DOA5LR The Kunoichi of Destiny - DOA5LR Kasumi Comprehensive Breakdown

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Flow's too wobbly if you're not dead center on the platform unless you mean the lower part of it. I used to main her and I've managed to do it in every connection imaginable, the only thing that screwed me up was uneven terrain with 6K. Which part whiffs? If it's 6K the floor screwed you and if it's PPKK you did 6K too slow. Then there's Rachel who you have to do 33P PPKK on because Rachel's weird
The part I always whiff is 6K, I've seriously never had it connect whenever I do use the 236T throw, but then again I don't use it that often.

Chapstick

The part I always whiff is 6K, I've seriously never had it connect whenever I do use the 236T throw, but then again I don't use it that often.
Have you tried doing it in the lab? Like do it over and over and over (on a flat stage). If you want to insist on doing H+K, then I'd do H+K PP6PK. idk if PKK6K connects off of that or not

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Have you tried doing it in the lab? Like do it over and over and over (on a flat stage). If you want to insist on doing H+K, then I'd do H+K PP6PK. idk if PKK6K connects off of that or not
No, what I mean is that I can do it fine offline and in the lab, it just whiffs and won't connect mostly online. It's not a problem next to walls though which is my preferred area to do throw at, anywhere else I just usually go for 214T, 33T, 4T, or 46T when my opponent won't kindly stop blocking and I need to open them up forcibly.

PMS_Akali

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Premium Donor
I never go for big juggles online with Kasumi. It always ends badly. I don't even touch P4 online for that matter.

Chapstick

I don't even touch P4 online for that matter.
It's weird, you eventually get used to it and I can even do P+K/P6P teleports online and can get the 4K 4K 8K~P PKKK wall 236T juggle pretty often. And it somehow hasn't screwed with my timing offline

PMS_Akali

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Premium Donor
It's weird, you eventually get used to it and I can even do P+K/P6P teleports online and can get the 4K 4K 8K~P PKKK wall 236T juggle pretty often. And it somehow hasn't screwed with my timing offline
Probably just practice. Just feels terrible for me at the moment. I mean Kasumi feels fine to me online, though her frames aren't as unforgiving.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD