The Funny (Thread)

Chapstick

still sounds better than rihanna live
Rihanna is SHOOK

200.gif

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I saw this on Twitter...this is too true, this is how the girls and guys at my school are. I know the girl part is definitely true since my female friends talk behind each other's backs this way
IMG_20170320_185620.jpg

Jadeinchains

I've spent about 10 minutes trying to think of something to say but I can't... I can't properly describe my disgust at the idea that Jade herself has anyone she should "watch out" for. Jade

PS: Poor Kitana having her leg sat on.

PPS: Is that Nikki?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I've spent about 10 minutes trying to think of something to say but I can't... I can't properly describe my disgust at the idea that Jade herself has anyone she should "watch out" for.

PS: Poor Kitana having her leg sat on.
Isn't she dead in MKX? Idk who killed her but whoever did I guess she didn't do a good job watching out for them lol

Jadeinchains

Isn't she dead in MKX? Idk who killed her but whoever did I guess she didn't do a good job watching out for them lol

You shady bitch for bring that up! XD

Why god do all the fierce characters I love die?!?
And yes it was that bitch Sindel that killed her, she was technically possessed but still.

Also she appeared at like the last 5 minutes of the story and killed almost every single character in those 5 minutes so it wasn't just Jade, She even killed Kitana who was Sindels daughter.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
This woman must be at level cap...she can fry chicken IN BED! I need to find her so I can learn how to do that, it's like magic...
Screenshot_2017-04-01-17-08-56.png

Seriously how does she do it...in a bucket? The table is made of wood so Idk how she's getting it to fry. All I know is that it was dinner time and they handed her the table and bucket and oil and it was just frying

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD