DOA5U The Butterfly Kunoichi - DOA5U Ayane Breakdown

RyuxSama

Hi there Kunoichi Community! I'm a relatively new ayane player, I usually main ryu. I was wondering if anyone would like to have a sparring match to teach me a few things? It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Hi there Kunoichi Community! I'm a relatively new ayane player, I usually main ryu. I was wondering if anyone would like to have a sparring match to teach me a few things? It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I should be on PSN this weekend. We'll play then.

RyuxSama

Thanks Hajin, but just as a warning, my connection isn't the greatest because i live far from you. Also, u know His_Reverence right? we play a lot together, so i guess he can tell u about my connection and see if it's tolerable

CrudeRaven

are you available now? I was looking for a main and thought ayane could work but i don't have anyone to let me know if it would work.

I came from playing a LOT of other characters but I'm so fickle that i cant stick to one so that's why I'm trying ayane. I hear that she is very well rounded so it might work. I'm looking for someone who I can switch from a grapple to strike play style.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
are you available now? I was looking for a main and thought ayane could work but i don't have anyone to let me know if it would work.

I came from playing a LOT of other characters but I'm so fickle that i cant stick to one so that's why I'm trying ayane. I hear that she is very well rounded so it might work. I'm looking for someone who I can switch from a grapple to strike play style.

Yeah I'm on PS4 right now.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD