The Dead Or Alive Meme & Gif Thread

Mayor-Of-Mustard

worst meme.PNG
@Crazy_Chin_Guy @JusTheBest29
does this qualify as a meme yes or no

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
OK so I wanted to do a remake of that "Suicide Squad" pic, like a sort of redux and this is what I came up with, I used the analog filter to give it a nap moody dark type look and I think it did well on giving the screens I used a more darker, edgy vibe. Is this better than the first one?

C6H5RlrVUAMsKA7.jpg:orig

This bottom one is the older non redux one
CwJP-LrXEAAGS8P.jpg:orig

And I'm having fun doing these crops for my profile page :-D
C6CGuqEXMAIixpJ.jpg:orig

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Someone needs to do a "finish the heart text" meme with Leifang and Jann Lee respectively, it suits so well lmaao. (google it if you don't know it)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I was bored and feeling a bit more...."hungry" than usual today for "cake" so I made these really nice lookin' crop 3×3 layouts based from uh...pics I took while using that tag glitch so I could get a better view of the backsides of my favorite female and male character. I call them "Thirst Crops": 8 different hot pics that surround the main pic in the middle of whom the crops are for. Cropping these took a while, especially since it was kinda awkward uploading these to my twitter, especially the Eliot ones >.>

:kasumi:
Fotor_148986173898267.jpg

:eliot:
Fotor_148986226244292.jpg

Real talk tho, I think these turned out nice and clean, I liked matching the frames with the color Kasumi and Eliot wore! :-D Cropping is probably one of my favorite things to do next to picture taking!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD