KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Screenshot_20170719-211632.png

This so true XD

Mayor-Of-Mustard

alex.JPG
BOYYYY ALEX JONESS

Alex Jones is like the right-wing version of Riley Dennis for me. He's crazy, and I 60/40 agree to disagree on his opinions (especially when he overreacted about the autistic sesame street character), but I can't help but love his channel. Same goes for Riley Dennis with the preferences videos but the agree disagree ratio is 40/60

Chapstick

View attachment 23597 BOYYYY ALEX JONESS

Alex Jones is like the right-wing version of Riley Dennis for me. He's crazy, and I 60/40 agree to disagree on his opinions (especially when he overreacted about the autistic sesame street character), but I can't help but love his channel. Same goes for Riley Dennis with the preferences videos but the agree disagree ratio is 40/60
.. I just said on the other page he denied a school shooting that left 20 6-7 y/o's dead ever happened just to get ratings. Called the parents of the children who died liars. For channel views and attention.

anyway

tumblr_osbcg5ojL01qep5zro1_400.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I wanted this game ever since I was 14 XD

There's a drunk version of them singing but I can't find it anywhere...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I could watch Tiffany Pollard all day XD I genuinely like her personality and think she's too funny, she makes the shows she's on worth even watching

0:20 to 0:36 is my favorite part since she just seems so happy and giddy XD

Jadeinchains

Jadeinchains

I love her to be honest lol. Wasn't it that she's actually a comedian or something? Lol I swear all the judges on these shows each have a ten foot pole up their asses. :p

Omg lol I had to gif her dancing in the hall though! XD

giphy.gif

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD