News TFC is One Week Away

Tournament players, stream monsters, and casual fans, we are one week away from the largest Dead or Alive event of the year. The main event for tournament players will undoubtedly be the singles tournament itself with $8,000 guaranteed to top six on top of the pool. For everyone else, we will also be getting hands on time with the current build of Dead or Alive 5 Last Round on the current generation consoles. There will also be other things going on so keep your eyes and ears peeled to the profile pages, Twitter accounts, and Facebook pages of players in attendance!

This is also a reminder to players intending on being there to get your pre-registration in! The more players we have pre-registered the easier it will be to set up the brackets and get things moving. On-site registration happens to be cheaper so there's no real reason not to. There's also no reason to get long winded here, so hit the links below for more information or to head to the pre-registration site.

Pre-register for TFC
TFC Tournament Thread

Good luck to all participants.

@CyberEvil Tell me if there are any changes made to Hayabusa in this build of LR and I'll be eternally grateful (obviously I'm expecting you to go through his entire movelist with the move details up, like every Hayabusa fanboy would).

Good luck to all participants.

@CyberEvil Tell me if there are any changes made to Hayabusa in this build of LR and I'll be eternally grateful (obviously I'm expecting you to go through his entire movelist with the move details up, like every Hayabusa fanboy would).
I hate move details. Blocks so much of the screen. I might though.
I can't believe I'm going to miss this event. Sucks, I know...
:(

I can't believe I'm going to miss this event. Sucks, I know...

Maryland's last hope... is gone. :(

Or... you can come try him out yourself to give direct feedback to Team NINJA, like anyone else who is showing up. :)

I don't want to sound like a jerk or anything but TFC just seems like an awfully remote location being in North Carolina and all. Maybe this is why so many aren't able to make it out?

I don't want to sound like a jerk or anything but TFC just seems like an awfully remote location being in North Carolina and all. Maybe this is why so many aren't able to make it out?
It was chosen because it is central to most of the East Coast FGC. Flights are similarly priced for pretty much everywhere in the EC.

How is it so many people showed up for SJ8, a preliminary to TFC, but so many people are ducking out of the final event? Come on guys! $8000 dollar pot bonus! If we don't support this game then how do you expect Team Ninja to do the same?

SJ is free entry.

I will admit that Philadelphia is a nice "centralized" location (well for Northern EC players at least).

How is it so many people showed up for SJ8, a preliminary to TFC, but so many people are ducking out of the final event? Come on guys! $8000 dollar pot bonus! If we don't support this game then how do you expect Team Ninja to do the same?
I don't care about the money.

I care about doing well enough in the tourney (hell, any tourney worth its salt) to be liked by everyone.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD