The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurlungur

THAT RACHEL DESIGN IS A+0FA CUTALLY uPF ATHERE HEIFAOGPPPLPPPPPP

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

163.jpg

Lisa, u ok?

Tyaren

Standard Donor
As with last contest, my design gets some of the most annoying comments... >__>' I apparently either stole from specific animu or game gothic lolis or an other theory is, that I just threw them all in the mixer and that's how I got my design. So far I heard:

Nui Harime:

Nui_Harime_body.png

Rachel Alucard:

Rachel_Alucard_(Chronophantasma,_Character_Select_Artwork).png

Casper (for Death Smiles):

Deathsmiles_Casper_Art_3708.JPG

And the pictures, when searching for "generic gothic lolita with wings" XD. Here the very first image:
Gothic_Lolita___fairy_wing_by_zero081090.jpg

And last but not least, a dear member of this community claimed, I stole from this earlier submitted entry to the contest, Although I showed w.i.ps of my design online several days, even weeks prior to this being submitted:

10497041_550985755005514_7258926248818367503_o.jpg

And I thought, after my controversial Eliot design, I did something commercial this time without much drama. It's probably too commercial now. XD

Princess Kasumi

No offense here as well.

your costume does reminds me of Rachel Alucard a lot, when we look at her dress and the details behind her back.

and she has a ribbon on her shoe, that you wrapped around her legs.

So I am not surprised people are comparing you with Rachel.

Rawbietussin

Lets turn Marie into a ganguro so that she can be a unique loli among the generic lolis since a loli with a dark tan doesn't exist yet.

Last edited:

Awesmic

Standard Donor
No offense, but Marie Rose herself is the most generic animu loli imaginable.

If they feel like they're looking at something familiar, that's TN's fault, not yours.
She would have a sense of individuality if they just give her a friggin' ball gag.

Come on TN, just one simple accessory. She'll be breaking new ground in no time. Not to mention, she won't be as noisy! :3

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
Lets turn Marie into a ganguro so that she can be a unique loli among the generic lolis since a loli with a dark tan doesn't exist yet.

hild_Wallpaper_5m3zr.jpg
In terms of tan loli characters, one (technically) does exist... but this might not count due to this being a mere transformation state of the same character...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD