The Genra Thread

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
I'd like to see Genra make an appearance in DOA5U as a DLC character, but there's gonna need to be a sign of interest from the community if that's going to be a remote possibility. Tengu is a much higher priority right now and even he is not guaranteed to come back.

synce

It's like why bother... I remember Shimbori saying they planned to include Tengu with Ein and Leon in vanilla but ran out of time, then 5U came around and he was still missing. I don't think they actually care about fan campaigns, they just say what fans want to hear, like when TN badmouthed Capcom for character DLC then did it themselves.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
By the time one character is finished in development, the next three are probably underway. You might not want to wait that long.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I'm satisfied with either Raidou or Genra... I don't really know Genra's scoop mechanically, but I do know he was slow as balls and seemed like a Tengu with no wings and a projectile attack.

I think it would be cool to have a bad ass character like Genra on the roster.

Kronin

In any cases, tied to the lower popularity compared to the other bosses, I always thought that Genra has a chance to be in the game only after the more popular Tengu and Raidou: so far the first returned in the game even if in a different shape, so I believe that the fans of Genra should hope that the new character is Raidou because IMO only then the DoA3 boss will get a real possibility to be part of the roster as an eventual later DLC.

Kronin

By the way i hope that my previous post wasn't misunderstood for a trolling: actually I would like to get Genra in the game (even because I'm not able to play DoAD), I was seriously stating that the DoA3 boss has almost no chances to be included before Raidou, because if TN should decide to bring back the DoA bosses according to the requests of the fans, Raidou is almost certainly more requested so far.

And yes, I hope that if Raidou returns he will keep the underworld drop! ;)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD