The Funny (Thread)

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Lol, this is real and no joke:
Mondelez International has increased the gap between the peaks of Toblerone bars as a cost-saving measure to reduce the weight of its bars.
The company, which also owns Cadbury, said the move was down to the rise in the cost of ingredients. Toblerone bars outside the UK are not affected.

Cwudr-pXcAAGAaz.jpg

XzK2Pl.gif

Jadeinchains

Lol, this is real and no joke:
Mondelez International has increased the gap between the peaks of Toblerone bars as a cost-saving measure to reduce the weight of its bars.
The company, which also owns Cadbury, said the move was down to the rise in the cost of ingredients. Toblerone bars outside the UK are not affected.

Cwudr-pXcAAGAaz.jpg

XzK2Pl.gif

Don't play with my heart Tyaren! They can't be doing that! XD

Also I've watched the show that you got that gif from.

Jadeinchains

I just checked twitter and it's true!!!!!!!!!1 Of all the reasons brexit was a bad idea I think this is the worst! *cries* It's like the most trending thing.

At least there's funny things on twitter about it.

At the border on the Dublin/Belfast road - first contraband shipment of proper Toblerone already intercepted #Brexit

CwvvNijXcAEY2Xs.jpg:large

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I just checked twitter and it's true!!!!!!!!!1 Of all the reasons brexit was a bad idea I think this is the worst! *cries* It's like the most trending thing.

At least there's funny things on twitter about it.

At the border on the Dublin/Belfast road - first contraband shipment of proper Toblerone already intercepted #Brexit

CwvvNijXcAEY2Xs.jpg:large

I told you it is true. You still didn't believe me? XD
I better put this in spoilers because it's not funny. :/
The continuously low pound will make a lot of things more expensive. I have been reading that in a couple of months, probably starting next year, you will see prices visibly rise for many products, especially if they have to be imported or if they are made of imported goods. That means video games, consoles and other electronics will get pricier too. I heard Apple and Microsoft already raised their prices in the UK.That really sucks for you guys. :(

Jadeinchains

I told you it is true. You still didn't believe me? XD
I better put this in spoilers because it's not funny. :/
The continuously low pound will make a lot of things more expensive. I have been reading that in a couple of months, probably starting next year, you will see prices visibly rise for many products, especially if they have to be imported or if they are made of imported goods. That means video games, consoles and other electronics will get pricier too. I heard Apple and Microsoft already raised their prices in the UK.That really sucks for you guys. :(

Why did people vote leave? I don't think a single positive thing as happened from leaving.

Anyway to make this post on topic here's this.

Jadeinchains

Lol It was just seeing it suddenly get hit in the face with the broom, That had to hurt. Also as someone who's never had rats I always have no idea how people get infested with them. I'll set the house on fire If there's a spider but rodents have never bothered me, There cute if anything.

Chapstick

Lol It was just seeing it suddenly get hit in the face with the broom, That had to hurt. Also as someone who's never had rats I always have no idea how people get infested with them. I'll set the house on fire If there's a spider but rodents have never bothered me, There cute if anything.
We used to get mice (not rats) at my old house and we had three cats, trust me there are much worse things that can happen to them than getting shoved outside a little hard. My one cat used to literally eviscerate them just for fun. You wouldn't know he was a little psychopath just looking at him

5K31Mw4h.jpg

Jadeinchains

... sadly I can relate, My cat used to do that way to often where their would be multiple dead animals around the house with her just sitting there chilled out. ( So many times I had to scream at birds to fly away while they still had the chance as she suddenly appeared right behind them! She even looks the same as yours. )

I don't know how cats are so deadly while I've got dogs and had ferrets and they never attacked anything? ( Also channeling miss Fame for a second but Chickens can be crazy at times even these ones that I had!
Studio_WSilkie_649_bc.jpg
)

Chapstick

Cats are quieter with sharper claws and I think they like killing things more. Mine also had a feral dad so I think that's part of it. I have a friend whose 17 y/o senile cat still brings him half dead rabbits, he likes dropping them in my friend's bed lol

But back on topic

tumblr_olfk0jSSeQ1qzhjh2o1_400.gif

Jadeinchains

Cats are quieter with sharper claws and I think they like killing things more. Mine also had a feral dad so I think that's part of it. I have a friend whose 17 y/o senile cat still brings him half dead rabbits, he likes dropping them in my friend's bed lol

But back on topic

tumblr_olfk0jSSeQ1qzhjh2o1_400.gif

My minds going to that girl that had her eye cut up by her cat live on twitch... R.I.P

Also lol I give credit to the fact that even while being attacked by a dog she still managed to get the brochure in the door! XD

Also -

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD