The 36 Chambers of YEAH! (The Jacky Combo Thread)

Ghosty-J

To accompany the General Thread, I thought it's best to throw in a thread specifically made for Jacky combos! I can't find any guaranteed combos with Jacky yet. I doubt he even has a move with sitdown stun properties. But I wanna try my best to contribute improving our game with this spiky haired fast as lightning JKD bad-dude :cool:

The Dynast

2P+K causes sit down stun. You can follow up with 6K 1P+KPK or KPPPK or 6K P+GP 1P+KPK or 6K P 4K+G (KPPPK/ 6K~G 7K). All of that was done in training on Fast escape though.

On Fastest you can get 6P or the SSS PP follow up. That's about it I think.

Last edited:

Dave

stanley2.gif

let it begin.

MarshallLawKOF

Been putting in mad work with jack in which both VF5FS and DOA5U to see what are the combos he can do. So this thread will be his list of combos Ive found and Combos hope for other people to fine. This list with have his Launchers, Power Burst, Sit downs and Critical Burst. His combos do take Execution or at least little due to his Flash Sword Kick :6_::K::5::h: which is you have to Guard soon as he hits his opponent. Pretty sure there's more and hope to fine them or you guys. So lets start ;).

Directional Notations

1 : down+back
2 : down
3 : down+forward
4 : back
5 : neutral
6 : forward
7 : up+back
8 : up
9 : up+forward

An easier way to remember is by looking at your number pad on your keyboard(don't get confused with your mobile phone device as work the other way around). Most computer/laptop keyboard number pads should have arrows printed under the numbers. So take the time to remember those number and match them to the corresponding arrows. If your keyboard is not labeled with arrows here is what the numbers should correspond to on your keyboard.

7 8 9
icon_7.png
icon_8.png
icon_9.png

4 5 6
icon_left.png
icon_5.png
icon_6.png

1 2 3
icon_downleft.png
icon_down.png
icon_3.png

By adding square brackets around the number you are holding down the command.

[7] [8] [9]
hicon_upleft.png
hicon_up.png
hicon_upright.png

[4] [5] [6]
hicon_left.png
hicon_break.png
hicon_right.png

[1] [2] [3]
hicon_downleft.png
hicon_down.png
hicon_downright.png

Command Notations

p : Punch
k : Kick
f : Free
h : Hold, Guard
p+k : Fierce Punch/Secondary Punch
f+k : Fierce Kick/Secondary Kick
f+p : Throw

p :
P.png

k :
icon_k.png

f :
F.png

h :
H.png

p+k :
p+k.png

f+k :
f+k.png

f+p :
icon_fp.png

SS : Side Shuffle

Natural Hit Launch Starters
:6::K:
  • :P::P::P:
  • :P::P::6::P::K:
  • :P::P::6::P::P::2::K:
  • :P::P::K:
  • :K::P::P::P::K:
  • :6::P::K:
  • :6::P::P::K:
  • :P+K::P::7::K:
  • :P+K::P::9::K:
  • :P+K::P::1::P+K::P::K:
  • :P+K::P::6::P::K:

:4::H+K:
  • :P: :1::P+K::P::K:
  • :P: :1::P+K::P::P:
  • :P+K::P::7::K:
  • :P+K::P::9::K:
  • :P+K::P::1::P+K::P::K:
  • :P+K::P::1::P+K::P::P:
  • :P+K::P::1::P+K::K:

Critical Burst Combos
After you hit you're opponent with :6::6::H+K:.
  • :2::3_::P: :6_::K::5::h: :4::H+K: :6_::K::5::h: :4::H+K: :1::P+K::P::P: or :K:
  • :2::3_::P: :P: :4::H+K: :2::P+K:(His sit down) SS :P::P:
  • :2::3_::P: :P: :6_::K::5::h: :2::P+K: (His sit down) SS :P::P:
  • :2::3_::P: :P: :4::H+K: :6_::K::5::h: :4::H+K: :1::P+K::K:
  • :2::3_::P: :6_::K::5::h: :4::H+K: :P+K::P: :6::6::K:

Power Burst Combos:jacky:"YEAH"
:7::H+K:Charge Fully
  • :4::P+K: :6_::K::5::h: :6_::K::5::h: :1::P+K::P::P: or :K:
  • :6_::K::5::h: :6_::K::5::h: :6_::K::5::h: :4::H+K: :4::H+K::1::P+K::K:
  • :6_::K::5::h: :6_::K::5::h: :4::H+K: :6_::K::5::h: :4::H+K: :7::K: or :9::K:
These are the combos Ive found so and test but I feel there's more. will be working on Wall combos very soon so please everyone if there's any mistakes or any combos you have found that wasn't listed please by all means post them for all Jacky User to learn. Hope this help all the new and Old Jacky players from VF5 world.:cool:

If anyone wants to play I'm willing to play all at any level, long as we level up :)
Mains :jannlee::jacky::ein::rig::sarah:

Last edited:

Codemaster92163

A few non CB combos. Just keep in mind that the :3::P::P: can be substituted with anything that provides a stun

(near a wall) :3::P::P: > :4::K::K::K: >
clear.png
clear.png
:6_::K::5::h: > :P+K::P: > :7::K:

:3::P::P: > :6::P::P::K: > :P+K::P: > :7::K:

:3::K::P::K::4: > :P+K::P: > :P+K::P: >:1::P+K::P::K:

Also, if someone does want to use :2::P+K: in a CB combo like the one you mentioned above, they can forgo the first :P: after the launch, and instead use :4::H+K: > :2::P+K::8::P+K::P: > :7::K:

Last edited:

MarshallLawKOF

A few non CB combos. Just keep in mind that the :3::P::P: can be substituted with anything that provides a stun

(near a wall) :3::P::P: > :4::K::K::K: >
clear.png
clear.png
:6_::K::5::h: > :P+K::P: > :7::K:

:3::P::P: > :6::P::P::K: > :P+K::P: > :7::K:

:3::K::P::K::4: > :P+K::P: > :P+K::P: >:1::P+K::P::K:

Also, if someone does want to use :2::P+K: in a CB combo like the one you mentioned above, they can forgo the first :P: after the launch, and instead use :4::H+K: > :2::P+K::8::P+K::P: > :7::K:
Awesome i found a few but not this many good stuff. Keep it coming

KidArk

Its not guaranteed unless you stagger fastest, it may or may not be of any use but
66K , P+K , 33P , P+KP, 1P+KPK
EDIT: Embarrassing I didn't know they showed a variant of this combo in his combo training, I did every character's trial that i use but him xD.
Sorry you can do the same combo but do 4H+K loops, that combo was before I could do them consistently, also I love lightning kick 5 so I made a juggle with it
33p, p , 4H+K , P+K , P , 2H+KKKKK 89 damage pretty nice only on ch 33p of cb combo it also works in the aforementioned back turn guaranteed combo.
Well you can also launch with 6k on NH then do it, but I need to test how safe itis, like if they tech while jacky has his back turned being cool.

Last edited:

KidArk

Is Momiji a lightweight? This works on her. 4F+K P+KP P+KP. What's a good ender?

Idgi I do P+KP , PK+P sometimes but not consistently , what's the catch? I can do it on Heavy weights too iv'e done it to Leon, so what's the requirement to be able to get two P+KP's off in a row?
EDIT: So I see there's a sort of rhythm to it, usually i did the lazy man's P+KP which is mash P+K button but you have to press P+K then P slightly after then P+K slightly after that then P whenever.
Also Combos "YEAH" :D :jacky:

A lot of characters have this as a juggle for some reason 3p 3p , ein , leon , bayman , jacky now, maybe even more.
:3::P:,:3::P: ,:P+K::P: , :1::P+K::K: NH Juggle
:2::H+K::K:,:6::H+K:,:8::P:,:6::6::H+K: CB! I love me some lightning kicks. it's my go to stun.

Follow ups for :4::P+K:
:P:
:6::P:
:2::H+K:
:4::4::P:,:P+K: EITHER :6::6::H+K: or :H+K:
:4::4::P:,:2::P: , :3::3::P:

Best High P IMO
:4::4::P: +1 NH / +4 CH / G -3 10i
Best Mid P IMO
:6::P: +0 NH / +28 CH / G-5
Best Mid K IMO
:2::H+K: :K: +14 Hit / +19 / G-16

On Standing guard
:3::K::P::2::K: on NH :2::K: is +15
:6::P::P::2::K: on NH :2::K: is +10

On Standing Guard
:4::P::2::K: +10 + 21 CH

On Standing Guard
:3::K::P:":2::K:" +10 NH CH +21
:3::K::P::h: :2::K: +21 on CH

:4::4::P: , only works on slow S/E some of the time
:6::P:
:2::H+K:

Cb Combos
Ending most things with :1::P: will generally allow for CB after so really how you use it is up to you
Some of my favorites?
:4::P::2::K::1::P:, :6::6::H+K:
:3::P::P::P::8::P: :6::6::H+K:
STUN! :6::H+K::8::P::6::6::H+K:

NEAR WALL
:3::K::P: :h:, :2::K::1::P: :6::6::H+K:
:3::K::P::h:.:2::K:,:4::4::P:,:1::P:,:6::6::H+K:

:4::4::P:
I love this move soo many mix ups and opportunities , i'll post what I do with it later...

Uses for this, after auto parry you're at perfect range since people tend to block thinking it's a hold or after mid punch parry since you're +10 you now have a 6 frame kick i go for
When in different stance from the opponent ie you're open they're closed
ON STANDING GUARD:
:3::K::P::2::K:,:4::4::P:, :P+K: , :6::6::H+K: stance dependant
Or
:3::K::P::2::K:,:4::4::P:,:3::K::P:, :6::6::H+K: not stance dependant

I'm not sure if he has a follow up that isn't a mid kick which is kinda bad I guess, but you can always bait them or just end with :3::K::P::2::K: instead of CB idk

:3::K::P::2::K::4:"Come On" needs to be a thing.. like now TN make it so.

Last edited:

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
As far as I know, his :7::K: Is the best ender for anything that :P+K::P: hits on Counter Hit. I haven't tried it myself, but you could end it with :1::P+K::P::P: or :1::P+K::P::K: and see what you get.
I'm trying it on normal hit and all those options whiff unfortunately.

Idgi I do P+KP , PK+P sometimes but not consistently , what's the catch? I can do it on Heavy weights too iv'e done it to Leon, so what's the requirement to be able to get two P+KP's off in a row?
You have to wait a second after :4::F+K: before hitting that first :P+K::P:. You got it to work on Leon, really? I've been doing a little testing and I've only been able to get it up until Leifang/Pai's weight class, which is just above medium. I haven't been able to get it off on the medium characters I tested. I'd do a video but my capture equipment is in a box in storage at the moment. =\

KidArk

Oh... I realized how I did 2p+kp on leon, we were on the ends of the earth ad it happened at that incline.

WINBACK

New environmental combo.
Go to single player training, pick a middle-weight opponent (ex. Hayabusa), pick the Hot Zone stage.

1.) Turn on Power Blow.
2.) Position the characters directly beside the barrel that triggers the RPG hazard (so that the red barrel is on Jacky's left side, and the barrel is almost between both characters).
3.) Do Power Launcher, dash underneath the opponent, do Back-Turned P+K, trigger RPG hazard, and follow with this juggle: 4H+K, 4H+K, KPPPK.
4.) ?????
5.) Win $8500 at TFC.

Combo name: "TRIPLE YEAH RPG"

Nuke-Nin

During an air juggle with Jacky and Sarah if you do 33H+KK while they're in the air and tag jacky in P+KP connects

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD