The Dead Or Alive Meme & Gif Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It's not Leifang, it's the seller lol.

But Hitomi wasn't willing to pay full price and Leifang was so it went to the right person ;)
Ah my bad! XD I was about to say, Leifang has a bit of a bitchy side and I was there for it XD

Also a throwback to DOA4 when the characters made faces when hit like they were in some harem hentai manga or at a church prayer session XD
20170928_093623.jpg

20170927_232507.jpg

Jadeinchains

Ah my bad! XD I was about to say, Leifang has a bit of a bitchy side and I was there for it XD

Also a throwback to DOA4 when the characters made faces when hit like they were in some harem hentai manga or at a church prayer session XD
View attachment 24198

View attachment 24199

Omg lol, Kasumi almost kind of looks at peace in that image?! XD Like a little TOO at peace for probably being just punched. XP

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Omg lol, Kasumi almost kind of looks at peace in that image?! XD Like a little TOO at peace for probably being just punched. XP
The faces in DOA4 looked so dead like.... uh I'm gonna spare you this time XD but still their faces looked so artificial, thank God TN made them way more expressive now XD

Jadeinchains

I made a little something for @Jadeinchains and any other Lisa fans out there!

Remember this iconic scene from Story Mode? :-D

3w9w9Hg.jpg

"AUUUUUUUOOOOHH!"

THIS.IS.HATEFUL!

XD evil. Can I say something real quick...The ninja's act as If Lisa is so terrible but think for a moment..How many people has Lisa killed? Z.E.R.O, Okay? Meanwhile Kasumi is pretty much a mass murderer with a kill count in the THOUSANDS! Same for Ayane and Ryu....

And before anyone says anything...yes she tortured Hayate for possibly weeks on end but first of all that wasn't really her and it's not as bad as murder, and two...It's Hayate so who cares.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
THIS.IS.HATEFUL!

XD evil. Can I say something real quick...The ninja's act as If Lisa is so terrible but think for a moment..How many people has Lisa killed? Z.E.R.O, Okay? Meanwhile Kasumi is pretty much a mass murderer with a kill count in the THOUSANDS! Same for Ayane and Ryu....

And before anyone says anything...yes she tortured Hayate for possibly weeks on end but first of all that wasn't really her and it's not as bad as murder, and two...It's Hayate so who cares.
Tbh I don't mind what Lisa did to Hayate. MY issue is holding Kasumi at gunpoint, cursing at her and trying to boss Kasumi @ around XD I love how Kasumi yelled at her and how none of them even spoke to her when she talked at all, they just ignored her as if she was not there XD

Also I'll be honest when I saw Lisa die and heard that over the top orgasmic scream I died of laughter XD XD

Jadeinchains

Tbh I don't mind what Lisa did to Hayate. MY issue is holding Kasumi at gunpoint, cursing at her and trying to boss Kasumi @ around XD I love how Kasumi yelled at her and how none of them even spoke to her when she talked at all, they just ignored her as if she was not there XD

Also I'll be honest when I saw Lisa die and heard that over the top orgasmic scream I died of laughter XD XD

Evil tbh. How dare you lmao! XD For a start Kasumi was being rude as hell and broke into the laboratory and Lisa was within her right to ask why she was there. :p And they were all rude for ignoring her...smh.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Evil tbh. How dare you lmao! XD For a start Kasumi was being rude as hell and broke into the laboratory and Lisa was within her right to ask why she was there. :p And they were all rude for ignoring her...smh.
Well you know how boss bitches do, don't cross Kasumi XD that was a level of bitchiness I aspire to be on, although tbh I do that nowadays, I'm my OWN ignore button XD

Also if this makes you feel better, zombie Lisa still looks....lively in her chibi bikini XD
20170925_171413.jpg

I might use this again as my avatar for Halloween XD

Jadeinchains

Well you know how boss bitches do, don't cross Kasumi XD that was a level of bitchiness I aspire to be on, although tbh I do that nowadays, I'm my OWN ignore button XD

Also if this makes you feel better, zombie Lisa still looks....lively in her chibi bikini XD
View attachment 24296

I might use this again as my avatar for Halloween XD

Kasumi has his halloween avatar set, And I'm shook. @KwonJigglypuff I can't believe you made that! XD And kasumi ( The doa character ) Is plain rude to disrespect Lisa in that way. and no...no to that zombie chibi.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
What does beams falling 200ft (an exploding for some reason) in front of Lisa have to do with her well being?
Well it IS in close proximity of where she is, I'm sure if anyone here was in that situation and was unable to leave, you would either be crushed by the resulting debris or seriously hurt or killed in that explosion or both. It's obvious that she didn't make it out unscathed since she:

1)Screamed bloody orgasmic murder
2)Was not mentioned or heard from in the story from that point on

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD