Community The Free Step Dodge Store Arrives!

For years now, community members have been unable to literally wear their Dead or Alive pride on their sleeves. We here at Free Step Dodge have deemed this unacceptable and, finally, have taken decisive action to remedy this problem! Worry no longer, friends, as the Free Step Dodge store has officially opened its digital doors for business!

hoodie_blue_kasumi_gold_grande.png

Some folks got a preview of the content at the recent Summer Jam event in Philadelphia and may have heard some rumblings about designs along the way. As of this very moment, you can head over to the store and start placing orders. Shirts are made to order, so you are not ordering a product sitting on a shelf. You place the order, your shirt is made just for you, and it will then be shipped, so give yourself a comfortable window to get the item. Check the site for a more detailed description but allow up to a week for the printing before shipment. There are designs currently available with buttons (BUTTONS!) straight from the games old and new as well as the 'I'm a Fighter' and 'I'm a Fraud' designs. Probably should buy one of each of the latter two before tournaments just in case...

american_apparel__black_wrinkle_front_mockup_1_1024x1024.png

Designs often come in multiple colors as well. Just pick the shirt you want and look for the color options on the product page. New items, including products beyond shirts, are also in the works. If you do not currently see an item you like, just check back in a day or two. The product line will be continuously bolstered with new designs, so favorite the storefront and make a habit of checking for that sweet, sweet newness.

Not in the United States? No problem at all. During checkout, entering your address will populate applicable shipping options specific to your location. For payments, options range from the ubiquitous PayPal to most major credit and debit cards so you should be covered regardless of how you typically pay online.

http://shop.freestepdodge.com

How thick are the hoodies? Thinking about placing an order tomorrow

It's not a heavy cloth but it can keep you warm very easily. Not sure about the pullover one. I only have the zip hoodie at the moment, and that one has it about as thin as the zipper teeth. It feels light.

Last edited:
Oh sweet! Do you guys take design requests?
Oh man, when I get a job again I am definitely going to buy myself a new hoodie. My Hitomi jacket has gone to hell... Are these limited stock?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD