KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Horizon again

O1tnIu1.png

Wq36Rey.png

SbONqpK.png

mOkNhDb.png
That tree moss has better abs and pecs than I do...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Looks like a straight saints row spinoff
I think it is, one of the guys had the same SR logo on his chest and the game apparently is in the same universe. They also seem to be using the same graphics engine, but if there's blood and if it's like SR I'll likely get it

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Took some shots of Rock Howard in XIV....hehe, he looks great! He actually flicks his hair and his shirt goes up and down which impressed me plus I like that kinda thing

C8r-9gPXgAMnCYh.jpg:orig

C8r_AAMXkAA-AEI.jpg:orig

C8r_Uq4XoAEIPwN.jpg:orig

C8r_WqpXsAAhbQt.jpg:orig

C8r_bWAWsAA0jph.jpg:orig

C8r_CFuWsAAG54j.jpg:orig

Definitely my second favorite character behind Kensou, the other DLC characters I didn't buy since Rock was the only OG who interested me, plus 5.99 USD for each one is a bit much for me atm

Welp that's the report, back to Persona 5 until I complete another good chunk

Argentus

Took some shots of Rock Howard in XIV....hehe, he looks great! He actually flicks his hair and his shirt goes up and down which impressed me plus I like that kinda thing

C8r-9gPXgAMnCYh.jpg:orig

C8r_AAMXkAA-AEI.jpg:orig

C8r_Uq4XoAEIPwN.jpg:orig

C8r_WqpXsAAhbQt.jpg:orig

C8r_bWAWsAA0jph.jpg:orig

C8r_CFuWsAAG54j.jpg:orig

Definitely my second favorite character behind Kensou, the other DLC characters I didn't buy since Rock was the only OG who interested me, plus 5.99 USD for each one is a bit much for me atm

Welp that's the report, back to Persona 5 until I complete another good chunk

oh shit they're out now?! I gotta get KOF now for Vanessa.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
oh shit they're out now?! I gotta get KOF now for Vanessa.
Yeah they're out, but the bundle for all the characters is pricey tho, like $17 I think, I would've gotten Vanessa too since I like her design but that's $12 right there...oh and there's two new stages too as well but those are free which I love

Argentus

Yeah they're out, but the bundle for all the characters is pricey tho, like $17 I think, I would've gotten Vanessa too since I like her design but that's $12 right there...oh and there's two new stages too as well but those are free which I love

vanessa is all i care about besides maybe the psycho dude.

Stages I could care less about since they are just wallpapers in 2d fighters.

Chapstick

I've been obsessed with space since I was a little kid & the space exploration in ME:A is so beautiful plus I get to see things I've learned about

erzbkMm.png

^Like a gas giant getting pushed in towards its star and the star eating all the gas
mbYvzin.png

DyO1WAU.png

DdWmtyB.png

Jadeinchains

I've been obsessed with space since I was a little kid & the space exploration in ME:A is so beautiful plus I get to see things I've learned about

erzbkMm.png

^Like a gas giant getting pushed in towards its star and the star eating all the gas
mbYvzin.png

DyO1WAU.png

DdWmtyB.png

That actually looks really amazing! And same I love space and the mysteries to do with it.

PS: You've got to tell me is that Cat got a photoshopped hairstyle on it or is that it's hair?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Space is full of huge round objects, something I figure you'd be interested in considering your avatar

This is my hair, I don't wear wigs
Tbh I'm not really feeling my avatar like that, I saw it on Twitter and couldn't really share it anywhere so I used it for shock value mainly

Jadeinchains

Space is full of huge round objects, something I figure you'd be interested in considering your avatar

This is my hair, I don't wear wigs

I'm sorry how dare I propose that that's anything but natural. :p

Tbh I'm not really feeling my avatar like that, I saw it on Twitter and couldn't really share it anywhere so I used it for shock value mainly

tsk tsk. An avatar shouldn't be for shock value. Also expand your mind and research space Kasumi! Do they go over stuff like that in American schools?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm sorry how dare I propose that that's anything but natural. :p

tsk tsk. An avatar shouldn't be for shock value. Also expand your mind and research space Kasumi! Do they go over stuff like that in American schools?
They do but I'm not really a fan of researching things, even now I have a project where I have to do this research thing for government but I just want to go home so I can play Persona 5 which I COULD share screens of if they didn't block out the share feature...

Jadeinchains

They do but I'm not really a fan of researching things, even now I have a project where I have to do this research thing for government but I just want to go home so I can play Persona 5 which I COULD share screens of if they didn't block out the share feature...

smh, You should pay attention in class. You need to learn about the Universe and how there's planet's where it rains glass sideways on them.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Injustice 2, what a gorgeous looking game:

34626741755_e33464fe99_o.png

34626758295_b6cf25385d_o.png

34647509715_9d4cf84ae8_o.png

34516829371_f795a7f0e0_o.png

The sheer polish and detail of characters and stages and animations is very impressive. And that lighting...

34262383470_7e834e7afc_o.png

33805332294_8b0967c8f0_o.png

33838207413_6a7f7c7644_o.png

By far the fighting game with the best presentation this generation and actually the only fighting game so far where I told myself multiple times while playing: Yep, fighting game visuals have finally arrived in the PS4 era. :)

And that by NetherRealm Studios, which so far were infamous for their ugly games. As a reminder, Injustice 1:

790455-injustice-gods-among-us-ultimate-edition-playstation-4-screenshot.jpg

I gotta take a comparison pic of this abomination and Wonder Woman in Injustice 2.

ShinobiGuy

I love the stage design in these games, it's so large and impressive, I really wish we could have similar stuff in real life. In Venice now they built something pretty cool that is in this direction.

IMG_0733.JPG

Jadeinchains

By far the fighting game with the best presentation this generation and actually the only fighting game so far where I told myself multiple times while playing: Yep, fighting game visuals have finally arrived in the PS4 era. :)

Is it bad that Tekken 7 ran through my mind when I read this? It's good to see that Injustice 2 is taking the visuals higher. I'm looking forward to what DOA6 and... soul calibur 6... can do.

And that by NetherRealm Studios, which so far were infamous for their ugly games. As a reminder, Injustice 1:

790455-injustice-gods-among-us-ultimate-edition-playstation-4-screenshot.jpg

I gotta take a comparison pic of this abomination and Wonder Woman in Injustice 2.

As someone who played Injustice on wii u... yeah that game was rough. It didn't help that for a while Netherrealm just couldn't for some reason make the female characters appealing, Especially faces. ( Mileena doesn't count cause she has that mouth going on, And Jade doesn't either cause she's Jade. ;P )

I thought they were overall pretty okay in MK9 and where better in MKX but yeah in injustice something went wrong so it's good they fixed it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD