DOA5U The Last DLC Pack

DOA5U's DLC lifespan lasted from the beginning to the end. From cops to nurses to... reindeer we have seen it all. Which can make one wonder, what will we see for Last Round? Will they start releasing bad ass clothes for more of the males like we would all like, or will they continue creating various fetish outfits that don't really add up to the individual characters?

Either way, I think they will need to change their DLC lineup for LR to keep the fans interested, as nobody seems interested in their last offering. Guess we will find out next year, but for now it's ribbons and reindeer, folks!

Its a logical move for TN to make this the last DLC. Why release DLC on the older version of the game, when you want to promote your new product i.e DOA5LR? That just makes consumers stay with the old product, when the company wants their consumers to pretty much move onto the newer version.

No I don't see the offering of TN to change. Bikinis and other fetish DLC WILL continue, given its the selling point of DOA to the mainstream market. Perhaps the one-off male DLC will seep through in a full moon, but I wouldn't expect things to miraculously change for the male DLC counterpart.

Nobody, except the hoards of Asian perverts.
30582-Thats-Waisis-gif-pyaA.gif

Watch LR's marketing scheme be completely different. It's gonna be stages and characters as DLC now. Watch. I'm telling you.

These costumes are for the casual player. You guys aren't who Tecmo has in mind when they do these designs. And they're obviously for the holidays. I think its cool that they kept up the DLC trend as long as they did. Like you said, literally from start to finish.

Can't wait to see what they do with LR.

Fetish costume dlc will continue indefinitely especially for more outfits for the new girl. Less people will probably buy them when PC drop, but by now they probably milked enough dlc funds from the loyal console early adopters with deep pockets that they can afford the potential loss at this point which explains why the PC version is barely happening when LR dropped.

Team Ninja really cares about what DLC's will sell.... so yeah we will continue to see skimpy this and skimpy that for another year until the female characters have 50 costumes and the men have no more than 20. last 2 sets had a couple male outfits but I wish they would start releasing sets that included more original non thematic outfits for the male characters and new characters, and leave the other girls alone, they really dont need more costumes.

Its a logical move for TN to make this the last DLC. Why release DLC on the older version of the game, when you want to promote your new product i.e DOA5LR? That just makes consumers stay with the old product, when the company wants their consumers to pretty much move onto the newer version..

this still isnt the last DLC for DOA5U, its more like DLC season 2 hiatus before DLC season 3...and at least you wont have to buy a new game to get the next season this time. 5U will become LR.

Well these past 2 costume packs did give a little more costumes to the male characters, but even then so still catered mostly to the females. For DOA5 last round I want the males to get their own costume collection. Not just 1 costume pack like the fighters pack back in DOA5 Vanilla but atleast 4 or 5 to make up for lost male costumes. And I'm tired of the same annoying all bikini female DLC preorders. Give the damn guys some swimsuits too.

These costumes are for the casual player. You guys aren't who Tecmo has in mind when they do these designs. And they're obviously for the holidays. I think its cool that they kept up the DLC trend as long as they did. Like you said, literally from start to finish.

Can't wait to see what they do with LR.

I buy a lot of DLC. A big reason behind this is because I'm not the casual player. After seeing the same things over it's nice to see something different. But yeah, I agree they kept it going the whole time, and not a lot of games are supported that long.

Oh, and just to let everyone know. There is currently a glitch on the marketplace. There are two "Helena Christmas" and the one closest to the bottom of the list is actually Momiji's outfit. Which I got instead.

My bf cried and asked:

"Can we try again."

My response:

Fuck Helena.

Oh, and just to let everyone know. There is currently a glitch on the marketplace. There are two "Helena Christmas" and the one closest to the bottom of the list is actually Momiji's outfit. Which I got instead.

My bf cried and asked:

"Can we try again."

My response:

Fuck Helena.
Wait... so did you go back and get her? Isn't she worth it!? She's the perfect DOA character. Next to that hunk named Ein/Hayate...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD