Texture Editing (PC)

nirvandav

there are a couple of errors I found on this mod -- neck seam and hair spikes thru body:
Untitled2.jpg

Tina2040_

Hi there,
Sorry for the bump but I've just gotten back into modding this game. I'm rusty.

My old face .tmcs don't seem to work with the latest version of ink reshuffle or the game?

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor

Holy molly haha

Oh man, Enforcers has 1.2 mil views.

So many views but where are all the MODS!

cornel

@ Fiend Busa:

In your edit at the start of this thread you say there are better ways / tools to edit graphics... Could you give me some pointers? I would like to change the main menu graphics.
:)
Many thanks!

Cadaveri

Edit: Nvm, found out stuff myself, looks like modding has become much more user friendly in the last year or so with autolink etc.

Still missing 100% save on steam version.
Do you need some sort of steamID resigner to get it working?

Last edited:

PrincessPeachfan2016

One day i shall get DOA5 on Steam and mod Kasumi's uhh.. Costume 63? And Ayane's Costume 27 (SteamPunk) What is the reccomended tool for me to use? I'm kinda new at modding textures, I have Paint.net that does edits DSS (DDS?) Files.

PrincessPeachfan2016

Looking back at this....was a good day when DOA came out on PC.

Was so fun seeing what people did haha.
It's way cooler DOA4 texture edits.. A guy on youtube with a Username called:
''NinjaAss5'' (LOL)
Had modded DOA4 With textures, Alpha 152, and Moves.
I also will try to Edit DOA3, and DOA2U, (Maybe DOA1U, but i don't use it too much.)

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I think I have solved the transparency issue! It dawned on me this morning that PNG files only carry data from the actual imagery and there is no natural white fill in. Decided to remove the image data on Phase-4's C2 with hood as an experiment and voila. The hood is gone
You can also see some of the work I'm doing on Lost World. Still lots to do. and figure out
View attachment 9838

Has anyone finished this Lost World night time stage? is there even a download?

gamemaster14

Random question for modders of this game. Not sure if it came up yet but, in the level The Show there is a girl jumping on a trampoline (as can be seen in the picture below) does anyone know if she is just like a part of the stage file or is her character model somewhere in the game data? I remember when I was modding DOA3 there were some "in level characters" That were actually xpr and cat files in the game files and we could actually make them playable. Any ideas?
latest

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Random question for modders of this game. Not sure if it came up yet but, in the level The Show there is a girl jumping on a trampoline (as can be seen in the picture below) does anyone know if she is just like a part of the stage file or is her character model somewhere in the game data? I remember when I was modding DOA3 there were some "in level characters" That were actually xpr and cat files in the game files and we could actually make them playable. Any ideas?
latest
Iactually think her outfit is nicer than Leifang's current circus costume

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD