The Dead Or Alive Meme & Gif Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm enjoying watching the garbage truck collect your trash fave sistren
Lol at least my main wasn't an outcast and cut her hair and bitch slapped by Kasumi and Hayate who she dick rides lol. And don't be mad that I'm giving you true tea on YOUR fave, Kasumi is thick like grits and she's the OG of DOA while Ayane was added like a iteration later

Naotora is way taller than Ayane too plus her her hair is longer and better, she could kick Ayane to hell and back if she wanted to~

Jadeinchains

Kasumi is thick like grits

An actual picture of Kasumi -

54.jpg

Aerospark

Standard Donor
Lol at least my main wasn't an outcast and cut her hair and bitch slapped by Kasumi and Hayate who she dick rides lol. And don't be mad that I'm giving you true tea on YOUR fave, Kasumi is thick like grits and she's the OG of DOA while Ayane was added like a iteration later

Naotora is way taller than Ayane too plus her her hair is longer and better, she could kick Ayane to hell and back if she wanted to~
personality, story and gameplay wise ayane is still better than all three of these other characters mentioned btw
but just to stay on topic here's some gifs of Slayane

tumblr_ok9spzqwDY1rzvqgio1_400.gif
tumblr_ok9spzqwDY1rzvqgio2_400.gif

tumblr_ok9spzqwDY1rzvqgio4_400.gif
tumblr_ok9spzqwDY1rzvqgio7_r1_400.gif

tumblr_ok9spzqwDY1rzvqgio3_r1_400.gif
tumblr_ok9spzqwDY1rzvqgio5_r1_400.gif

tumblr_ok9spzqwDY1rzvqgio6_r1_400.gif
tumblr_ok9spzqwDY1rzvqgio8_400.gif

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
personality, story and gameplay wise ayane is still better than all three of these other characters mentioned btw
but just to stay on topic here's some gifs of Slayane

tumblr_ok9spzqwDY1rzvqgio1_400.gif
tumblr_ok9spzqwDY1rzvqgio2_400.gif

tumblr_ok9spzqwDY1rzvqgio4_400.gif
tumblr_ok9spzqwDY1rzvqgio7_r1_400.gif

tumblr_ok9spzqwDY1rzvqgio3_r1_400.gif
tumblr_ok9spzqwDY1rzvqgio5_r1_400.gif

tumblr_ok9spzqwDY1rzvqgio6_r1_400.gif
tumblr_ok9spzqwDY1rzvqgio8_400.gif
These girls are the best in DOA
o5flYxS.gif

@Chapstick made this for me

This one you made
PUDgy0z.gif

They speak to me in ways no one else but maybe Phase 4 can~

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
No. Kasumi and Naotora are some of the worst girls.
hayabusa-slaps-kasumi-o.gif
Oh I meant to me, they're great in my eyes. That gif doesn't really prove much besides the fact that Hayabusa is a dick 3/4 of the time and has women issues, in pretty much every DOA scene he is in he's either ignoring the woman or picking fights. That gif just makes me dislike him more, good thing he mellowed out in DOA5

Kasumi is HOT
J5rEk43.gif

Plus she gives great massages
EVpQJx.gif

TheDragonAwakens

Oh I meant to me, they're great in my eyes. That gif doesn't really prove much besides the fact that Hayabusa is a dick 3/4 of the time and has women issues, in pretty much every DOA scene he is in he's either ignoring the woman or picking fights. That gif just makes me dislike him more, good thing he mellowed out in DOA5

Kasumi is HOT
J5rEk43.gif

Plus she gives great massages
EVpQJx.gif
No, she's not. Her behaviour and continuous begging towards Hayate in DOA3 and DOA4 makes it look like that she has incestuous feelings for him.

The reason why Busa is a 'dick' in your eyes because he is serious and a cool mofo that slapped your favourite girl, and if you ask me, that is not out of character for him.

And why does Busa need to pay attention to women anyway when he is more concerned with being a badass and killing countless demons?

ryu-hayabusa-o.gif

ryu-hayabusa-o.gif

hayabusa-o.gif

ryu-o.gif

EDIT: The gif in my previous post was supposed to prove that Kasumi deserved to be slapped because she sucks.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
No, she's not. Her behaviour and continuous begging towards Hayate in DOA3 and DOA4 makes it look like that she has incestuous feelings for him.

The reason why Busa is a 'dick' in your eyes because he is serious and a cool mofo that slapped your favourite girl, and if you ask me, that is not out of character for him.

And why does Busa need to pay attention to women anyway when he is more concerned with being a badass and killing countless demons?

ryu-hayabusa-o.gif

ryu-hayabusa-o.gif

hayabusa-o.gif

ryu-o.gif
If anyone is incestuous it's Ayane, Kasumi loves her brother hayate but he acts like a dick by ignoring her and refusing to acknowledge her, I'd hate him completely if it wasn't for the fact that he's __ _______ ____

And I don't really see Hayabusa as cool, I never really honestly understood why he's so cool and why so many people like him, he seems like just another character in my eyes, there's no depth to him, he's basically invincible and could stop MIST and Donovan himself but chooses not to...thats just so lame imo. Kasumi has depth because she left her village, her clan to avenge her ungrateful brother who didn't deserve shit, and she fights although she does not want to hurt her opponent. She was kidnapped and cloned and in DOA5 She finally grows mentally stronger to realize she can't avoid battle and she goes all in when she does have to right. To me, that's badass, and she looks beautiful and graceful while doing it and has shown that she doesnt need help from anyone to do anything, and she constantly does things herself, she never once asked for help, if anything the other ninjas need her. Hayate is the worst ninja in the game, can't win a tournament and is constantly kidnapped and his sisters have to bail him out, and he loses to Hayabusa time and time again despite them apparently being equals, plus his stoic act is lame imo. Ayane almost killed herself which shows she's not as strong as she tries to let on, and she puts on a tsundere act to make it seem like she doesn't care when she really is trying to prove herself. Naotora views herself as ugly and brutish but still fights and apologizes for winning the fight and she never backs down because that's how the ii family does things....or so they tell her, and she admits to getting carried away for fucking you up and apologizes(or says how embarrassing in Japanese).

I could go on about why the characters I like are awesome in my eyes

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD