Tekken

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I don't think people hate Zafina, Zafina just was never much a truly popular character, that's what her small fanbase on twitter needs to realize. They bugged Harada time and time again and they even made death threats iirc and said some foul stuff to him and whoever else disagreed with her being in and I think that's why Harada didn't choose her. Julia fans and Anna fans were obnoxious but they were nowhere near as vile as some of the Zafina fans were

dg1995

Imo the problems of Zafina are :

1.Her fighting style : No one has ever seen a fighting style like that.

2.Her Psychic personality. Imo she should have acted more like an Assassin than just a psychic.("You aren't strong enough to change fate.")

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Imo the problems of Zafina are :

1.Her fighting style : No one has ever seen a fighting style like that.

2.Her Psychic personality. Imo she should have acted more like an Assassin than just a psychic.("You aren't strong enough to change fate.")
I don't think those are really problems. Zafina is basically the Street Fighter Rose or the Soul Calibur Zasapamel/Viola of the game with how she acts and operates. Her style isn't complex to implement either, it's basically confusion fu but she doesn't have all that much moves anyway, her style is more a style to throw off where the opponent thinks she'll hit. The main issue I think is that Zafina fans are just toxic and like how a mother doesn't buy her a little boy a treat for bad behavior, Harada did that to her fans xD

If I was a game developer, there would be no way on earth I would give a sect of my fans what they want if they threatened my life, anyone who wishes death upon someone or is happy at the thought of someone dying or having died is truly messed up and doesn't deserve anything positive

dg1995

The main problem with that way of thinking is that every fanbase in the world has toxic members even if the fanbase is the best fanbase in the world.(I remember that some toxic MGS fans sent Kojima death threats when they heard that he was only going to be the producer of MGS 4)

Reactions: CFW

dg1995

Who cares about the fans, Zafina fighting style is unique and beautiful. I wish we had someone like her in DOA..
I'm not sure if Harada ever listens to the fans there. I think he has made that Twitter account for trolling them.(At one point he told the fans there that character usage is their main factor of bringing back a character,but then he brought the 2 least used characters that are Kuma and Panda in 2 different slots.)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You all seemed to have misspelled Kazumi but its cool. I knew what y'all meant
Kazumi is pretty as well but idk, she has too doll like face for my liking tbh, like she's pretty but there's not much detail to it sort of how Kokoro's face in DOA is. In general Tekken I can't say has any bad looking girls since they all look good(Although Anna I admit has a sort of unflattering face in certain instances xD)

Dr PaC

Kazumi is pretty as well but idk, she has too doll like face for my liking tbh, like she's pretty but there's not much detail to it sort of how Kokoro's face in DOA is. In general Tekken I can't say has any bad looking girls since they all look good(Although Anna I admit has a sort of unflattering face in certain instances xD)
I just prefer the more mature look vs young and bubbly, tho Lili is an exception cuz I do enjoy the "Ojou-sama" rich girl swag she has. I think Anna is purposely meant to be unflattering at times since she's supposed to be kinda on the crazy side, but honestly, thats part of her charm so it fits. Her sister Nina however is just Sarah Bryant and Samus in another game. Same lady, lol.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD