TGS announcement:DOA6 coming out in FEB 15 2019,and honoka,marie,ayane,bayman show up

Tina2040_

Ok that Nyotengu shit was a lucky guess.
I'm still not buying the DLC campaign shit though.

:tina::tina::tina:

Good to see Ayane and the rest of the girls, but could be more hype.

Tina2040_

The tweet has some pre-order stuff/collector's edition stuff as well:

Nyotengu and Phase 4 are shown???… and you can get boobie mousepads. That desexualization thing certainly isn't just a marketing spin for the West XD

DOA5 flashbacks already...
It feels so quick.

"
■ Game software (download version only) ■ Deluxe Set Download Cereal · Additional character "Phase 4" right to use · Deluxe Costume Set (25 Clothes) · Deluxe addition BGM (3 songs) "

fuck me lol she's back. Starting to feel like DOA5.2

GarryJaune

yooo nyo tengu and phase4 DLC
CTQT0)[4U4I8}HE}(3~GT0P.jpg
U}USU]DFDXRM`(ZEVUPT781.jpg

Macca Beam

lmao nyo and phase are STILL dlc one game later

also yeah the hood shit can die. i'm surprised they're still finding more characters to inflict those on.

just_me

Standard Donor
So I guess with the 25 set costume DLC and the 25 badges… that means 25 Characters at launch??? (excluding Nyo and Phase)

If they were smart, they'd make Nyo pre-order exclusive for a few months and free DLC afterward… but I doubt they'll do that lol

zoo

I was not ready.. Ayane can't just be flipping on the scene that quick LOL
New hitomi outfit, marie and honoka seem to have some sorta story arc with ayane which I kinda saw coming based on the tag intro she had with honoka, fucking bayman out of nowhere... god I loved this
Even the stages were dope and the lighting is so good here ahhhhh

guess the only thing that threw off my overall prediction was nyotengu not being in the base roster, was almost certain she'd be included in this story given the mystery behind her and random dialogue she has with ayane in 5. Bummed about the dlc shit returning this early but it should've been expected by everyone

Cadaveri

~5 months left

16(17 If you count the new female) characters confirmed

14 possible characters remaining, how many will be left out and WHO

AudZJHp.jpg

Reactions: YEH
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD