The King Of Fighters XIV Thread

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Yeah, I expected him to be MUCH higher too, about on the third tier. I cannot fathom how Nakoruru is the best character in the game, I may need to watch a video of her gameplay to see how she's that high.

She's apparently "broken" at the moment and people will hate you for using her.

On a different note, DOA needs Geese so I can have epic Geese vs. Raidou battles.

d3v

The current tier list:

View attachment 21964
Now I know why you use Leona. XD Nakoruru is currently SS tier, I'm kind of disappointed that Kensou isn't that great tho. I also expected Angel and Hein to be much higher.
That's not a tier list.

That's a ratio guide for a ratio tournament the Koreans ran based only in part on tiers. Popularity/tournament usage is also factored into the ratio list which is why certain characters have higher or lower ratios than what the actual tier list would indicate (e.g. King should be lower and Mian should be higher).

Banana56

There is a poll for which characters fan would be interested in as dlc

The highest as of now are
Shermie, Chris, Yashiro (24%, 498 Votes)
Rock Howard (14%, 288 Votes)
Blue Mary (14%, 284 Votes)
Vanessa (13%, 271 Votes)
Ryuji Yamazaki (12%, 248 Votes)
Oswald (11%, 222 Votes)
Heavy D, Brian Battler, Lucky (9%, 191 Votes)
Eiji Kisaragi (7%, 155 Votes)
Takuma (7%, 152 Votes)
Shingo Yabuki (7%, 151 Votes)

http://www.orochinagi.com/2016/12/snk-is-listening-tell-them-what-you-want

@Argentus Vanessa is pretty high, she may be dlc

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I completed the survey, I really hope I win a copy, that'd save me some money.
Screenshot_2016-12-06-21-08-53.png

I'd pay for Maximum Impact 2 soundtracks, I loved "Luck comes with a spin of a statue", "Gloom of the cowman", and my ALL TIME FAVE, "Taiko Man"!♡♡♡ I also said I'd like additional hairstyles and customization. And of course more characters would be great!

I don't know why but I've the sudden urge for a Kensou avatar!!

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
There's a KOF Beat-em-up style coop game in the making. Platform is unknown, some say it's mobile, some say PS4, who knows.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
There's a KOF Beat-em-up style coop game in the making. Platform is unknown, some say it's mobile, some say PS4, who knows.

1) That art style looks ten times better than the actual KoF XIV that we got
2) That looks like too good graphics for mobile but too bad for PS4
3) What if it is a Switch game?! D:

Last edited:

Kyo

It's most likely to be released on either mobile or pc. There's already a new MMORPG for mobile on the way overseas as well so who knows...

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
1) That art style looks ten times better than the actual KoF XIV that we got
2) That looks like too good graphics for mobile but too bad for PS4
3) What if it is a Switch game?! D:

Actually you could be right on the money here if it'll land on the Switch. Didn't think of that. I certainly hope it's on the PS4 console but would be very disappointed if it landed on the mobile. Can't say for Switch.

It's most likely to be released on either mobile or pc. There's already a new MMORPG for mobile on the way overseas as well so who knows...

Ah really? hm, can't say for PC either if it's something I'll get on there. Is it the same one up there that might be the MMORPG type? it looks rather odd to be an MMO.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I hope the recent graphic update won't be the last XD. And when will they start having more DLC outfits?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD