Tekken

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor

10omjuu.gif

Gill Hustle

Thanks UK.

They are two guys that frequent my gaming lounge. They were pissing me off with the casual crap so I threw down cash and had them do a first to 10. They're staying fresh for TTT2 but I want to see what they were capable of when money's on the line.

I'll do more vids once we decide who should face off with Stillelectric.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I guarantee most of the endings will be full of fluff, as the game itself is non-canonical. I mean, What can they possibly do?

Give us a two-minute tease of Lili and Asuka playing "spin the bottle"?

Expand on Xiaoyu and Alisa's awkward but interesting relationship?

Make Nina and Anna kiss and make up?

Make Jin completely non-emo and go back to Hwaorang?

Will Ogre get the product placement treatment in a Green Giant commercial?

Will Karin make a surprise appearance in Lili's ending as a taste of things to come with Tekken x Street Fighter?

Will Feng Wei actually get killed off?

Will Raven make a nod to Passenger 57?

Will Zafina get the sexiest ending in the series' history (actually, I'm really hoping for that one...)?

Gill Hustle

This kid came into the shop ASKING to play a fighting game :eek:. Said he had Tekken 5 but someone stole it, told him there was a Tekken 6 and he was ecstatic!:

Awesmic

Standard Donor
This kid came into the shop ASKING to play a fighting game :eek:. Said he had Tekken 5 but someone stole it, told him there was a Tekken 6 and he was ecstatic!:

That's no surprise. Given the age range of most of the girls in the roster, they obviously had prepubescent young males in mind... particularly with Lili.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD