The Dead Or Alive Meme & Gif Thread

iThe Apprentice

Someone please teach me how to make one damnit! I can't figure it out yet... :(
I tried recording small clips and editing but everything seems to complex! Especially when adding text...

Tyaren

Standard Donor
7779.gif

Rofl-ed hard, went to dinner and didn't close the window, came back and rofl-ed hard again. XD

Chapstick

Here's a gif for when someone says doa's sexualization isn't that bad

tumblr_n2ggdhrBg31rje51ao1_400.gif

I've been wanting to make a gif of this tag win pose for a while but the only setting the boobs don't look weird is off and trying to find a video on youtube with anything lower than 'DOA' boob settings is like trying to find a unicorn.

PS people that can actually upload replays since I can't... can someone upload a video including this tag pose to youtube with Leifang in her panda outfit with pigtails and Hitomi in her matching bear outfit with a ponytail using off physics on the sky city tokyo stage? >>'

Cake

lol... I'm all for the sexyness and gympiness in this game and I can't stand anything past Natural, even though I don't like Off either... but that gif right there looks more like the dude was shaking his controllers on the ps3 though.

Cake

even at just DOA physics you can notice the breasts going crazy like jiggling each its way and whatever... really weird. Natural's bounciness is more subtle.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD