The Dead Or Alive Meme & Gif Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
are her bangs okay
They were longer and shaggy which I loved, I like to think that she never had a chance to trim her hair while one the run
The hair physics in doa4 were horrendous though. I wish DOA6 to have doa4's hair lengths but with doa5's hair physics.
Honestly I loved the physics, Itagaki wasn't perfect but his take on loose hair physics was imo innovative, I would have been happy if they just ported the hair in DOA5 and just used the new physics and updated the textures

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
That also reminds me...i hate what they did to Eliot's hair

20170128_202517-1.jpg

Back then it was thicker and shaggier and longer and fell over his eyes

eliot_3_by_doafanboi-d770xwp.jpg

Now it's thinner, shorter, hardly moves at all and they nerfed the bangs and fringe​

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
That's supposed to happen tho, that's not a wall it's a corner which is why when opponents roll back towards them they just roll back and don't hit or even interact with the wall, plus that'll happen too if you already knocked your opponent into a breakable before hand because you already have an opportunity to get huge damage

TheDragonAwakens

That's supposed to happen tho, that's not a wall it's a corner which is why when opponents roll back towards them they just roll back and don't hit or even interact with the wall, plus that'll happen too if you already knocked your opponent into a breakable before hand because you already have an opportunity to get huge damage

I did not even knock my opponent in a breakable when this happened.

Nikotsumi

Eh, there was no clipping there. That's the Free Step system from DOA3.1 taking affect. Marie is basically doing a V cut and Honoka continues her attack from where she was facing before holding guard.
Yeah, now that I'm paying attention to it, it doesn't look like it clips at all there.
When I tested it training mode, the shoulder actually went under Marie's booty bump (if done at the same time) without clipping, but if I remember correctly if you do the shoulder way earlier than Marie's attack, she'll actually go through Honoka's body (who's in her recovery frames) resulting in no hitting her, when it should, and clipping.
I can check it in a few minutes, just to be sure.

Edit :
Lol

giphy.gif

Also, this.... (I'm done now I swear xD)
The ultimate booty battle!!!!
giphy.gif

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD