The Last Round Modding Photography Thread

KasumiLove

That was actually the original plan, but went with kokoro since she has the same body as her and I assumed she would have the same fighting style too probably.

Yes she probably has. It seems her mother has a darker side.

Reactions: bbb

Farell Foxx

a0I4sAB.png

TaWKsXR.png

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
Asura's Wrath X DOA5LR
Armless Version.

763865A002.png

Asura's Wrath X DOA5LR
2 Arms Version.

164982B0001.png

Asura's Wrath X DOA5LR
6 Arms Version.

953009C0001.png

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Omg so I was working hard at my job this past few months and I WAS gonna buy my own pc but my mom bought one for me as a birthday present so you ALREADY know I downloaded DOA5LR Core fighters and got those lew- I mean, NEW mods up and running :-D(These are just pics I took, I cant mod for the life of me and I didnt make,any of these XD. Huchi I believe made the Kasumi one and the 9s one and the hair mod is by brunitoss. The Eliot Adidass one is from that one girl who was here on FSD like a few years ago. And the Kasumi bikini is by Kasumilove on Deviantart too i believe. The Gust H Load Eliot one is by @LolaGMODS

Idk what the pic limit is but I'll just post 4 of my personal fave pics with mods:

ovAtlxJ.jpg

F61MvEt.jpg

I also got this cool hair mod by a Kasumi modder I follow on Deviantart, it adds another layer of hair so her hair is nice and thicker like it should have been but tbh, DOA's loose hair is already meh

egdzLcp.jpg

dpXnvkL.jpg

The one in the spoiler is just one as Kasumi as Mai and Eliot as 9s <3
qp78Db9.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD