku.

Negan's model and facial expression looks weird as shit, but it's pretty hilarious on how they did the exact same scene of his entry in Walking Dead. Still think it was a weird choice but that was a great way of a character introduction.

So far Armor King looked the most hype for me, great stuff. Tekken be making some really cool characters still.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
They come in March tho, that's way too long but eh at least they're coming xD Leave it to Tekken to make the most hype DLC literally come out almost like a century later when other games are out

Radiance

Tekken is lit. I need to back into this game since the last time I touched it was back in Season 1 on Suzaku.

Negan's model and facial expression looks weird as shit, but it's pretty hilarious on how they did the exact same scene of his entry in Walking Dead. Still think it was a weird choice but that was a great way of a character introduction.

So far Armor King looked the most hype for me, great stuff. Tekken be making some really cool characters still.

Yeah I didn't really care for Negan, exposure though lol. Looking forward to playing Armor King however, only grappler I ever touch because he has a wind god fist lol (well just call it an upper cut lol)

They come in March tho, that's way too long but eh at least they're coming xD Leave it to Tekken to make the most hype DLC literally come out almost like a century later when other games are out

They come out tomorrow lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD