The Last Round video thread

iwem.xo

In the spirit of the photography thread, and since I couldn't find anywhere to post my own video, I thought I'd make a similar thread for posting your own remarkable gameplay videos of DOA5.

Me and Tuco Ese had no idea what happened here at the time:

Alright, discuss or go wild with the video posting!

Lulu

Man I wish I had a Capture Card.

Edit: I found a cheap Capture Device for $50..... I'm going for it.

I Hope to be contributing here soon. ;)

Last edited:

iwem.xo

Doesn't the Xbox One have a similar feature to the PS4's video/screenshot capture thing? If not, that sucks.

Here's a second video though, with a halloween surprise.

Lulu

Doesn't the Xbox One have a similar feature to the PS4's video/screenshot capture thing? If not, that sucks.

LoL..... I don't have a Current Gen console and the only one I plan on getting is the Wii U.

Edit: okay so I found two devices..... one is a USB device with not so good quality but great versatility...... the other is a PCI device with better quality and I can stick it into my laptop..... which runs on Linux.

Last edited:

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Me and Tuco Ese had no idea what happened here at the time:

Tuco mashed :8::P+K::P+K: but he wasn't able to Free Step Dodge to your back since you were so far away. The attack pushed him into your :6::H+K: hit box collider before his :P+K: hit box appeared, pushing him off the cliff.

iwem.xo

Tuco mashed :8::P+K::P+K: but he wasn't able to Free Step Dodge to your back since you were so far away. The attack pushed him into your :6::H+K: hit box collider before his :P+K: hit box appeared, pushing him off the cliff.
Yeah, I figured it was something like that. Kicked the tip of Marie Rose's ass with the side of Rig's thigh, eh.

Here's two Rigs having some good clean nature fun:

WAZAAAAA

Momiji's throw dealing no damage because of... glitched environment interaction?

and again at 0:32. Costed him the round too lol

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD