THE BEST HITOMI PLAYER'S GUIDE TO HITOMI PART 1: TOP TEN MOVES

xINFINITELIGHTx

JESUS IS LORD AND THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD EVERYBODY!

Hitomi Top Ten Moves Thread In no Order of goodness. I repeat this is not in order from good to bad becausae of the nature of a game it is just the best move you can use for her.

THESE ARE ALL BASED ON FACTS AND FIGURES ABOUT THE GAME THAT I EXPLAIN FROM FACTS AND NOT PERSONAL OPINION! THESE ARE FACTS ABOUT THE GAME THAT I USE TO BACK UP! I MAY USE SOME MOVE THAT I LIKE LIKE BACK FORWARD KICK AND SO ON BUT THEY ARE NOT THE BEST MOVE IN THE GAME. TEH BEST MOVES IN THE GAME FOR HITOMI ARE THE ONES LISTED HERE BEGINNING WITH HER ABSOLUTE BEST MOVE THE UNBEATABLE KICK

1. THE UNBEATABLE KICK qcf+k (is an 18 frame wiff punisher that is -1 on block)
The TRUTH about this game is that if you analyze all the other characters each character has a 18 frame move that is + or safe on block.
It takes 5 frames to throw which is the quickest move in the game and 10 frames to punch which is the second quickest (9 frames for kasumi). As such you can follow up with a side step punch or you can punch yourself if they are going to punish with a throw, or you can down punch, or you could forward knee.

QCF+K MAY NOT BE + ON BLOCK BUT THE PERSON DOES NOT RECEIVE ANY COUNTER DAMAGE FOR COUNTERING IT

So we have a SAFE wiff punisher that is -1 on block that gives you advantage after block because your opponent has no idea that it's safe and even still it puts you in an EVEN mixup (because it's only -1 and they cannot get a DEFINITIVE advantage unless they read correcftly that's if they know they have to read at all and then) and then finally they CANNOT COUNTER IT FOR DAMAGE.

YOU CANNOT spam moves in DOA because of the counter system. . . now you can. When it is countered ti goes to back turned position and although you are -5 they CANNOT get a definitive advantage and that's IF they counter it.

I shall call this move THE UNBEATABLE KICK (named after the UNBEATABLE ELBOW that tom brady named hayate's elbow in doa3.1)

This move IS her best move.

ALL STRINGS THAT END WITH QCF+K STILL HAVE THE -1 ON BLOCK ABUSE THOSE STRINGS IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE GOING TO FINISH THE STRING.

that is
66K,k,k -1 on block
not in the move list is 3k,p,6p,k -1 on block
p,p,6p,k -1 on block
1k, 6p, k (mix up that's safe on block and cannot be countered if last hit is countered abuse this endlessly and then take advantage of the fact that the opponent does not know it is -1 and that they cannot get damage of countering qcf/236+k!)

FACT: ALL STRINGS THAT END WITH QCF+K ARE SAFE THE END

2. 9h | 9h+k

So we KNOW for a fact that in the old DOA games the counter window was

0/22/8

That means that the counter window was 0 frames to execute a counter and it would be open for a whole 22 frames and then it would take 8 frames for it to recover so all along a counter took half a 60 frame iteration of the game in 30.

We know now that the counter window is 0/18/12

Which means that it's still a 30 frame window and half a 60 frame iteration but they just took 4 frames from the ACTIVE (the time you can actually counter which was 22 ) and put it on the 8 frame recovery which is now 12 frames.

THEN they made it so that when your in critical the counter window is even more unsafe so that you are
0/18/18
making a counter take all together 36 frames well over 6 frames over the 30 frame limit.

Now what this means for the game is that you can COUNTER all you want but the punishment window is way bigger. because back in the day you could counter low the "MOMENT" You were hit and be able to block afterwards because of the -8 recovery but now that it is -12 you CANNOT do that and it is not a good strategy. so 4 frames count.

I explain all this because this is the ONLY way you could possibly even BEGIN to understand why this punch parry move is one of the BEST parry moves in the entire GAME!

I will now explain.

Her punch parry is so good that it counters high and mid punches and then puts you a in a extremely + frame advantage. if you donot get a punch parry though what happens is you can literally press kick and FORGO the -12 frames recovery time after a usual counter in other words what if you had a counter that you did not have to use all your recovery frames for and right as the recovery frames began you got to do an attack that STUNS that could possibly give you an advantage?

This move is GDLK

3. 4,6p | b,f+P
For the entirety of DOA HISTORY SINCE THE BEGINNING OF DOA TIME everycharacter who has had this move (her and ein) has had a special feature that goes unnoticed about this character and this move.

Only someone who read's frame data has known the TRUE NATURE of this deceptively SUPER FAST wiff punisher of TRUTH and now I shall reveal it's great secret's to EVERYONE.

Here it is in short: THIS MOVE IS ONLY 12 FRAMES TO EXECUTE

That is a mind blowing TRUTH considering these facts.

1. A punch is 10 frames.
2. A 10 frame punch can punish virtually all unsafe move moves from UP CLOSE
3. From far away, a 10 frame punch can punish nothing.
4. If you add 2 frames to a punch you get 4,6+p | b,f+p

What this means that if you try to punish a move with b,f+p a little before the move finish you almost get a guaranteed punish IF YOU ARE IN RANGE but if you try to punish with the slow 18 frame qcf+k you may not get so and the 15/14 frame qcf+p is the same.

But qcf+p is a good wiff punisher as well, it's just a regular 15 frame move that has better range and the most beautiful thing about it is that it is a mid punch. You cannot punish certain moves with either of them because of distance so you must use qcf+k. So in the end it's a mix up but know this.

qcf+p is 15 frames and unsafe on block
b,f+p is 12 frames and unsafe on block
qcf+k 18 frame and is safe on block by -1 AND uncounterable for counterable damage and is the UNBEATABLE KICK

Moving on.

4. u/b+p | 7+p strings

This is an 11 frame punch that leads to a mid PUNCH or a mid KICK or even another high as it's very next move.

So you have a punch punch into string as an option but what about using these as options to trap people into strings into a possible stun into a launcher or mixup damage? They work like a charm and they stun easier and are harder to read.

5. d/f+k strings

ah yes d/f+k I know thee well. This is a game about stunning others before they stun you and d/f+k is a long range 14 frame move that leads into strings that can end in safety if you end it with the UNBEATABLE KICK (qcf+K, 236+k). It is a VERY good move to use when you are trying to close distance between people or beat them out with your move before theirs.

Also it leads to strings that can be safe or plus on block.

d/f+k,p, (charge)p is +8 on block
d/f+k, p, f+p, k is -1 on block
d/f+k, p, f+k does a move THAT IS NOT EVEN IN THE MOVE LIST that is just another iteration of f+k that takes up MASSIVE AMMOUNTS OF DISTANCE IN THE SPACING GAMES.
d/f+k, p, f+p, down+k is a low

and etc. It's a very good string starter at 14 frames and if you want to trap someone in a mixup from far away use this.

6. 66+f+k | ff+free+kick

This is a +3 on block move that spans the distance of the whole screen. It is +3 on block. it is +3 on block and it spans the whole screen. . . did I mention that it was +3 on block?

What does that mean? That means when your opponent presses punch afterwards and you press punch you both are throwing out 10 frame moves but you threw yours out 3 frames ago (unnoticeably by the eye) but you will still end up winning the exchange. You can do 6k after this move and since it's a 13 frame move it will beat out a 10 frame punch. You can throw out 6p it will beat out punch and any 13 frame move you want all day you want.

7. forward+p | 6p and strings

This is a 13 frame move KARATE CHOP that leads into her kick strings. A trick of her forward knee strings is this. Forward knee can stun only slightly but you are actually close enough to your opponent to forward knee ,into a free cancel (which his just pressing block), then pressing punch and getting a complete stun out of the deal. or you could alterantivey forward knee into into a 3p, 3p+K for a complete stun.

This move is deceptively good. It is deceptively good because if your opponent cannot beat her strings they will get hit by them. If they can you can use it to get a stun that is very good.

8. d/b+k | 1K plus strings
Her most deceptive move set in the world. It is a mix up that begins with a LOW and ends with a mid punch, a kick, or a low.

Here is why it's beautiful.
a.) It is hard to counter.
b.) You can end with the UNBEATABLE KICK which is -1 on block.
c.) You can end with a LOW which is a LOW so it's deceptive.
d.) You can end with a mid punch for stun into massive damage that is unsafe but can lead to high reward.

9. d/f+p | 3p
Yes we know it launches, we know it stuns but DID YOU KNOW IT WAS A HIGH PUNCH CRUSH! THIS MOVE CRUSHES HIGH PUNCHES AND HIGH KICKS AND IS EXTREMEL YGOOD WHEN USED PROPERLY AND IT IS UNDER 15 FRAMES of execution.

When used propely this move is extremely good. How to use properly you ask? Simple, when you know yoru opponent is going for a high do this and it will stun them and you can possibly get massive damage.
10. f+p+k | forward+punch+kick

This is a move that has been with hitomi that has been underused since the beginning of DOA TIME.

In doa2u it was literally NEUTRAL on block meaning -0. Now it is -3 on block making it an officially safe super move.

So here is why it's good.
it's a slow move it's 20 frames but look at all these properties.
1. It stuns deeply and the only slow escaping you can do is hit the ground and if they do that you can easily stop them with d/b+k, to punch. So it's a SAFE MOVE THAT LEADS TO A DEEP STUN. AMAZING!
2. IT is now her stun that makes it so you cannot counter after it connects at the end of a stunning some one deeply. So it's a SAFE move that could possibly lead to you executing a combo that is horribly fast.

Hey, if you want to throw this move out and they block it donot try to punch instead try to downpunch or sidestep into p it will work every time
biggrin.png
BECAUSE IT'S SAFE!

11. back +free+kick | 4f+K

Her fastest launcher to date it is under 15 frames at 14 frames leaves her back turn but is still a very very good launcher when it's time to launch them in the air. Of course it's very unsafe.

forward+free+kick | 6+f+K

Huh why? it's a move that's mid and it goes into a low or a high so what their is no mixup and it's unsafe. . . accept this new feature of the move

IT IS -2 ON BLOCK

That means it's safe and you can follow up instead with a down+p, a punch, or a sidestep into a punch. since it's -1 following up with a punch is not recommended.

d+p.

This is a low move that gives you +1 on block you can follow up with the popular 46p for damage right then and there and let me tell you why.

46p is 12 frames.
d+p gives you +1 on block.
this allows you to have advantage enough to do that move unless the opponent decides to do a punch and that may be beaten out because they may not do it as soon as they are hit.

another good move to do is 7 p because it's an 11 frame move so that means that the one frame in that you are + makes the move 10 frames in an allegorical type of way allowing you to match a punch or you can just do double down punch or you can down punch throw. it's up to you.

1+p | d/b+p

Yo. . . this move is super good it's super awesome use it to crush high moves just like ayane players use back punch to crush high and mid moves use this move to crush and interrupt combos and you will get a stun that you can use like any other stun to get to massive damage. this move is incredibly high level.

back+kick, kick
Yo why? why back kick? I don't understand? this is just a normal move? nothing you can say can stop this move from being a normal move you are insane why are you telling us this stupid stuff right?

BACK KICK BEATS OUT SIDE STEP! BACK KICK IS THE ANTI SIDE STEP MOVE?

Do i have to really say anything else?

ALRIGHT EVERYBODY HAVE A BLESSED DAY JESUS IS LORD!
ALRIGHT EVERYBODY HAVE A BLESSED DAY JESUS IS LORD!

Raansu

Nice right up. The only thing I disagree on is the punch parry. I don't really consider Hitomi's to be "gdlk" simply because just like 6f+p it's just an annoyance to the opponent as it leads into more guessing. It's only +7 so you're limited to either slow moves that are safe on block (which will be beaten out by a jab and fast mids), follow up with unsafe quick strings, or risk a counter hit by trying to throw. With the loss of her OH and the lack of any frame advantage (that she had an abundance of in 3.1) she has no real way to frame trap you after a successful parry.

Compare this to Leifang who can also attack out of the parry, can use the parry in strings, gets a guaranteed stun off the parry or opt to go for a OH which guarantees a feint stun and then suddenly Hitomi's parry begins to look terrible.

KayJay

Your enemy just needs to crouch and your "unbeatable kick" gets beaten pretty hard all day.
The kick isn't really that useful, also the kick was way better in DoA Dimensions, on Block you had more Frame Advantage but it still wasn't that useful for calling it unbeatable. :/
I prefer 46P because it's much faster.

MajesticBlue

Awesome. I stole a lot of Hitomi stuff from you back in the day. Mixing up 3K for instant wins lol. Yeah. It was a lot of fun hunting Doa central for guides. I remember yours. Hell, I might have saved it lol. Either way good stuff.

xINFINITELIGHTx

Nice right up. The only thing I disagree on is the punch parry. I don't really consider Hitomi's to be "gdlk" simply because just like 6f+p it's just an annoyance to the opponent as it leads into more guessing. It's only +7 so you're limited to either slow moves that are safe on block (which will be beaten out by a jab and fast mids), follow up with unsafe quick strings, or risk a counter hit by trying to throw. With the loss of her OH and the lack of any frame advantage (that she had an abundance of in 3.1) she has no real way to frame trap you after a successful parry.

Compare this to Leifang who can also attack out of the parry, can use the parry in strings, gets a guaranteed stun off the parry or opt to go for a OH which guarantees a feint stun and then suddenly Hitomi's parry begins to look terrible.

JESUS IS LORD AND THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD WHO LOVES EVERYBODY!

Good sir Raansu who is the GENIUS of hitomi. My fellow super hitomi top tier player. My fellow superman of hitomi. He who understands hitomi completely and walks the path of the FISTS THAT ARE ON FIRE I could not agree with you more with almost everything you just said. . . in the beginning.

Yes, I say just in the beginning because as I go deeper into studying the frame data and applying EVERY SINGLE FRAME DATA TRICK I KNOW I have overcome the common problem us hitomi players at high level face.

The problem of forward throw having no guranteed options.
The problem of punch parry needing more guranteed damage.
The problem of getting damage in on a profoundly defensive opponent outside of just throwing them.

These are the problems both you and I face as SUPER HITOMI MASTER MINDS OF THE CRAFT and I exhault you endlessly for pointing them out for only one who TRULY UNDERSETANDS what is going on can possibly come to such conclusions.

But here it is is the solution for the first two problems I just posted:

Use safe moves after both of them.

Explained:

You have mid kick that's -2 that is hardly used 6f+k
You have a mid punch that's -3 on block 6p+k
You have a high stright that is safe that ends in mid punch up+p,p,p
You have the unbeatable kick that is a 18 frame high that is -1
you have various lows but the best ones being 1k and 2p
forward+p,p,forward+p which is like -5 or -3 depending on the version of doa5 excuse me for not remembering every moves frame data. . . yet :D

What if. . . just what if. . . you only used your SAFE MOVES after punch parrying AND after forward throw. . . what would happen. . .

they would only be able to counter to stop it.

This means you would do a safe move, then depending on the the safety level of the move

-1 choose to: punch | down punch | forward knee | sidestep+p
-2 choose to: punch | down punch | sidestep p
-3 choose to: down punch | side step p

AND THAT'S IT!

That would mean it's WHOLE NEW WORLD FOR HITOMI CREATED BY ABSOLUTE STUDY OF FRAME DATA AND ABSOLUTE APPLCIATION OF IT!

Listen very closely to what I'm about to say because this is very important:

This makes hitomi ABSOLUTELY SAFE UNLESS COUNTERED BECAUSE SHE WILL EITHER HIT YOU AND GET A STUN/ YOU BLOCK AND SHE STILL BE IN CONTROL BECAUSE THE OPPONENT DOES NOT KNOW THE FRAME DATA OPTIONS AND IGNORANCE MAKES THESE TECHNIQUES SUPER EFFECTIVE/ OR YOU WILL GET COUNTERED!

That is 10 BILLION TRILLION TIMES BETTER THAN ANY OTHER USAGE OF ANY OTHER MOVES AND ALLOWS HITOMI TO POSSIBLE STUN FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE OR AT LEAST STILL CONTROL THE MATCH

so let's look at the triangle system instead of it being

get countered
get beaten out by some other move
guess wrong and use the wrong mixup

it's

hit them
they block, you get advantage anyway
you keep doing stuff that is around all her safe moves and safe strings.

This is the beauty of HITOMI SAFETY play.

This is FRAME DATA applied in it's highest way my friend.

:cool::cool::cool:THIS IS WHY HITOMI IS TOP TIER! :cool::cool::cool:

JESUS IS LORD AND THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD WHO LOVES EVERYBODY!

xINFINITELIGHTx

Your enemy just needs to crouch and your "unbeatable kick" gets beaten pretty hard all day.
The kick isn't really that useful, also the kick was way better in DoA Dimensions, on Block you had more Frame Advantage but it still wasn't that useful for calling it unbeatable. :/
I prefer 46P because it's much faster.

JESUS IS LORD AND THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD AND LOVES EVERYBODY!

So. . . because in another game the frame data was different changes the fact that you can do the move all you want and not get countered for it and receive damage and still be safe after the counter?

That changes the fact that the move punishes everything from a safe distance?

That changes the fact that the opponent outright does not know the move is safe on block so they will try to attack from that ignorance while you attack from knowing and win the exchange and control the match?

This changes the fact that the move is probably not going to get ducked unless someone is keenly aware of the nature of the attack?

This changes the fact that the properties of the move is so good?

Look deeply into what you are saying. The UNBEATABLE KICK was more UNBEATABLE in doa dimensions so it's less of an UNBEATABLE KICK in this game? So what. It's still the SUPER UNBEATABLE MASTER BREAD AND BUTTER MOVE OF GREATNESS!

xINFINITELIGHTx

Awesome. I stole a lot of Hitomi stuff from you back in the day. Mixing up 3K for instant wins lol. Yeah. It was a lot of fun hunting Doa central for guides. I remember yours. Hell, I might have saved it lol. Either way good stuff.

Yes thank you very much good sir you are a gentleman and a scholar and an understander of all things righteous in the way's of TRUTH. May you win a thousand battles against a thousand opponents endlessly with these strategies I have taught you!

3k gives you instant wins indeed! One of the most beautiful things about 3k is that you can do 3k, p, 3k again! Furthermore it's no longer a knock down stun and the stun is completely legit. It's a great move that we should all use! Excellent work my fellow HITOMI MASTER ha ha ha ha ha!

xINFINITELIGHTx

JESUS IS LORD AND THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD AND LOVES EVERYBODY

btw

+7 is a PROFOUND AMOUNT OF FRAME ADVANTAGE!

Saying only +7 in a fighting game is akin to saying ONLY HALF OF MY MOVES WORK AFTER THIS MOVE. "oh no! I can only do HALF my movelist as a guranteed to beat out regular punch after this move. . . WHAT HORRIBLE OPTIONS!!!!" :)

That means that any move that is 15 frames or under can be safely done after a +7 move and BEAT OUT a punch. That is so many optinos it makes my head spin! I wish I was super a good fighting game player like Raansu that Icould consider +7 an "only" :D

I mean only
46p
236p
7p strings
6p strings
3k strings
6k strings
bf+k launcher which is 14 frames
9p strings
8p strings
2p
1p
3p
let's not forget punch
let's not forget kick

and like countless others that I cannot name off the top of my head and will not even TRY can be done afterwards.

What few options they are! You are correct Raansu! The glass is clearly half empty and +7 is CLEARLY a garbage advantage! :rolleyes:

KayJay

So. . . because in another game the frame data was different changes the fact that you can do the move all you want and not get countered for it and receive damage and still be safe after the counter?

That changes the fact that the move punishes everything from a safe distance?

That changes the fact that the opponent outright does not know the move is safe on block so they will try to attack from that ignorance while you attack from knowing and win the exchange and control the match?

This changes the fact that the move is probably not going to get ducked unless someone is keenly aware of the nature of the attack?

This changes the fact that the properties of the move is so good?

Look deeply into what you are saying. The UNBEATABLE KICK was more UNBEATABLE in doa dimensions so it's less of an UNBEATABLE KICK in this game? So what. It's still the SUPER UNBEATABLE MASTER BREAD AND BUTTER MOVE OF GREATNESS!

In Dimensions the kick gave +3 Advantage on Block, and you could OH throw afterwards. It was also not counterable and still 46P was simply the better option whenever you wanted to punish a wiff.
In DoA 5 Hitomi doesn't have an OH throw anymore and with -1 on block you simply don't have the Advantage with 236K anymore.
Why would I want to enter a guessing game with 236K when I can simply punish the enemy with the quick 46P and make damage for sure? Yes, 46P is counterable, but this doesn't really matter when you use a 12(+2) frame move as a wiff punisher, 236K is too slow to be as successful and offline against players with good reaction they will just crouch under the kick and punish you the same way I punish Jann Lee's Dragon Kick. Crouching 46P on reaction is much, much, much harder if not impossible.

Raansu

xINFINITELIGHTx That's nice and all, but you're still just listing mixups, most of which do not track and are extremely unsafe on block. So yes, I do consider +7 and +10 pointless when most of your options are negative,can be SS'd or involve risk of getting counter hit (i.e. playing the guessing game even after putting your opponent in a negative situation) then you turn around and see Leifang gets a punch parry added to her arsenal and can choose to go for the guaranteed or go for the risk and do the OH and still have a guaranteed option even if risking the OH.

xINFINITELIGHTx

xINFINITELIGHTx That's nice and all, but you're still just listing mixups, most of which do not track and are extremely unsafe on block. So yes, I do consider +7 and +10 pointless when most of your options are negative,can be SS'd or involve risk of getting counter hit (i.e. playing the guessing game even after putting your opponent in a negative situation) then you turn around and see Leifang gets a punch parry added to her arsenal and can choose to go for the guaranteed or go for the risk and do the OH and still have a guaranteed option even if risking the OH.

In Dimensions the kick gave +3 Advantage on Block, and you could OH throw afterwards. It was also not counterable and still 46P was simply the better option whenever you wanted to punish a wiff.
In DoA 5 Hitomi doesn't have an OH throw anymore and with -1 on block you simply don't have the Advantage with 236K anymore.

Why would I want to enter a guessing game with 236K when I can simply punish the enemy with the quick 46P and make damage for sure? Yes, 46P is counterable, but this doesn't really matter when you use a 12(+2) frame move as a wiff punisher, 236K is too slow to be as successful and offline against players with good reaction they will just crouch under the kick and punish you the same way I punish Jann Lee's Dragon Kick. Crouching 46P on reaction is much, much, much harder if not impossible.
JESUS IS LORD HAVE A BLESSED DAY EVERYBODY JESUS LOVES EVERYBODY!

3. 4,6p | b,f+P
For the entirety of DOA HISTORY SINCE THE BEGINNING OF DOA TIME everycharacter who has had this move (her and ein) has had a special feature that goes unnoticed about this character and this move.

Only someone who read's frame data has known the TRUE NATURE of this deceptively SUPER FAST wiff punisher of TRUTH and now I shall reveal it's great secret's to EVERYONE.

Here it is in short: THIS MOVE IS ONLY 12 FRAMES TO EXECUTE

That is a mind blowing TRUTH considering these facts.

1. A punch is 10 frames.
2. A 10 frame punch can punish virtually all unsafe move moves from UP CLOSE
3. From far away, a 10 frame punch can punish nothing.
4. If you add 2 frames to a punch you get 4,6+p | b,f+p

What this means that if you try to punish a move with b,f+p a little before the move finish you almost get a guaranteed punish IF YOU ARE IN RANGE but if you try to punish with the slow 18 frame qcf+k you may not get so and the 15/14 frame qcf+p is the same.

But qcf+p is a good wiff punisher as well, it's just a regular 15 frame move that has better range and the most beautiful thing about it is that it is a mid punch. You cannot punish certain moves with either of them because of distance so you must use qcf+k. So in the end it's a mix up but know this.

qcf+p is 15 frames and unsafe on block
b,f+p is 12 frames and unsafe on block
qcf+k 18 frame and is safe on block by -1 AND uncounterable for counterable damage and is the UNBEATABLE KICK

See I already said that 46p is the better option to punish that's why it's freaking #2. We all know 4,6p is the best punish she has because it's always in EVERY GAME 12 frames unsafe. One day though it'll be super safe but hey that's not now.

Okie doke sir let me explain what's happening here.

Hitomi moves properties change every single freaking game. I have been playign with her and analyzing her move properties since the BEGINNIGN OF HITOMI TIME. What happens? I lose my +3 on block from what is dknow 3free+k or my +2 on free+kick on my +3 on upfree+kick. I lose my 0 on block from 6punch+kick and I lose my catch throw, I gain my catch throw, I gain a punch parry, I gain punch parry statistics and son and so on and so on and so on and so on.

She changes. Big deal. If I sit here and talk about games I'm not playing I won't be good at the game I am playing. I realized that innately early on in the game. Please stop talking to me about strats that I say being online (THEY ARE NOT I AM OFFLINE ALL DAY I GOT TOP EIGHT AT EVO DONOT INSULT ME ON THAT LEVEL!) or about games that are no longer being played accept for on hand helds. These move statistics DONOT exists in dead or alive 5. In fact, if I linger on the fact that her move statistics and properties are not the same for the game im playing I will be stuck in the past and will be unable to accept whta's good about a move.

It's a simple concept. You must ACCEPT no matter what what your character gets and find a a way to make it good.

NO MATTER WHAT that move in doa dimensiosn was BETTER because it was + on block!

But no matter what a -1 move on block is GOOD! This is FACT!

Shall I compare?

That's insane?

ONE SHOULD NEVER EVER IN A MILLION YEARS do two things to themselves.

1. Give them a reason why they should lose in any game or in LIFE before they begin to try. They should only give them reasonse why they should win.

2. In videogames and in LIFE tell themselves that hteir tools cannot do the job or even worse tell themsleves that heir tools are inferior to other peoples tools.

WHEN YOU GIVE YOURSELF REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD LOSE YOU WIN THE MATCH FOR YOUR OPPONENT!
WHEN YOU TELL YOURSELF THEIR IS WEAKNESS IN YOU OR ANYTHING YOU ARE USING YOU CREATE IT

THEIR IS ONLY STRENGTH IN HITOMI. THEIR IS ONLY STRENGTH IN THIS GUIDE. AND THEIR IS ONLY STENGTH IN ME!

YOU MUST BELIEVE YOU CAN WIN ON EVERY LEVEL TO ENSURE VICTORY1

This is not telling yourself facts becuase more important than a tier list or a move property is the MINDSET OF PLAYER. High level players havea HIGH LEVEL MINDSET. You've read sirlin.net You've had all the conversations over the years about what a HIGH LEVEL PLAYER needs to be HIGH LEVEL. Well I'm having another one with you right now. HIGH LEVEL PLAYERS ACCEPT MOVE PROPERTIES AND EXHAULT THE MOVES TRUE USEFULNESS ENDLESSLY

I AM THE LIGHT OF HIGH LEVEL PLAY!
THAT LIGHT IS AN INFINITE ONE!
INFINITE LIGHT ALL DAY!

Their is NO grim realities of hitomi being what is called "low tier" here because -1 UNBEATABLE KICK (qcf+k |236+k), =2 free+kick, and -3 forward punch + kick are GOOD becasue they are SAFE and SAFE in videogames equal GOOD!

You must understand. Even if you don't agree with me you MUST see the WISDOM in what I'm saying because WISDOM EXISTS TO BE HEEDED AND NOT IGNORED and sitting around believing your character is weeker than others all day will not get you wins. You'll give yourself REASONS TO LOSE and then you WILL and think your lost is JUSTIFIED! you must NEVER HOLD ON TO LOGIC THAT SAYS LOSE IS JUSTIFIED! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY IN REPLY TO THIS ONE STATEMENT! BUT IT IS TRUE! NO MOVE PROPERTY! NO TIER LIST! NO FACTS ABOUT A CHARACTER! NO ANYTHING OR ARGUEMENT SHOULD BE SAID AGAINST THIS ONE FACT BECAUSE IT IS THE TRUTH!

In fact stop thinking about a reply to what I just said RIGHT NOW and think of all the reasons why you think you should lose.

I will do it for you by doing it for myself.

You guys have been playing the game for 2 years while i have not.
You guys have been playing doa5 longer than me.
You guys may have well over 10,000 matches ahead of my very impressive 50,000+ matches overall in LIFE!
You guys now have my strats and can take me out!
You guys are exhaulted as HIGH LEVEL PLY!

Do you see letting these stupid ideas that I make up in my head stop me from breaking a character down and writing a guide about hitomi that breaks down ALL her high level strats?

Do you see that stopping me from BELIEVEING enough in myself to make this guide in the first place?

Do you see having any beliefs more important that the belief that I can win.

HENRY FORD SAID, "BELIEVE YOU CAN, BELIEVE YOU CAN'T, EITHER WAY YOU ARE RIGHT!

THE END

POSITIVES BELIEFS ABOUT ALL REALITIES 1000000000x greater than > move properties changing.

I say that to YOU and RAANSU!
This is the WISDOM from my 9 YEARS OF HIGH LEVEL PLAY sir. Take it or leave it. But if you can take it, join me in high level play land and we'll play some matches when I get online. ENDURANCE MATCH first to 10.

Have a blessed day. Go spam UNBEATABLE KICK please and see that hitomi is EQUALLY top tier along with all other characters when used in ways that EXHAULT her strengths. THE END.

Oh please understand, I can reply like this all day with even deeper concepts of HIGH LEVEL PLAY. I should write a guide on that actually. In fact I will.

JESUS IS LORD HAVE A BLESSED DAY EVERYBODY JESUS LOVES EVERYBODY!

Chaos

I remember you can break your opponent's gurad by using Hitomi's :2::3::6::K: on DOAD Dimensions which I found interesting. I wouldn't care if she gets it back on DOA5U but at least it's -1 block right now.

TakedaZX

Well if it ain't Infinite Light. Haha, nice to see you over here as well as DOAW.

I've NEVER had anyone duck the UNBEATABLE kick on reaction. I say never on reaction because you can't react to a raw move like that. From a string? Ok great, they can duck straight into a 66pp to the face instead of a 66pk (or like strings). 66pp is a pretty solid stun honestly which could PROBABLY lead into massive damage.

It's just sad that it takes this much to make some of these people realize that Hitomi of all people isn't even close to low tier.

xINFINITELIGHTx

JESUS IS LORD AND THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD!

Yo hitomi is great. Sub hitomi take it to the next level. do it big . JESUS IS LROD EVERYONE! JESUS IS LORD AND THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD!

xINFINITELIGHTx

Next up is me uploading the WHOLE HITOMI FRAME DATA to the wiki. That's part 2 everybody. After that I shall teach you all anti strats or everycharacter from the hitomi perspective SPECIFICALLY as well as anti strats in general.

When your done learning everything I find/know you'll wonder why you ever doubted this characters absolute ability to do everything that this game needs to win.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD