The Funny (Thread)

Jadeinchains

I hate that this exists.
Tell me more about your cat's escapades @Chapstick to take my mind off this... THING!
chloe.gif

You introduced me to Meidocafe and now this @Tyaren! XD Why?!

Edit: I haven't even watched it all and I'm gagging for death!

Jadeinchains

It didn't but it's the thought that counts.

okay I have less than 3 minutes left of the video to watch and then I'm free from it's awfulness. @Tyaren I expect some sort of counselling for what you've put me through.

Edit: Okay I watched it..............................................................................

that was some awful cringe shit...

giphy.gif

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
He's even doing his Thing in broad daylight in the middle of the pedestrian zone, especially from 5:40 on.

And the people don't mind at all. XD
Ohhhh!!!♡♡ W-wait a sec....at 1:21 I spotted Yuri On Ice ass....
Screenshot_2017-02-19-18-14-40.png

Hahhhh....I-I need to watch this episode ♡.♡ Thank you @Tyaren, the guy is cringey but I got somethin' juicy outta it, hehe! ♡o♡

Jadeinchains

:-O........

....I need to bleach my eyes, good god...

Another innocent child of God tainted by the sick perversion of society...smh.

He's even doing his Thing in broad daylight in the middle of the pedestrian zone, especially from 5:40 on.

And the people don't mind at all. XD

I've seen pictures of him doing this at what looks like family gatherings etc... I have to admit I like his insanity but I'm just shocked by the levels he goes to.

Jadeinchains

No like a serious new years party at his house sitting around a table with what looks like his family and then he changes into his latex suit and starts standing on the chair...

Jadeinchains

When your just gagging for the holy water to cure your possession and the crews only to happy to help -

giphy.gif

If this isn't relatable I don't know what is.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'll take **** for a thousand... Oh sorry wrong show!

*error sound* "I'm sorry but prostate exam is not the answer we were looking for."

Rupaul - "Kokoro in ChapStick's avatar... How's your head?"
0_o

...I'm terrified of prostate exams >.> And isn't using your tongue in medical examinations kinda nasty?? :-O

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD