DOA5U The dojo Monthy Event!

2eoxxg9.jpg

Where is going to be at? At the game store The RWM in byron GA!

Where is this place at? It's here at
What kind of elimination? It's going to be double elimination

How about characters? All characters are free no bans at all play your best!

What if bring a set up? It would really help out and it's very welcome

What system is on? It's going to be on Playstation 3!

Need to contact me? Sure add me on skype! My skype name is the-redalice@hotmail.com@hotmail.com or tsubakibbcs or you can find me through the name i use which is クリス·キャップス (Chris)

What time is the tournament? We would like to start at 5pm!

Last edited:

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
I have a lot going on between now & August (moving out & getting housing for college). It's close to the days of me registering for UTC's FA & my graduation cap & gown & stuff but I'll see if I can squeeze it in.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Hey i hope you can make it. We could use as many people as possible.
Yeah, I'm usually able to make it out to a GA local even though TN is my home state. I consider it a local since before I knew that I had a scene around me, that's where I would go to get in my offline casuals & tournaments & such. Rhythmik will even tell you, but yeah man. I hope I can squeeze it in. If not, hope to see you guys in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I was originally expecting this event in Byron to be next month. At this rate, it'll be too late for me to request a Saturday off to make it there.

However I am happy that this is a monthly event. Just need to budget my money a bit to make that 90-minute trip.

I was originally expecting this event in Byron to be next month. At this rate, it'll be too late for me to request a Saturday off to make it there.

However I am happy that this is a monthly event. Just need to budget my money a bit to make that 90-minute trip.
Yeah it held a little faster but it will be next month as well and it's only 10$ so you can't go wrong there. I am ne to the DoA community but i feel like im at home here so id like to hold a monthly event and get to know more people from the DoA scene.

ThatGuy

Sorry I have had some trouble posting or I would of responded to this earlier. I and a friend also on this site actually live in Warner Robins. Unfortunately I work Friday nights so I wont be able to make this without more notice, but hopefully can make some in the future and can get casuals in sometime if you are up for it. For me it doesn't make a difference but for future reference 5 is pretty early. A lot of people don't get off work until 5 oclock. I also play on xbox but have a converter if you want to get casuals in some time feel free to drop me a message.

RhythmikDesigns

Sorry I have had some trouble posting or I would of responded to this earlier. I and a friend also on this site actually live in Warner Robins. Unfortunately I work Friday nights so I wont be able to make this without more notice, but hopefully can make some in the future and can get casuals in sometime if you are up for it. For me it doesn't make a difference but for future reference 5 is pretty early. A lot of people don't get off work until 5 oclock. I also play on xbox but have a converter if you want to get casuals in some time feel free to drop me a message.

Do you work on Saturday? Because it was actually moved to the 19th.

ThatGuy

Rhythmik unfortunately I do, so still need more notice. My days off right now are Wednesday and Thursday which I am sure is not convenient for anyone else. So unless its on a Tuesday Wednesday or Thursday I gotta get off work unfortunately.

Well i was disappointed that no one at all showed up but i understand why i think it was to early. So hope to see you guys next month! im thinking the 18th of next month since it's a sunday or maybe the 24th tell what would be better for you guys.

RhythmikDesigns

Yeah, man the few people I talked to had to work, and I'm deeply regret I couldn't make it but my brother was shipping off to basic so I had to spend some time with him.

I will definitely be there next month, and to make it up for my absence I'll see if I can get a small pot bonus together. It won't be much but it be a little something.

You may want to go ahead and make another thread but his time as an event, that way we can promote it as early as possible.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD