The Dead Or Alive Meme & Gif Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
So It seems that Tecmo Koei have opened a restaurant themed around they're games and characters. I was thinking what the dishes would be based off of what doa character so here's my ideas! ;)

:lisa: - Whatever the funeral reception will be serving in memory of her

:honoka: - Salad.

:eliot: - mexican chocolate milkshake which symbolizes a certain guy who "likes" Eliot

:marierose: - Princesstarta

:ayane: - ...purple drank.

:hitomi: - Cabbage.

:leifang: - nothing because Hitomi already took cabbage.

:pai: - Pie.

:bayman: - Beefcake.

:kokoro: - The ice that you should probably put on "that".

:kasumi: - Strawberry mille-feuille

:kasumi-alpha: - She'll have what Kasumi's having.

:christie: - Tomato juice.

:akira: - Banana split.

:bass: - Fried Seabass.

:helena: - Over acting cooked steak.

:alpha152:
- Jelly.

:genfu: - ...Waterslide.

Fixed!

Jadeinchains

Not a chance! XD For a start that name is way to perfect for it not to be Prawn Marie Rose for her... And I was already hinting at Lisa's with it being pancakes but I didn't want to take it to YOUR level. -_- shook.
Oh and I see that Eliot one lol.
Also If anything Lisa's serving "all these hot beats just for you".

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You wish XD

Also can someone help me? I've noticed for the past few days ever since I bought Crash Basically Remastered that the original Crash occasionally pops up in my game in practice mode and whenever someone gets knocked out in some manner...

20170822_143237.jpg

20170822_143521.jpg

20170822_143555.jpg

Seriously someone help, he's REALLY getting annoying... -_-

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Lisa's is pancakes because she got squashed trying to escape the lab. :lisa::lisa::lisa:

i want original crash for doax4

male guest stars can be
original crash bandicoot
ignis scientia
cole phelps

female guests can be
genderbent murasame from senran kagura
sakura oogami
female klingon from star trek

Jadeinchains

Lisa's is pancakes because she got squashed trying to escape the lab. :lisa::lisa::lisa:

i want original crash for doax4

male guest stars can be
original crash bandicoot
ignis scientia
cole phelps

female guests can be
genderbent murasame from senran kagura
sakura oogami
female klingon from star trek

CEASE
tumblr_inline_o3dyv0vP861qddzt0_500.gif

And actually I'd honestly be okay with a SK guest character. It would be really cool to see them in the DOA artstyle. I'd probably be Asuka or Homura though... Maybe... She who should not be named. Yumi.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Thank the heavens that SK contract was only for a year. More FG characters from other games. A lot easier on the ratio to make it fit because there is actual frame data built with those characters, unlike other characters outside of fighting games where they have to create an entire work while trying to keep it's original format.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
That face when you're tempted to make an off topic post but remember you're the only one who can't get with it
20170822_171817.jpg

Also whoever told Lisa that she was hot, fly and the best character character in the game lied to her several times because she's nothing like that, she's nothing of the sort :)

Tyaren

Standard Donor

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
That on the topic of you being over taking screenshots for months now...
These aren't recents lol XD if you look these are all old ones, I just download from the ones I have on Twitter and slap whatever I need on it or crop it for thumbnails. Besides when the Eliot DLC came out and I took pics for the Last Round Thread(they were thumbnail fodder for my video showcase of the outfit) that's the only genuine time I even took DOA or any game screenshots in general since that's when they're actually useful

False assumptions are quite a funny thing, aren't they?;)

Tyaren

Standard Donor
These aren't recents lol XD if you look these are all old ones, I just download from the ones I have on Twitter and slap whatever I I need on it or crop it for thumbnails. Besides when the Eliot DLC came out and I took pics for the Last Round Thread(they were thumbnail fodder for my video showcase of the outfit) that's the only genuine time I even took DOA or any game screenshots in general

False assumptions are quite a funny thing, aren't they?;)

You claimed you didn't do any screenshots for 1-2 months in another thread...how long is the summer DLC available?

Jadeinchains

That face when you're tempted to make an off topic post but remember you're the only one who can't get with it

Also whoever told Lisa that she was hot, fly and the best character character in the game lied to her several times because she's nothing like that, she's nothing of the sort :)

...The disrespect is FAR too much! smh...
Also the real tea is that I'm happy your game is being invaded by crash and not Spongebob or whatever it was licking the characters again lol! XD The nightmare becomes reality.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You claimed you didn't do any screenshots for 1-2 months in another thread...how long is the summer DLC available?
I don't understand your question... I just took pics only when the costumes came out so I could have them for thumbnail material which is the only reason I'll take pics now. I posted the outtakes in the Photography thread and any other pics I post are old ones, so it's more a fact than a claim

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Me? Self-Deprecating? :p Never! jk lol.

Oh well... It's tough being the only fan of the best character in the game...
ezgif-4-b0779b5b2d.gif
I think my strong love for Mila makes people forget Lisa is my second favourite girl xD

But this isn't the Hot Guy/Gal thread, I'MMA FIND MORE MEMES.
boi2.JPG
dab.jpg
zack stop.jpg

I know it's not a good meme, but I want this thread alive...now I shall speak unspoken words.
This thread is better than the Funny thread.

Crazy_Chin_Guy

Premium Donor
I think my strong love for Mila makes people forget Lisa is my second favourite girl xD

But this isn't the Hot Guy/Gal thread, I'MMA FIND MORE MEMES.

I know it's not a good meme, but I want this thread alive...now I shall speak unspoken words.
This thread is better than the Funny thread.
Holy trinity is part of Team 10 now.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD