The Funny (Thread)

Crazy_Chin_Guy

Premium Donor
Hey if Crazy Chin can go in the LGBT for memes and he can post funny gay/tran stuff here than why can't we? XD
I collect memes, I don't post them.
Plus the LGBT thread has been derailed since page 2. It was originally about some dude curious about the LGBT community in DOA, and now there's people posting pics of who they want to get ABSOLUTELY SMASHED by lmao.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I collect memes, I don't post them.
Plus the LGBT thread has been derailed since page 2. It was originally about some dude curious about the LGBT community in DOA, and now there's people posting pics of who they want to get ABSOLUTELY SMASHED by lmao.
:oops: Well in MY defence I wanna do the smashing XD tbh when I was questioning myself around last July I wanted to join in but I was too afraid then >.>

But speaking of gay....not everyone is about that life, exhibit A:
when-she-realizes-shes-not-as-gay-as-she-thought-16705654.png

XD what's her problem?? I'd be happy XD, man up!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
From RPs I've done before I can say some people definitely have strange interests, one person wanted me to LICK their sweaty socks and seemed fixated with "plugging" a mixer in me where the sun don't shine >.>

One of my worst RP experiences ever, I swear....

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It seems like i have been blessed with the gift of being able to go outside so I don't have to deal with this RP shit lmao.
I go outside XD and in my defence I haven't done it in a while either, no one I want to do it with seems interested >.>

Also wtf is spongebob doing??? Why is he dancing with this hood black chick?

Onryoki

Standard Donor
05EE223B-5769-4AE8-AE99-34DEF2BF48EE.jpeg

80AAFB18-E5D7-4E07-BFD6-1D1A933AC323.png

From RPs I've done before I can say some people definitely have strange interests, one person wanted me to LICK their sweaty socks and seemed fixated with "plugging" a mixer in me where the sun don't shine >.>

One of my worst RP experiences ever, I swear....
Why did you roleplay? I was in a yaoi group once because I got invited and they tried to PM me and ask me if I wanna roleplay with them. I felt so uncomfortable with that.
It seems like i have been blessed with the gift of being able to go outside so I don't have to deal with this RP shit lmao.
I’ve been blessed to go outside as well again since a few years I’m happy I got real life friends again <3

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD