The Dead Or Alive Meme & Gif Thread

P2p1mbs

tenor.gif

I post a lot of Tina images to remind everyone she is still alive. What are you doing for Lisa :rolleyes:?

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

I will always remember Lisa.

Lab Scientist.

Luchadora.

Crime Fighter.

Manager of the shoe department.

Top flight model.

A real butterfly.

-Insert multiple 10+ careers and diplomas here-

And

Death

Lisa invented not only having a career but also nearly dying, Seriously when will your fave?
Unless your fave is Naotora cause 1. why? and 2. She actually got shot in the face.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Lisa invented not only having a career but also nearly dying, Seriously when will your fave?
Unless your fave is Naotora cause 1. why? and 2. She actually got shot in the face.

Naotora doesn't exist. Trying to keep my speakers intact when she appears on screen. Been around the community since DOA3 and I can imagine hearing her only in JPN voices if she was in the previous games.

Jadeinchains

True but women > men > naotora Ii

Lisa > God > women > men > Naotora Ii

Anyway can't believe It's already been a year since Doa5 support ende...wait..It's not been a year? It's been barely 3 months....?
1*r7P97jpi3XwyOhiMPw7MLA@2x.gif

*curls up in corner and shakes back and forth* Please TN! Please just announce Doa6 already we're..I'm dying here! @Tyaren

Anyway since I am bored ( shockingly bored clearly ) and because I missed out on it in the actual thread like a year ago, I was thinking about doing that thing where you list your favorite outfits every character had? Since now they literally have the wardrobes they are going to have in this game forever. ( ew I hear someone playing eminem outside... ) Also this totally no fits in this meme thread.. But It's also cause there's no where else I can think to post this cause...we don't have a casual thread...But yeah that list would be a lot of work to do that so who knows lol.

Basically TN hurry up and make doa6.

Onryoki

Standard Donor

Anyway can't believe It's already been a year since Doa5 support ende...wait..It's not been a year? It's been barely 3 months....?

*curls up in corner and shakes back and forth* Please TN! Please just announce Doa6 already we're..I'm dying here! @Tyaren

Anyway since I am bored ( shockingly bored clearly ) and because I missed out on it in the actual thread like a year ago, I was thinking about doing that thing where you list your favorite outfits every character had? Since now they literally have the wardrobes they are going to have in this game forever. ( ew I hear someone playing eminem outside... ) Also this totally no fits in this meme thread.. But It's also cause there's no where else I can think to post this cause...we don't have a casual thread...But yeah that list would be a lot of work to do that so who knows lol.

Well to start off my fav Kasumi outfits are:
Preorder ninja dlc
Samurai warrior mashup
Senran Kagura mashup
Her free LR design costume (not the ugly one that Ayane has in purple)
Her C1, 2, 3, 4
Her SP costumes
And her Mandarin dress.

Jadeinchains

Well to start off my fav Kasumi outfits are:
Preorder ninja dlc
Samurai warrior mashup
Senran Kagura mashup
Her free LR design costume (not the ugly one that Ayane has in purple)
Her C1, 2, 3, 4
Her SP costumes
And her Mandarin dress.

Okay counting just the female characters since I like them more than the male ones. Genuinely most of their outfits are really nice and I love them but I'll just list the ones that I use a lot and are like my absolute faves etc.

Anyway I'll start with the best character.

:lisa:
All her outfits are iconic ( except for that purple leopard print one.... ) but these are ones that I feel like are my faves.
This fur coat outfit is Iconic.

:christie:

I wish we'd gotten more casual packs in doa5 they were all so good.

:ayane:

This was my fave outfit for Ayane in doa4 so I was happy to see it return in doa5.

:kasumi:

And that's probably enough for now since there's so many. I like like 99% of their outfits though these are just the ones I tend to use the most when I play.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

g-guys i made a thread for this favourite costume stuff T_T rip in ripperoni mustard's crappy threadoni.

I still believe they will not announce DOA6 until the PS5 is announced and/or released. I mean, graphics is one of DOA's like, high priorities if you get me atm? Idk how to word it I just woke up and I have no coffee yet

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Okay counting just the female characters since I like them more than the male ones. Genuinely most of their outfits are really nice and I love them but I'll just list the ones that I use a lot and are like my absolute faves etc.

Anyway I'll start with the best character.

:lisa:
All her outfits are iconic ( except for that purple leopard print one.... ) but these are ones that I feel like are my faves.
This fur coat outfit is Iconic.

:christie:

I wish we'd gotten more casual packs in doa5 they were all so good.

:ayane:

This was my fave outfit for Ayane in doa4 so I was happy to see it return in doa5.

:kasumi:

And that's probably enough for now since there's so many. I like like 99% of their outfits though these are just the ones I tend to use the most when I play.
I want more casual DLC as well, i hope DOA6 will go more the casual stylish route

Tyaren

Standard Donor

Aww...it pains me to see you so hurt and confused, deary! D:
I'm sure since the big backlash that TN got from their "special anouncement" at NEC and since SC6, as the second Bandai Namco 3D fighter, was announced to great fanfare at the Game Awards, they are working hard and full-time on DOA6.
Dissidia NT being pretty much a stillbirth and them probably cutting short further updates and support soon might also help DOA6's case. ;D

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Since everyone is using images let me use them as well.
Dead-Or-Alive-5-Last-Round-Falcom.jpg
latest
DOA5LR-1-1.jpg

latest
My all time favorite ❤️
d0e1b7e826278a639fa782cec5bb4d23.jpg
c6af9f260755133d908e4ccf11fdf13c11f1fe55-1177104.jpg

doa5lr-kasumi-screenshot.jpg

pic_tsc_01.jpg
latest
images
latest
ayane.jpg
my_favorite_doa_outfits__ayane_c8__by_doafanboi-d747gy1.jpg

ayane_thumb.jpg

rAwPMN1.jpg
doa5_ayane_costume_51_samurai_warriors_mashup_by_rolance-d9xjip4.jpg
c0d.jpg
images
ayane__costume_5__by_sticklove-d60htu1.png

latest

latest
images
C2Vizk3UsAA8M6y.jpg:large
4b5a14431d9545ee78722b24a3e2fdbbbed89ce2-1165004.jpg
DOAxASW_Momiji_Baiken.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

images

071b955e2aefa5b6c4419b5830b3a8b009634bbf-1161514.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Phase4_2.jpg

phase41.jpg
latest

images

4252aa5945c204e98db03fe0aa8b8f56--ninja-gaiden-character-costumes.jpg

DOA5LR-4-2.jpg

latest

images

ARACH_PREVIEW_SCREENSHOT1_486201.jpg

a6cb30d3cb176e16ffee3d867d942b77a0745ef3-1167428.jpg

Jadeinchains

g-guys i made a thread for this favourite costume stuff T_T rip in ripperoni mustard's crappy threadoni.

I still believe they will not announce DOA6 until the PS5 is announced and/or released. I mean, graphics is one of DOA's like, high priorities if you get me atm? Idk how to word it I just woke up and I have no coffee yet

Sorry! :eek: Is that maybe that one that was old? I felt like I'd kinda missed my chance with that thread?

I want more casual DLC as well, i hope DOA6 will go more the casual stylish route

Yeah the casual outfits in both the casual pack and the default outfits the characters had from the start are so nice looking so I'd love to see more casual style clothes in doa6.

Aww...it pains me to see you so hurt and confused, deary! D:
I'm sure since the big backlash that TN got from their "special anouncement" at NEC and since SC6, as the second Bandai Namco 3D fighter, was announced to great fanfare at the Game Awards, they are working hard and full-time on DOA6.
Dissidia NT being pretty much a stillbirth and them probably cutting short further updates and support soon might also help DOA6's case. ;D

giphy.gif

It's been so hard...*cries* If TN love me then they'll reveal doa6 this year so that I can know It's coming and also see footage of what it's gonna be like. I just hope they'll focus on Doa6, Unless there's some other unannounced thing that they are working on now that they are done with dissidia I can't think of what else they could focus on.

Also great outfit choices everyone.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
giphy.gif

It's been so hard...*cries* If TN love me then they'll reveal doa6 this year so that I can know It's coming and also see footage of what it's gonna be like. I just hope they'll focus on Doa6, Unless there's some other unannounced thing that they are working on now that they are done with dissidia I can't think of what else they could focus on.

I expect an announcement later this year, at the earliest E3, probably a bit later at TGS though, and a release next year. Anything else would be dumb and bordering on self-sabotage. Sitting on their hands a complete generation, when DOA5 did so well, when direct competitors like Virtua Fighter completely dropped out of the race and when there's really only Bandai Namco's two 3D fighters, would be crazy. There's free marketshare and attention just up for grabs. By now I really expect DOA6 sometime in 2019 and one year later, in 2020, DOA6 Ultimate on PS5/Xbox2.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD