The Funny (Thread)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It's luck be in the air tonight you're all perverts

6a00d8341c730253ef01b7c773d6c9970b-800wi.gif
Hey hey hey, and what do u a call "Prostitutes for DLC money"?? XD I'm as pure as can be, I've never done anything bad like s*xt or act shamelessly perverted. >.> That's all @Project Bokuho

Jadeinchains

0_o

...I'm terrified of prostate exams >.> And isn't using your tongue in medical examinations kinda nasty?? :-O

Omg I didn't see that bit! XD That is not N.C.A approved!

It's luck be in the air tonight you're all perverts

6a00d8341c730253ef01b7c773d6c9970b-800wi.gif

6a00d8341c730253ef01b7c76efeae970b-800wi.gif

Rupaul - "Kokoro in chapstick's avatar, In the main challenge you gave us Sherlock Holmes realness, but on the main stage we couldn't solve the mystery that was your outfit choice... I'm sorry girl... Sashay away... Now... If you can't love yourself how.in.the.HELL are you gonna love somebody else, Can I get an amen?... now let the music play!

"This is the main event are you ready"

giphy.gif

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Saw this on YT and I literally laughed out loud! XD Don't mind that comment I made, I'm still pissed that Remy Ma's **** **** *** came for Nicki Minaj -_-
Screenshot_2017-02-26-22-54-00.png

Jadeinchains

Is it bad that I can't tell if that's a real Donald Trump tweet or not? I mean I'm guessing its fake but it wouldn't shock me if it wasn't it.

Also who is Remy Ma, I genuinely don't know... And while your at it... Who's Nikki Minaj. :p

Chapstick

Honest to god Kasumilover is the first person I've seen that's on Nicki's side of this. Haven't listened to the diss track myself and idk what's going on really

Jadeinchains

Lol Kasumilover is the only person I've seen mention It at all, I don't get into the whole "Stan" thing since it's usually annoying. But yeah I wouldn't even know where to start because I have no idea what they are arguing about.

Chapstick

Lol Kasumilover is the only person I've seen mention It at all, I don't get into the whole "Stan" thing since it's usually annoying. But yeah I wouldn't even know where to start because I have no idea what they are arguing about.
Stan wars are hilarious and since I live for drama I love them. I mean the 2013 Katy vs Gaga stuff come on

tumblr_n563shI6bT1s1uadoo1_400.gif

Gaga%20vs%20katy.gif

large.gif

There was a hilarious gif of Katy dropkicking Applause but I can't find it

Jadeinchains

Okay lol stuff like that is hilarious, XD I love that but some people take it a to serious at times where you'd swear they're about to murder each other over liking different pop singers. ( I've seen the original middle gif before and honestly I'm jealous of her. )

Also lol I recognize that Telenovela! XD -

Chapstick

Okay lol stuff like that is hilarious, XD I love that but some people take it a to serious at times where you'd swear they're about to murder each other over liking different pop singers. ( I've seen the original middle gif before and honestly I'm jealous of her. )

Also lol I recognize that Telenovela! XD -

Watching people argue is funny to me too if they're doing it in an entertaining over the top way reading tf out of each other and using names like Carly Slay Jepsen and Legendtina Agodlera.

Jadeinchains

Watching people argue is funny to me too if they're doing it in an entertaining over the top way reading tf out of each other and using names like Carly Slay Jepsen and Legendtina Agodlera.

I have to admit I love that too. ( hell I do it too with Lisa. ) So I guess I can't entirely stay away from Stan wars. ( I don't like Nikki though so sorry @KasumiLover69. :p )

Also because I'm now sitting here watching insane soap opera scenes here -

Pretty much all of these could be made into gifs, see -

giphy.gif

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Honest to god Kasumilover is the first person I've seen that's on Nicki's side of this. Haven't listened to the diss track myself and idk what's going on really
Is it bad that I can't tell if that's a real Donald Trump tweet or not? I mean I'm guessing its fake but it wouldn't shock me if it wasn't it.

Also who is Remy Ma, I genuinely don't know... And while your at it... Who's Nikki Minaj. :p
The diss track Shether is awful...she accuses Nicki of fucking everyone in the industry, having a 360 deal, fucking wayne and drake, calling out her brother as a child molester and saying she supports it AND that her ass dropped and Meek couldn't fuck her for two months....Remy is a total BITCH. She's not even relevant, she had this diss pre written, and she's basically accusing Nicki of dissing her when Remy isn't mainstream. I'm always on Nicki's side, she better tale foot up Remy's ass and leave her a rosebud for the trouble!!!:mad: Remy just jealous Nicki is more buxom and has longer hair that's Hime cut ready:cool: #Facts #NickiNeedsAHimeCut

Jadeinchains

The diss track Shether is awful...she accuses Nicki of fucking everyone in the industry, having a 360 deal, fucking wayne and drake, calling out her brother as a child molester and saying she supports it AND that her ass dropped and Meek couldn't fuck her for two months....Remy is a total BITCH. She's not even relevant, she had this diss pre written, and she's basically accusing Nicki of dissing her when Remy isn't mainstream. I'm always on Nicki's side, she better tale foot up Remy's ass and leave her a rosebud for the trouble!!!:mad: Remy just jealous Nicki is more buxom and has longer hair that's Hime cut ready:cool: #Facts #NickiNeedsAHimeCut

So did she just make all this up off the top of her head or is it even slightly founded in truth? If it's completely made up then that's stupid since it means nothing then. I'll say from my perspective though I dislike Nikki and don't even have a clue who Remy is so take that how you will lol. I'm taking all of this with a grain of salt though since Nikki seems to constantly get in twitter fights or whatever.

Also why are diss tracks such a popular thing now, Even youtubers are doing them to each other... don't get me started on those youtubers... I feel a rant coming on, I need some tension tamer tea.

Also while I'm doing this quickly have this -

I've been watching these for years and this is honestly the unbeatable champion for dramatic soap opera scenes, Just discovered windows movie maker realness -

I really wish movie maker affects followed me where ever I went. :(

Also some more because It's insane, I wish western drama's were like this -

Queen of pettiness.

giphy.gif

Chapstick

She did bail her child molester brother out of jail didn't she? I'd call that supporting him. And I hear Nicki's horrible to work with sometimes. I heard she was a name mentioned for the all female Ocean's 11 movie but her reputation made them reconsider and they called in Rihanna instead. She's no angel. Plus the Orlando shit where she completely ignored the community who made her as they were hurting.

O wait this is the funny thread

tumblr_o1ip5mFRFf1qzcv7no1_400.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
She did bail her child molester brother out of jail didn't she? I'd call that supporting him. And I hear Nicki's horrible to work with sometimes. I heard she was a name mentioned for the all female Ocean's 11 movie but her reputation made them reconsider and they called in Rihanna instead. She's no angel. Plus the Orlando shit where she completely ignored the community who made her as they were hurting.
She did bail him out but I don't blame her, Nicki believed her brother was innocent and when it was proven he was guilty notice how he she was quiet on twitter for like a week or two? She was genuinely hurt by that and probably felt so bad now knowing her brother was guilty and I guarantee you she was embarrassed and hurt. Also what reputation?

Skip to 5:38 and just listen XD she doesn't have a reputation, Nicki is just very strict when it comes to give in her fans what they want, although like she says, even though people find it bitchy she's trying to give her fans what they pay for and she accepts no less. And I won't go in on the Orlando situation since you're correct about that but then again that's a very sensitive and touchy topic and some celebrities just don't comment like when Iggy azalea kept silent about the black hate crimes and when Taylor was outed as a snake Selena Gomez literally never even supported the black lives matter topic on Twitter, and Arianna Grande acknowledges her LGBT fans but I noticed she kinda does it vaguely, it's not very explicit imo. Iggy only plays up bi vibes when she feels it suits her sales like at her cheeks live performance...she was like "I like p*ssy too and I think...if you like p*ssy you gotta like...cheeks right?" Who is Iggy fooling? XD She knows for a fact she's not interested in women, same for K Michelle, She's bi but acts like her women encounters are because of drunken nights and pleasure and she's stupid for trying to force her friend Paris to get into a girl girl relationship when she's reluctant and straight as a senbon needle.

Remy is just a bitch, she's been locked up for years and probably had her cookie jar ravaged in prison and she's still mad that she's not popular except for in Japan. I like how she also shames Nicki for fake ass and boobs yet she's had a fat transfer to her thighs and ass herself, she's just bitter nicki is successful while she has to rep her career on Love and Hiphop. Plus she she can't sing either.

Chapstick

Also what reputation?
A bad reputation. It lost her a seat on the Voice too I hear. I don't see people say "bitch" about her so much as "diva." It may be fun to watch a diva be a diva but I can't imagine it's fun working with one
And I won't go in on the Orlando situation since you're correct about that but then again that's a very sensitive and touchy topic and some celebrities just don't comment like when Iggy azalea kept silent about the black hate crimes and when Taylor was outed as a snake Selena Gomez literally never even supported the black lives matter topic on Twitter
I've seen people tear all three of those a new one for those reasons
Arianna Grande acknowledges her LGBT fans but I noticed she kinda does it vaguely, it's not very explicit imo.
Not really, she called Ryan Seacrest hunty lmao. She's been on drag race and was one of the only guest judges I'm aware of that actually went backstage and hugged the eliminated queen that episode. Tho I'm not super familiar with her I know she's not afraid to speak up on things she believes in, I remember a vid where she was telling off an interviewer about how makeup is gender neutral and guys should be able to wear it too.
Remy is just a bitch, she's been locked up for years and probably had her cookie jar ravaged in prison
Prison rape isn't something to joke about even if you dislike someone, when you're insulting someone in the future I'd stay away from that

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD