The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I think they can remove ALPHA from the character select screen, no one would complain.

Lol, that's messed up.

Here's something drawn from an artist on Twitter:

BpUYXn3IYAAsgz6.jpg

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
A new male could be a nice ultimate addition. Genra, Genshin, Muramasa or someone totally new.

Joe Hayabusa is cool too, or Murai. (If we are speaking about NG characters of course.)

A whole new character is nifty too. I do wonder what type of character it would be.

And then there is the last choice that everyone seems to despise because majority of them just do not know how to deal with them so they rant for no reason.......a VF character lol.

AsheMann21

We need a law enforcement character. Somebody from Interpol. He'll be a detective trying to investigate DOATEC and MIST. He's also a looker so this time the ladies are the ones who'll fall for him. He'll come from one of those romantic countries like France or Italy, so he's the suave playboy. I also recommend him as the Judoka for the series.

Yurlungur

We need a law enforcement character. Somebody from Interpol. He'll be a detective trying to investigate DOATEC and MIST. He's also a looker so this time the ladies are the ones who'll fall for him. He'll come from one of those romantic countries like France or Italy, so he's the suave playboy. I also recommend him as the Judoka for the series.

I really like that idea but i'd prefer something like assasination arts, i know we have christie and bayman but something like aiki-justu where it's just fast and brutal also

Argentus

Hi i'am new here.

Just got to say Nikki is my most wanted dlc character even if her chances are slim to none.
Nikki would be a good commentator.
This is supposed to be a televised tournament after all, where's the commentary?! They need Nikki, paired with the announcer from Sonic Racing!
I would love it if that dude did commentary during the DOA stage. I mean like, the actual tournament having running commentary, not every stage.

Jadeinchains

Nikki would be a good commentator.
This is supposed to be a televised tournament after all, where's the commentary?! They need Nikki, paired with the announcer from Sonic Racing!
I would love it if that dude did commentary during the DOA stage. I mean like, the actual tournament having running commentary, not every stage.

Yeah i wish she was just in this game in some form or another. (besides one little picture) She's gonna be pissed when she finds out Zack's spending all his time with Helena. Could be a fun scene for Doa6.

Argentus

Okay so I'm doing a heavy c1 and a lighter c2, but here's my initial rough sketch of my new hybrid of Nicole, an attempt tomerge the soldier ideas with old Nicole concepts. I want c1 to look heavy, reinforce her Tower Of Power presence. Like I said, rough sketch, but any thoughts?
IMG_20140605_120619_792.jpg

Jadeinchains

Okay so I'm doing a heavy c1 and a lighter c2, but here's my initial rough sketch of my new hybrid of Nicole, an attempt tomerge the soldier ideas with old Nicole concepts. I want c1 to look heavy, reinforce her Tower Of Power presence. Like I said, rough sketch, but any thoughts?
View attachment 5880

That's a really nice outfit it suits Mila well.

Unlike outfits were she's wearing a string bikini. *Glares at TN*.

PS: I do know it is for Nicole I just am not sure if she will be DLC.

Aerospark

Standard Donor
I think they can remove ALPHA from the character select screen, no one would complain.
No one would be complaining because everyone would be having the biggest celebration in history.

Edit: Why don't they reveal two new characters at the same time after NyoTengu so we don't have to wait like 10 more years for one character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD