TGS announcement:DOA6 coming out in FEB 15 2019,and honoka,marie,ayane,bayman show up

KnacKrover

At first in early build, they show character's face being hit by BB. Now in latest update....wonder if they add camera angle option, don't get me wrong if I want to see all female get punch in da face or anythin' ya know it's for cinematic camera

Atahotaku

At first in early build, they show character's face being hit by BB. Now in latest update....wonder if they add camera angle option, don't get me wrong if I want to see all female get punch in da face or anythin' ya know it's for cinematic camera
Yeah, it's a safe option for those who doesn't like ryona or, better stated, ryona's consequences xD A pity, because I wanted to see the close-ups of BB on Ayane, Bayman and Honoka.

KnacKrover

Yeah, it's a safe option for those who doesn't like ryona or, better stated, ryona's consequences xD A pity, because I wanted to see the close-ups of BB on Ayane, Bayman and Honoka.

Let the dudes get smack in their face! jk :p
It's funny that Bayman's shades doesn't torn out after using bb maybe TN are on Bayman's animation process?

UpSideDownGRUNT

The face close up is still there in TGS build, they just have it turned off. PlayStation UK at EGX had the TGS build and the face close up was still there.

Macca Beam

to be honest, i'm glad the face punches can be turned off because 1) it's disruptive 2) it's not even good for ryona when holds and throws are much more entertaining to look at.
so it's just a camera/gameplay steal for practically nothing

Jackie Chan Fan

The wrestling costumes.
DOA6_4.jpg

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
The wrestling costumes.
DOA6_4.jpg

I like Honoka's costume, it's sexy! Can't stand the half leg thing that Ruby Riot... I mean Ayane has. The Team NINJA logo there looks kind of weird.

Marie Rose... I don't even wanna go there, but I hate skirts, and the shirt thing.

Raansu

I like Honoka's costume, it's sexy! Can't stand the half leg thing that Ruby Riot... I mean Ayane has. The Team NINJA logo there looks kind of weird.

Marie Rose... I don't even wanna go there, but I hate skirts, and the shirt thing.

Is it weird that I don't find this outfit for Honoka attractive? I find her Jacket and jeans costume way more attractive.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Is it weird that I don't find this outfit for Honoka attractive? I find her Jacket and jeans costume way more attractive.

No I don't think so, there is something attractive about that. I just like thick bodies and tight revealing clothing that barely manages to contain it from spilling out.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD