DOA5LR TGS interviews

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Talking about breasts, then the new characters associated with those breasts, then explaining that if you buy a xbox one or PS4 the breasts will be superior, then dangerzone, then about skin looking good on the girls but also the guys.

Then more talking about breasts, then a video of danger zone which was purposely lost so they could put Hitomi in a losing pose.

There's the synopsis of this ridiculously Japanese interview.

Leifang2000

New Characters: 1 Male, 1 Female confirmed.
The new Male Character, DOA fans will love him. (<--Resurrected character)
The new Female Character, right now he can only say, please anticipate for her.
(Hair color, other than black -->Not black) She can make full use of the new soft skin engine...

Still adding more hair style

The new soft skin engine is only on next gen hardware: PS4/XboxOne

Last edited:

Cadaveri

HA! Called it! :)

Also here is google translate (until we get someone who does it better):

"To talk apt story from the chest shaking

Has been held to ~ 21 日 September 18, 2014 in Chiba Prefecture, at Makuhari Messe "Tokyo Game Show 2014". PlayStation 4 Koei Tecmo Games, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, for "The Last Round 5 Dead or Alive" for Xbox 360 fighting game, I was asked to talk to Yosuke Hayashi, producer.

DOA5 / KN1_2644

Koei Tecmo Games producer, Yosuke Hayashi said.

── No ~, of the natural breast shaking this time is I'm awesome. And I was up on Youtube to take videos chest shaking, but they become with nearly 30,000 playback.

Hayashi, everyone, I ~ I like (laughs).

── I like! Well, PlayStation 4 has been exhibited this time, but I think you have increased Toka hairstyle of the character Jimi ~?

Hayashi you, I've noticed better!

── when you select the pupil, "Oh ...... I wish I did not Nante Bobukatto! This or new hairstyle," he said. It 's now contains Shire~tsu (laughs).

I'm a Hayashi likely. Fine various story may not contain. That said, this time because it is the first unveiling of the PlayStation 4, anyway "soft engine" it is pushing.

── of rumors engine newly created in the chest shaking for (laughs).

Yes Hayashi (laughs). There was also be made to the new hard that 4, Xbox One PlayStation, and that I wanted to tell what went was powered up simple and, to everyone in the "Dead or Alive" fan, girl is now more attractive and I wanted to deliver that. I wanted to bring to the dimension "shaking of the chest! Will violently" not it's like I simply, and wanna get to feel, so in addition not touched, but I actually "soft".

── "gravity! Working here" I like.

To make things for me to think "dude,! Soft" I Hayashi, the power of the new generation machine is so essential.

── 360 the Xbox and PlayStation 3 version, does not correspond to the soft engine?

I'm a Hayashi likely. ...... Engine is not moving.

── In order to enjoy the soft breast, and let's buy a Xbox One version of Playstation and Version 4. But, shaking my chest, but it is really great. And texture of the skin of the girl, coupled with good image quality, the sensation like watching something Yaba casting (laughs).

As you Ultimately that Tteyuu draw a cute girl in the representation Hayashi real, you can feel the Na I come to these places. Looking at the big screen this, and I think we get to think you Na was good to buy a new generation machine.

── ~ Well. I think the "Dead or Alive", and are a fan want to enjoy the match, the fans want to admiring a girl, but I think that if you intend to admire the girl, with no choice but to buy a new generation machine version. In fact, people who I thought I "... Oh!?" To see that breast sway also seems to often.

DOA5 / KN1_2673

Hayashi and that girl that cute, 2-axis that fighting game that can be enjoyed firmly I believe that it is the identity of "Dead or Alive" series. When I take them to the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 the "Dead or Alive", and wanna extend its two axes. I think that towards the lovers, get to think "great! 'S new hard" games you have a new generation of hard, it was said this is I think we can provide.

── ~ It is fun. So, I want to ask also talk of game content, but for 試遊 this version, or would I be considered as equivalent to those running on the household and arcade now?

Be the same in Hayashi basically, small story of Dattari hairstyle will contain. I put up statements that have or have revived the stage that was original called "THE DANGER ZONE" to "Dead or Alive", developed in time. Additional elements are working on many things other than this, and you get a look at the character select screen, there is a suspicious frame something, and I wanna look forward to the follow-up by all means around here.

── "something, here space Anzo?" Such (laughs).

Chaimashou say anymore Hayashi! By men and women alone, it is working on a new character. I think male character and delight the fans, and it's also available for female characters, that, please stay tuned.

── Some characters you have a thing that went on a series of the past, not out now, but ... whether people like that?

Hayashi, It's a secret! But, until now ...... I wonder if alright to say female characters.

── thank you! ! ! ! ! !

Well Hayashi, say (laughs). Towards the woman is new rather than a resurrection character. I think reputation is so good for the development team this is, and if you can look forward to the public. Since we have full advantage of the engine soft (laughs).

── By the way, the color of the hair, black areas? Or, do you otherwise?

Hayashi is ...... otherwise!

── ~ Oh! In full advantage of the soft engine, the color of the hair ...... and other than black! By the way, do you plan is intended to make, such as balancing the existing character?

I have been doing from time to time there Hayashi. Maybe, you might be shaped like am allowed to release before the arcade version. In addition, we plan to continue to adjust even after its release.

── and there is a possibility that the arcade is ahead?

I think it is enough to that, "might" put before the character in the arcade version Hayashi, a portion which is not decided yet also so many, and you want to your report as soon as determined.

── I am looking forward to! I think it will last, but those who have an opportunity to visit 試遊 Saturday and Sunday also large. Is there What about additional elements in 試遊 this, Could you tell me secretly? (Laughs)

I want will find everyone Hayashi it (laughs).

── I'm curving likely (laughs). Such as hairstyle is increasing secretly?

Stage and Hayashi hairstyle has been increasing, and optional items also have increased the rest. Character because we work with the image quality of full HD, please try by all means enjoy.

● Check also videos!

This time, we publish a movie of the pattern of play! Video of woman Tengu is a public already, but I have taken a video on a new pupil! Character of a pupil is a hobby of reporters! In losing on purpose, since the so easy to understand chest shaking, please check it out! After, videos of more of the swimwear, Hitomi is "THE DANGER ZONE" of the new stage!

※ play report "5 last round Dead or Alive" is here

(C) Koei Tecmo Games Team NINJA All rights reserved.
Akira, Sarah, Pai, Jacky characters (C) SEGA.Virtua Fighter is either a registered trademark or trademark of SEGA Corporation.
※ screen is a thing of the development.
Related article"

werewolfgold

The new female character's hair isn't black.

Also, it talks about how the report has a Hitomi fetish and lost on purpose so he could jiggle her boobs.

Yep. Quality interview, right there. They also mentioned that managed to have the Danger Zone finished in time for TGS, but the other new stages not quite.

Doa_Eater

I hope the new male is Astaroth or Lu Bu. Enough feeding Sega, let them release games in the west first.

werewolfgold

I hope the new male is Astaroth.
20_scls02.jpg

Dead or Alive is not ready. lol

Kodachi

Standard Donor
The new Male Character, DOA fans will love him. (<--Resurrected character)
The new Female Character, right now he can only say, please anticipate for her.
(Hair color, other than black -->Not black) She can make full use of the new soft skin engine...

Still adding more hair style
Raidou? I don't think anyone ever loved that rapist but it would make sense for him to return with another DOA1 themed stage.

Cadaveri

looks like the "soft engine" is only available on ps4 & xbone, according to that interview lol

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Yes, confirmed: the new soft skin engine is only on next gen hardware: PS4/XboxOne
(It is also on the Japanese website)

Thank god for that! :D

Thanks Lei for the translation!

Well, seems like Miyako is eliminated.

Every recurring character (Irene too) is, as the character is supposed to also completely new!
Wait were did I read, the female character wasn't recurring. Don't find it, after I tried to double check.

KwonJigglypuff

But why the interviewer after hearing the secret asked if her hair color is black?

I don't know. I don't get it but yeah, very suspicious.

"Resurrection male" could include Raidou, Genra, Tengu, and even Shiden if we are unlucky.
"New non-black haired female" could be anything : Rio, Niki, Irene, or a totally new babe.

@Tyaren Depends what they mean by "new". Could be new moveset for Tecmo babes (Irene, Niki, Rio) or original babe. When I said Miyako is eliminated, it's because of the hair color.

Jadeinchains

Thank god the only exclusive next gen has is the "soft skin engine" which translates to bigger more jiggly boobs.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD